Перейти к содержанию

Изгоняющий дьявола: Верующий (The Exorcist: Believer)

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Блум в интервью Deadline

I’m really excited about The Exorcist. The first person I approached when we picked up the film was David Gordon Green. I thought what David did with Halloween was great and I think he really found a great balance of respecting the original intellectual property, but also bringing something new to it. So it didn’t feel like a retread. So I was really happy when he wanted to do The Exorcist and we’re starting production really soon. We’re already setting up a framework and thinking about a trilogy. We also have a great cast.

• Ответов 87
  • Создана
  • Последний ответ

Топ авторов темы

Топ авторов темы

Изображения в теме

Бёрстин в интервью THR

I understand you’re currently revisiting the world of The Exorcist. Is that true?

Yes. Yes, it is true.

I’m sure you’ve been asked many, many times over the years. Why now?

You know, what happened was I’ve turned down many versions of The Exorcist 2. I’ve said no every time. This time they offered me a whole bunch of money and I still said no. And then they surprised me and they came back and said, “We doubled the offer.” I said, “OK, let me think about this.” I thought, “That’s a lot of money. Let me think about it.” The next thought that came to mind was: “I feel like the devil is asking my price.” And the next thought that came to mind was, “My price is a scholarship program for talented students at our master’s degree program at Pace University. That’s my price.” So I then went back and upped their up and ended up getting what I want. And I’ve got a scholarship program for young actors.

Unbelievable.

Isn’t that great?

Has that been reported yet?

No.

I just got a scoop. Thank you.

You’re welcome. And I’ve shot most of the picture. The writer-director, David Gordon Green, I like very much. I met with him and we talked about the script and so forth, and I promised him four more days if he needed them. And he’s edited the film and he wants the four days, so I’m going back in November to shoot four more days. And it’ll come out in 2024, on the 50th anniversary of The Exorcist, the original.

Дэвид Гордон Грин в интервью THR

So having just wrapped a horror franchise trilogy, I assume you wanted to take a big left turn for your next project, but once Jason Blum dangled The Exorcist, was it just too tempting to say no to that world?

That’s the truth. It is. If anybody’s followed my career, I’m always about left turns. Once I feel comfortable, I’ve got to get out of there and go do something that I don’t know and that is dangerous and vulnerable. That’s the stuff that really appeals to me. Fortunately, I’ve been able to exercise that through a lot of comedic work on television and some other things I’ve been able to do in between horror projects. But I really did have every intention of saying, “I’m going to push pause on horror,” as much as I love the genre. It’s been good to me from a creative and financial standpoint, for sure, but it was just time to move on until the perfect property and the perfect idea happened at the same time.

So, yeah, we’re developing The Exorcist, and Ellen Burstyn, along with an amazing cast, is coming together for that, with a script I’m really excited about. Technically, it’s an extraordinarily different film from Halloween. I guess it’s in the subgenre of horror, but dramatically, I’m approaching it very academically. So we’ll see. It’s bringing a lot of the same team together in terms of our makeup and effects team and our cinematographer, but at the same time, we’re bringing in a new group as well to complement and evolve in different ways and to make sure it doesn’t feel redundant or repetitive.

Health Issue For Leslie Odom Jr. Prompts Holiday Break For Bedeviled ‘Exorcist’ Redo

Blumhouse, Morgan Creek, Universal and Peacock this week had an early and not cost insignificant shut down for the holiday on The Exorcist, the David Gordon Green-directed continuation of The Exorcist. Sources cited an unspecified health issue involving Leslie Odom Jr., who stars alongside Ellen Burstyn, reprising her role as Chris MacNeil from the original 1973 movie.

They hope to have him back along with the rest of the cast in January.

Присоединилась Лидия Джюэтт

Присоединилась Оливия Маркам

ViewerAnon

@ViewerAnon

I'm cheering for Green and everyone involved but it's an open secret production on this one was ROUGH. We'll see how it turns out.

йой

верны традициям, в общем. какой фильм в этой франшизе вообще обходился без проблем))))))

[ATTACH]623720[/ATTACH]

ViewerAnon

I've been asked about this a million times to the point I'm just going to break it:

Linda Blair is back for DGG's THE EXORCIST.

Linda Blair is back for DGG's THE EXORCIST.

Джефф Снайдер подтверждает

Sources say that Blair was only on set for a few days, so she’s not in the film all that much, but her return to the franchise should make fans’ heads spin with excitement.

“Linda Blair served as an advisor on the upcoming Exorcist film,” a Blumhouse spokesperson told Above the Line — a statement that, notably, does not address whether or not she’s in the film.

Фильм получил подзаголовок Believer

Footage begins with Lesley Odom’s daughter missing. She was in the woods. He vists her in the hospital. “Baby you’ve been gone three days.” She starts convulsing. But there are other younger girls getting effected by the demonic possession, as one enters a Catholic Church screaming “the body and the blood!: The body and the blood!” Ellen Burstyn reprises her role from the original movie as Chris MacNeil and she steps in to help. She confronts one of the girls “We’ve met before” says MacNeil.

Пока не увижу трейлер, проект представляет собой хрень

ViewerAnon

@ViewerAnon

·

Reactions I’ve heard to the EXORCIST: BELIEVER test screening in NY aren’t great. Common complaints are that it’s too long and not scary. Maybe reshoots will save the day?

Everyone seems to agree it has one excellent jump scare.

Неужели не такое крутое кино как сиквелы Хэллоуина????

В этот раз тут две одержимые девочки. Значит будет в два раза круче фильма Фридкина!

или нет

В одном из выпусков подкаста The Hot Mic Джефф Снайдер сказал, что Гордон Грин жалеет, что подписался сразу на трилогию

Неужели не такое крутое кино как сиквелы Хэллоуина????

В случае слешера успех обеспечен

а тут пугать должно

Премьеру второго фильма трилогии с подзаголовком Deceiver назначили на 18 апреля 2025

Ролик кино не продал пока что

Но Грин товарищ такой, что продолжением хелуина заслужил кредит доверия

Но блин, трилогия…

в ролике плохо все, но когда включилась легендарная музычка - я немного взбодрился. Но визуал на экране продолжал плоховать все равно

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.
Примечание: Ваш пост будет проверен модератором, прежде чем станет видимым.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...