Перейти к содержанию
Форум на Кинопоиске

English Club

Рекомендуемые сообщения

I've never heard about spy's but I guess every country has that system. :)

Anyway, you are right about being able to use your English when you finish your course because it makes you more confident. There are lot of ways which you've just written before :)

PS I have friend from Liverpool and he has an accent but I can understand him when we speak more or less.

I see you have location UK. How long you've been living there?

• Ответов 389
  • Создана
  • Последний ответ

Топ авторов темы

Топ авторов темы

Изображения в теме

I see you have location UK. How long you've been living there?

I've been here since 2009 but I go to my own country, which is Azerbaijan on holidays because half of my family & friends are there. :) How about u?

Yep, but at least you need this "switcher" . I suppose

What I need is to get the words without having to 'describe and recognize' them)

What I need is to get the words without having to 'describe and recognize' them)

Then you should try to understand context or use this words for example; when u communicate or write. :)

It is impossible just hear it and remember new vocabulary unless you learn it by heart.

Right, you have to recognize words automatically in your head after you've heard. Not by watching

I've been here since 2009 but I go to my own country, which is Azerbaijan on holidays because half of my family & friends are there. :) How about u?

I've been here for 8 months. Just like you, go home(Latvia, if you heard of it :D) on holidays. According to your experience, what is the most efficient way to improve vocabulary?

I see it's interesting here :) so I want to join your club too

But please forgive me in advance for my future mistakes ))))

I recently noticed, that if you help someone to learn or correct mistakes, that helps you to learn too or just to fix your knowledge. So I'm sure, it is not a problem if somebody here will be making mistakes.

I recently noticed, that if you help someone to learn or correct mistakes, that helps you to learn too or just to fix your knowledge. So I'm sure, it is not a problem if somebody here will be making mistakes.

Thanks, I feel easier now :D... I'm absolutely don't mind if someone will be corrected my mistakes, really :D

I've been here for 8 months. Just like you, go home(Latvia, if you heard of it :D) on holidays. According to your experience, what is the most efficient way to improve vocabulary?

Nice to meet you :)

As I've mentioned before firstly, try to make notes when you hear or see the new vocabulary. Secodnly look at the definition in English, If it's possible and finally practise it a lot when you get opportunity. :)

PS I've sounded like a strict teacher lol.

Изменено 16.05.2011 21:17 пользователем Miss Elka

As far as I remember it is "if somebody here is making mistakes". Clauses and all the stuff :confused:

Sorry for paying attention to details, I guess the reason is correcting hundreds of papers :(

As far as I remember it is "if somebody here is making mistakes". Clauses and all the stuff :confused:

Sorry for paying attention to details, I guess the reason is correcting hundreds of papers :(

Yes you right, my common mistake, it cannot be "will" after "if" :).

Welcome feel comfortable and don't worry everyone makes mistakes. It's not end of the world )))

Yes you right, my common mistake, it cannot be "will" after "if" :).

Perfectly understand you, I was making this mistake too often.

Have you ever noticed how easy it is to correct others? I always do stupid mistakes in my own papers and articles - that is so unfair :D

Have you ever noticed how easy it is to correct others? I always do stupid mistakes in my own papers and articles - that is so unfair :D

and I always make stupid mistakes in times of the verbs :) When I use 3-d person I always forget about "s" in the present time :D

So, do you write articles? What about?

and I always make stupid mistakes in times of the verbs :) When I use 3-d person I always forget about "s" :D

Exactly! And stupid Word rarely corrects :redface:

My professor in journalism classes gets mad at me because of such things, she says it's better to give your work to some friend before turning it in.

Or for example I know a guy who wrote ankle instead of uncle in his work :rolleyes:

Not always easy for me, but i find it entertaining )

Exactly! And stupid Word rarely corrects :redface:

My professor in journalism classes gets mad at me because of such things, she says it's better to give your work to some friend before turning it in.

So, as I understood you are a student of a journalism, aren't you?

Or for example I know a guy who wrote ankle instead of uncle in his work :rolleyes:

:lol: It's really funny... Poor uncle... I hope he doesn't know :)

Not always easy for me, but i find it entertaining )

Well, its not that entertaining for 20 pages of some boring essays in history, politics, etc.

Do you study or work in UK :)?

So, as I understood you are a student of a journalism, aren't you?

Actually it's journalism, economics and math :) Creepy mix ^^

Right, you have to recognize words automatically in your head after you've heard. Not by watching

I mean, watching a movie helps a lot, so why not watch it while you're at it) Where's your eyes as you stick to listening?

Well, its not that entertaining for 20 pages of some boring essays in history, politics, etc.

Do you study or work in UK :)?

Im studying at the moment, so I didnt experience those tortures when you have to do this mammoth amount of work. I have been checking only some essays and short stories. Where are you working?

I mean, watching a movie helps a lot, so why not watch it while you're at it) Where's your eyes as you stick to listening?

I think you are absolutely right about the helpful of watching the movies

Im studying at the moment, so I didnt experience those tortures when you have to do this mammoth amount of work. I have been checking only some essays and short stories.

Well, I'm studying, too - but at an American university. Currently enjoying holidays at home :) But I dream of going on exchange to Nottingham Trent University. My friend from England told me it's a lovely place :)

Actually it's journalism, economics and math :) Creepy mix ^^

Wow :wow: I'm impressed

Ok bye everyone. It's been nice to see you guys and being able to meet new friends.

Have a good time. See you soon xx

PS x- means a kiss.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.
Примечание: Ваш пост будет проверен модератором, прежде чем станет видимым.

Гость

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...