Перейти к содержанию
Форум на Кинопоиске

English Club

Рекомендуемые сообщения

I hope that i`ll pass my English EGE at 3rd June. It`s very important for me, but there are so many doubts in my head. Have you had this experience? :)

I had... but not with english:D

• Ответов 389
  • Создана
  • Последний ответ

Топ авторов темы

Топ авторов темы

Изображения в теме

Шутишь да? Тема где все тупа офтопят на буржуазном диалекте))) Красота. Нафига это надо тут, не я все понимаю, темы в трепе разные есть, но это явный перебор. Хотите общяться на английском, создавайте группу, пишите в ЛС сообщения, но на общий форум нафига выносить. Что вы в этой теме будете обсуждать?

I honestly don't know. But let's have fun with it. After all - this is a purpuse of the Forum in the first place - to have fun

I hope that i`ll pass my English EGE at 3rd June. It`s very important for me, but there are so many doubts in my head. Have you had this experience? :)

Yes, I had... two years ago I passed my English exam. Oh, I remember that time, I was so nervous, but still, don't worry about it and good luck, my friend!

can you repost this in eng? :)

That's it.

For those who are studying! Do not follow my example by using slang words and phrases, be sure, it will be good later, but first, you should follow the rules.

That's it.

For those who are studying! Do not follow my example by using slang words and phrases, be sure, it will be good later, but first, you should follow the rules.

^ Do you mean to say that while using slang words you're not following the rules? :)

Yes, I had... two years ago I passed my English exam. Oh, I remember that time, I was so nervous, but still, don't worry about it and good luck, my friend!

Firstly, great thank's for the creator of this theme - Bonnie Castle.

I remember my school English exams realy difficult, cause it was like in another life. Not long ago I had exam at English in my University. All students who want to graduate as Master have to make this exam.

My friend doesn't know the rules, but speaks perfectly. He has been surrounded by English society for 5 years so far. He has a little accent, but, in my point of view, he speaks like it's his first language. All this courses aren't really reliable. Of course, you need to know the basics, but the most important is dialogue and conversation.

My friend doesn't know the rules, but speaks perfectly. He has been surrounded by English society for 5 years so far. He has a little accent, but, in my point of view, he speaks like it's his first language. All this courses aren't really reliable. Of course, you need to know the basics, but the most important is dialogue and conversation.

I agree with U completely:) Conversation is important. But sometimes conversation has absolutely stupid character. For xample, I had a lot of dialogues with Americans in the Internet. Their slang is so silly. I made a conclusion that they forgot normal English language.

No I haven't but I know how you feel because I had IELTS (International English Testing System) on 30th April. I've recently got my results & God willing I'll start my master course in the winter.

Good luck with your EGE. You shoud try to do your best and everything will be fine. :)

No I haven't but I know how you feel because I had IELTS (International English Testing System) on 30th April. I've recently got my results & God willing I'll start my master course in the winter.
How difficult it was?

Good luck with your EGE. You shoud try to do your best and everything will be fine. :)

Thank you, it`s very important to be lucky)))

I agree with you but not totally because English courses are reliable. You can improve your language, however it depends on course of course. In my case it's worked for me and I've learnt lot of things in English.

In my opnion, people should practise forgein language when they learn it. It really helps.

How difficult it was?

Thank you, it`s very important to be lucky)))

It was not very hard but you had to do timing for each test. Reading part was diffuclt because it was a bit complicated. If someone has IELTS exam he/she must practise a lot the most important thing is timing yourself.

What about movies in English? Who watches? How often

It can be beneficial for everyone in terms of practising their English. It should have subtitels but in English not in your own language. I've been doing this since I arrived to London in 2009. You are able to learn new vocabulary maybe even slang ;) which gives you possiblity use it when you communicate in English. :)

I agree with you but not totally because English courses are reliable. You can improve your language, however it depends on course of course. In my case it's worked for me and I've learnt lot of things in English.

In my opnion, people should practise forgein language when they learn it. It really helps.

Maybe i was too critical about courses. I admit, those lessons do help, but it isn't enough for achieving that English level when you're freely able to speak the language. In addition, it is necessary to fully surround your life with English for several month with reading books, listening to English songs, communicating and so on. I heard there is a way to learn a specific language for a short period of time, which is used by special services to prepare spy's.

I watched several films in English(LOST, CALIFORTICATION), but all of them is American and the way they speak slightly differs from English speech. I sometimes face with problems, when I don't understand what do they say. The same situation with songs of some American groups. If somebody wants to watch a film with clean English watch Harry Potter ).

Oh, Has anybody had conversation with Scot? I heard their English accent is different as well.

Изменено 16.05.2011 19:57 пользователем Kerjuxaxaxa

It can be beneficial for everyone in terms of practising their English. It should have subtitels but in English not in your own language. I've been doing this since I arrived to London in 2009. :)

I prefer watching in original language every second movie. However not every movie you intend to watch can be found. And its very important (for me) to be able to switch your "just heard" mod and "Heard and seen" mod

What about movies in English? Who watches? How often

I am. I just disable russian audiotrack. I actually find it pretty useless:D.

How often? Well, depends on how often do I get opportunity to watch DVDs in the first place;).

. And its very important (for me) to be able to switch your "just heard" mod and "Heard and seen" mod

What do you mean?

What do you mean?

I meant that there are 2 different ways of your congition. THe first one - when you're listening to audio track only. The second - when you're listening but you can describe and recognize words using subtitles. Bur you must recognize words only by listening

I meant that there are 2 different ways of your congition. THe first one - when you're listening to audio track only. The second - when you're listening but you can describe and recognize words using subtitles. Bur you must recognize words only by listening

^ Well, that's kind of difficult to do when you're watching a movie )

Maybe i was too critical about courses. I admit, those lessons do help, but it isn't enough for achieving that English level when you're freely able to speak the language. In addition, it is necessary to fully surround your life with English for several month with reading books, listening to English songs, communicating and so on. I heard there is a way to learn a specific language for a short period of time, which is used by special services to prepare spy's.

I've never heard about spy's but I guess every country has that system. :)

Anyway, you are right about being able to use your English when you finish your course because it makes you more confident. There are lot of ways which you've just written before :)

PS I have friend from Liverpool and he has an accent but I can understand him when we speak more or less.

^ Well, that's kind of difficult to do when you're watching a movie )

Yep, but at least you need this "switcher" . I suppose

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.
Примечание: Ваш пост будет проверен модератором, прежде чем станет видимым.

Гость

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...