Перейти к содержанию
Форум на Кинопоиске

Лига Справедливости Зака Снайдера (Zack Snyder's Justice League)

Ваша оценка фильму  

1 760 проголосовавших

1. 1. Ваша оценка фильму

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Да блин, только я собрался наконец что-нибудь полезное поделать за сегодня, а тут жара пошла ))

Жара пойдет когда томатник разродится.

Некоторые реакции:

I saw #zacksnydersjusticeleague. We'll be talking about this for a long time

-Not what you expect (no matter what you expect)

-Funnier than the theatrical cut

-There's an entire season worth of GoT in 4 hours

-Feels like 2 1/2 hours

-Hotdogs

-Cyborg

-#ZackSnydersJusticeLeague2

The #SnyderCut is everything fans have hoped for (maybe more). It’s true though: it’s lighter in tone. The DC team-up blockbuster we’ve waited for. Still has heart & character moments. I teared up multiple times. Oh, Snyder has a pair. #RestoreTheSnyderVerse

I've seen Zack Snyder's Justice League twice now, it's THE biggest cbm I've ever seen maybe one of the biggest films ever in terms of Action the character arcs are brilliant & Jared Leto's Joker STEALS a Scene. By far the funniest DC film too something for everyone.

Zack Snyders Justice League is an epic film that explores all the leagues stories & difficulties and brings them together in a seamless way. It allows the audience to feel the gravitas of the events, the hardships, the defeat, the joy and dare I say humour perfectly.

#ZackSnydersJusticeLeague is the movie we all wanted and much more.

It hits, it hurts, it makes you smile, cry, it uplifts you and it makes you believe the Age of Heroes is back.

It's heart, sadness, hope, grief, epicness.

It's catharsis.

I loved it.

Жара пойдет когда томатник разродится.

Там 18 марта или раньше он откроется ?

Там 18 марта или раньше он откроется ?

Так вот сам хочу узнать.

Хотелось бы непредвзятые мнения, а не мнения людей которые задолго до просмотра поставили 11/10))

Звучит как очень надежное и непредвзятое мнение)))))0

Мы же этого и ждали со времен первого тизера с Комик-Кона.А это было уже года 4 назад!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VePrlJSRxc4

Да разве ты не видел трейлеров?По ним уже было ясно,что это будет ВК от мира кинокомиксов и вершина Гения Зака в DCU.

Самое важное из него - 18 марта предстоит поход к стоматологу.

Пусть приезжает в Симферополь:)Знаю хорошую клинику:D

Да не, 33 % хотя бы должно быть. Тут все же добавили Rating: R (Some Language|Violence)

Максимум 30%,или я начну волноваться:)

Хотелось бы непредвзятые мнения, а не мнения людей которые задолго до просмотра поставили 11/10))

++++++

А то возгласы "мастерпис" настораживают.

а когда звучат только они, то в итоге получается парашка

++++++

Так этот фильм и есть "мастерпис" от лучшего визионера современности.4 часа ЭПИКА и зубодробительного экшена от Зака.

Да, так и должно быть.

Ситуацию разрулили и КП сообщил, что будет квадрат у них.

Я тоже заранее ставлю сабжу 11/10:)

By far the funniest DC film too something for everyone

Смищнее Алокмэна и Шазума???? Не этого свидетели Снудера ожидали/хотели!

Вот подробная от чела, что поставил 8/10

It's a wonderful movie that lets the four hour run time breathe and ease us into what's going on, the world's we travel to, the characters. We spend time with the Justice League and see their personalities, what's going on with their lives before it all could possibly end.

I will say it feels like the movie goes on as if you know the major beats like Apokolips, Steppenwolf, and what the increasingly cosmic scope of what Superman means for everyone already is. So possibly watch this movie with a Comic Book Lover

Cyborg needs a movie. Point blank. Ray Fisher is excellent as Victor Stone and when the movie gets into what this character can do? His role is key to the story and he's just as important as Superman. Loved it.

We travel to Themyscira, Atlantean Temples, Central City, Metropolis, Gotham, truly went all over and it all looks fantastic. Snyder's visual flair is all over this movie and it shows. From the locations to the more effects heavy portions. Every scene involving Barry and *3 емодзи молнии*

Steppenwolf is still a huge spikey alien with a Thunder Axe so he isn't the best comic book villain ever but we at least understand his role in things, what he's trying to accomplish, and puts up a fight a few times.

Dislikes: The third act wraps up very quickly. Like at that point we are hitting hard and fast and giving us plenty of scenes to drool over and get hype about. The four hours spends a lot of it setting up and getting us situated with characters, third act has to be GO GO GO GO GO

Other than that, like I said above the movie goes on assuming we know about major comic book lore like Steppenwolf and Apokolips and just goes along so that might be an issue for people because we don't get "this is A and he's doing B because a long time ago he had C"

It's 100% the most straight forward DCEU Movie I'd say. It's very much so about the journey of these scattered and lost characters in the wake of the Greatest Superhero dying and what they're going to do when evil comes knocking. It's so comic book like, an event. EVENT LEVEL.

Cyborg needs a movie.

Отзыв писал Рэй Фишер, ясно.

Ситуацию разрулили и КП сообщил, что будет квадрат у них.

А 4к?

Фанниест диси филм, ну наконец-то. Ведонкат уже не нужен

И ещё один:

Au contraire, I had the honor and privilege of watching #SnyderCut today. The movie was epic and long and its nothing like what we have seen in the recent times.

The movie isn't dark and depressing as people expect it to be, Its actually lighter than BvS. The members of the Justice league have a good chemistry and it doesn't feel forced at all.

Batman is more optimistic and has learned from his mistakes, his faith in humanity has been restored. Batman isn't a lone wolf anymore. This is more of Bruce Wayne's and Batman's post redemption story. He has morals again. He is the leader.

Wonder woman is in preparation for war. She is the warrior in the league and more experienced than other members. She's more like a subordinate in the first half and helps form the league. She is badass in the action scenes. Gal's acting was great

It's great to see superman finally returning and lois has a role in giving him the character motivation he needs and yes, he does smile in the movie.

Cyborg's relationship with his family and his tragedy is explored and it's very emotional. Cyborg is the heart of the movie.

Flash is the comedic relief character in the movie. He is however there not only for the sake of comedy but has a great arc in the plot. Ezra gave us a great performance as Flash.

Aquaman is just metal, he's a rockstar. His action scenes were beautifully done.

Alfred is more happy and optimistic about Bruce forming a league. Lois Lane who feels now disconnected from the world has a key part in the superman arc. Minor spoiler: she visits hero’s park everyday. Mera is more of a side character. She's cool in the epilogue sequence.

Deathstroke is just too awesome in his post-apocalyptic look. My favorite in the sequence is Jared Leto's joker. Jared got his redemption he deserved.

Steppenwolf, Dessad and Darkseid have a complex relationship. Steppenwolf is trying to regain his worth while Dessad is a commander like figure and the Evil Darkseid is an observer and judge. Darkseid and Steppenwolf CGI and voice is perfection

The CGI is brilliant, liked steppenwolf, cyborg and Darkseid CGI. The aesthetics of the movie is beautiful and the score matches it. There is a callback to a score from Batman v superman.

The climax sequences(Zack is really a mad man for that sequence) make you beg for a sequel. The Epilogue was my favorite and those short cameos of Joker, Deathstroke are epic. The ancient battle gave LOTR vibes. Chris terrio dialogues are fire.

These characters are more like gods but they live a normal life and fit into humans struck me. I feel it's more light hearted than batman v superman and people who expect a cynical hardcore dark sequel to #BvS will be surprised to see a more optimistic COMICBOOK movie

A worthy sequel to the controversial and cult classic BATMAN V SUPERMAN. We really hope that Zack Snyder gets to complete his SNYDERVERSE.

А 4к?

Вчера они писали про 16:9 в 4K. Выходит, что и тут должно быть

Flash is the comedic relief character in the movie

Даун Плеш возвращается.

Flash is the comedic relief character in the movie.

джосс утирает одобрительную слезу и читает "достоевсего"

Жду целый парад извинений от хейтеров, которые обвиняли Видона в клоунизме Флэша

My favorite in the sequence is Jared Leto's joker. Jared got his redemption he deserved.

Вчера они писали про 16:9 в 4K. Выходит, что и тут должно быть

А есть какой-нить бесплатный триал на неделю этой хреновины? Сколько этот кал стоит вообще?

У них же 18-го точно сервера упадут.

Смищнее Алокмэна и Шазума???? Не этого свидетели Снудера ожидали/хотели!

Комменты Альфреда + бабушкин персиковый > хумор кобзона и подмыхи

Ждём ещё гениальных шуток от Террио!

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.
Примечание: Ваш пост будет проверен модератором, прежде чем станет видимым.

Гость

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...