Перейти к содержанию
Форум на Кинопоиске

Повелитель стихии (The Last Airbender)

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Пока что экшн хвалят, как и многих актеров.

Есть две проблемы - все очень быстро происходит, и плохое актерское мастерство от Соки и Катары.

Вообще, там показали лишь 90 мин, то есть еще есть надежда.

А вот мастерство Соки было под вопросом даже в хороших мнениях.

Кстати, один человек c lastairbenderfans.com тоже был на показе:

Actor :

Zuko, Iroh, Aang, Roku, paku and katara ( yes, you've read well ) are perfectly portrayed. Especially Zuko and Aang. Iroh interpretation is very good, but too far away of the original one ( he doesn't smile once ).

Rathbone is definitivey NOT Sokka.They've to think about cast someone else for the sequel. his wacting was ok though.

Aasif mandi sucks.

WTF with seychelle gabriel hair ? Looks soooo fake. Her and sokka romance was ridiculous. Even worst than the show's one. And that's something.

Storyline :

1 : "The boy in the iceberg", katara and Sokka found the avatar. The iceberg's glow alert Zuko, he head toward the southern tribe and finally find Aang and catch him. Aang escaped ( exactly like the SHOW !! )

2 : "The Southern Air Temple" : Aang arrived in the temple and the rest was cut...

3 : "Kyoshi warrior", beautiful landscape ( the unagi just appear in a cameo as a big shadow on the water ), jessica andres is beautiful. Even though her role wasn't important, she fits Suki well ( rest was cut ) Aang's team escaped, leaving kyoshi island in fire.

( A whole scene was cut )

( Roku tells Aang about the avatar state in his dream )

4 : Episode "the blue spirit" Beginning was cut, Aang is in jail, Zhao visited him ( another cut ) the rest is exactly like the blue spirit episode exept Aang didn't find who the blue spirit was. The blue spirit intrusion was awesome.

5 : Nothern water tribe : Paku is truly Paku. Aang learn waterbending, then fire nation arrived. FIGHT, Aang enter the spirt word, Zhao want to destroy the moon. Katara versus Zuko ( epic fight ) Zuko can now create his own fire. No LA, just a big big wave who looks like a monster. Zuko takes Aang and flee. The rest is exactly like the anime Zuko even say " my father said my sister was borned lucky... ect "

Movie end with Ozai temple sequence talkig to a shadowed girl ( must be Azula ) and order her to capture the avatar.

Action :

- I have to say even without cgi effect, the most action scene look truly awesome

- Seen one bending fight and bending effect are beautiful ( not saw earthbending though )

- Dev patel rocks with swords. He mainly fight with them ( two sword when he's the blue spirit, one sword when he's zuko )

Trivia :

- Azula can be seen at the end. her face is not seen.

- Appa is DUMB, momo is even dumber.

- Zhao and Iroh can create their own fire. At the end, Zuko can create his own fire too ( in a lesser extent...

)

- The earthbender who can be seen on the nation's poster is LONG FENG, the Dai lee man. He's not in the movie, but it was confirmed at the end.

- It was confirmed that 25min of the film was cut.

• Ответов 3,5 тыс
  • Создана
  • Последний ответ

Топ авторов темы

Топ авторов темы

Изображения в теме

Aang escaped ( exactly like the SHOW !! )

Не могу врубиться в эту фразу. Что значит like the SHOW ?

Если это мнение правдиво, то я очень рад. Ведь оно многое объясняет. И то что урезали многое, и то что очень похоже на мультфильм.

Про Синюю маску круто!Ура)

И даже то что Аанг не знает - кто он - тоже нормально.

И похищение Аанга Зуко... Вот будет здорово, понравилось, что слова Зуко сохранены.

ох давненько шьямалан не снимал ничего хорошего.

может, тут прорвет)

Не могу врубиться в эту фразу. Что значит like the SHOW ?

Это значит как в мультике. На счет хронометража, я так понял что показали 90 мин из фильма, а сам фильм будет длиннее? Кто знает?

Wheter or not you believe I have seen a Test Screening, here is my personnal apreciation.

English is not my first language, if there is any sort of mistake, sorry.

To start with, I will make a three parts review, for any other question, you may PM me. I will devide the review sections witch will be : Good, Could had been improve and Bad.

BAD (Let's start with the worse)

The story was going to fast. Althought the screening was about 90 minutes, they told us about 30 other minutes were missing. I hope this will be improve because many part of the show (I'm fan ) are skipped are really really rushed. For exemple : the Kyoshi Island part, we are introduce with Suki, but it's really brief plus it's quite different from the original episode. I won't spoil it PM me for info. So it's fast, I would have had the episodes of the King of Omashu episode and The Deserter IMO...

For Rathbone's fan ( )... don't expect much. As other reviewers said, he's not HORRIBLE... but he's quite bad althought is not that away from the original character... just to serious at some point, to old maybe... avec OVERACTING But he looks good (who cares ?)

Zaho fits the role, but way to much funny... I think they choose the wrong actor as sometime, they should have look further than the apperance (who said Shaun Toub )... He is OK and that's it... But I didn't like him in the show either so maybe it's just me... he's Overacting also (like in the show )

Relations : They are really superficial. The only relation that are quite cool are Iroh-Zuko and Appa?-Aang The OK are Katara-Aang, Katara-Sokka and the WORST is Sokka-Yue. Seem familiar to the show... Keep hope though as the relation in the show seem to be more profound in season 2/3.

COULD HAD BEEN IMPROVE

Some CG seam strange... but still I am 99% sure it wasn't finished.

Music... simply not good... but they'll change it (they said us).

The fact that we don't have any backstory of Zuko or other character is stupid... They told us they were still filming some minor scenes... let's hope they're the one. The storm episode seams to be missing.

The acting of Katara could have been better... Some emotion missing there and here. Suki is also not AWESOME, but still she is only there briefly ... As for Yue... O.K (PM me)

GOOD (Don't loose hope, for hope... IS ALL WE HAVE )

Noah Ringer OMG is he AWESOME. He looks so good in Aang... and he acts quite qith awesomeness for his young age, he's also exceptionnal in his bending-fighting scenes as well as the Bald Lady who makes some stunt .

Dev patel... I love him If people say he's overacting, let's just say he's like in the show : HE MUST FIND THE AVATAR and he's I mean it's hard to explain, he's just ZUKOKIND The evolution of this character is different than in the show also (no spoil, PM me).

CG of Momo/Appa is great. Momo is so funny and Appa too, they are a really important part of the movie... except Appa face... looks stupid (i love Appa ). The bending that were actually finished are great

Iroh... I think he'll won something... JUST PLAIN AWE-SOME-NESS (with a little Greatness here and there). Seriously he is the best actor and character of the movie. He's just so interesting and the scene Zuko/Iroh are so great just for that the movie is quite nice

Action scene are just great. The best are the final one and the Blue Spirit/Aang Even with effect not compleated, they are impressive... good casting for that

CONCLUSION

The movie is good and interesting. While the story is not the main thing you'll remember from it, it is quite faithful to the original with some mixt of M. night. Keep hope, some actors are not as good as the rest, but the whole bunch is quite impressive...

If I was a Kid, my note would be 9/10

My actual note is 8/10

If I was a non-fan my note would be 7.5/10

If I was a grinchy critic (or old man) my note would be 6.5/10

Thanks,

Sorry for the mistakes.

&

They was some people working on the movie at the TS, We see a "shade" but clearly the type of girl and I talked to crew member

I didn't know nobody knew about it ?

I can assure that Azula is Victoria Kaye: rodm1.jpg

MEGASPOILERS

Intro - Element's talk

Founding of Aang

Zuko/Iroh first scene

Village

Aang/Zuko, Aang is capture, Aang escape (GLYDER)

Air temple, AVATAR STATE, Roku mentionned

Kyoshi Island

Haru/Tyro (Uncomplete)

Aang's dream

Blue Spirit

Water scroll (Cut?), Zhao find that Zuko=BS

CUT (Jeng Jeng as I understand), Aang Firebend ??? Maybe backstory

North Pole

Pakku, Waterbending training

Fire nation arrive

Aang go in the SW, meet Koh + Roku

Zuko/Katara

Zhao punch (Seriously it's going to be fire) the fish

Iroh couterstrike

Zhao/Zuko possibly ??? (Cut)

End

Possibly credits ?

Firelord + Azula (I know the cast for this scene!)

Possibly credits ?

Непонятности объяснены. Человеку понравилось, несмотря на незакончений CGI, музыку, и отсутствие 25 минут.

Надежда есть!

Изменено 04.03.2010 09:42 пользователем trailerman

Вообще реально все хорошо. Успокоил,спасибо))

Там просто доработать надо...

Ну а актеры...Это туже как есть.

I can assure that Azula is Victoria Kaye

А это точно, уже официально по твердили?

А на фото она не похожа.

Эта Виктория другая лицом.

Leaked info :

Some stuff are being changed :

- Katara introduction at the beginnig.

- Soundtrack, the screening one was just here as a test.

- A brown arrow on Appa's head.

- Some Aasif mandi scene will look deeper. ( They took reviewer opinion into consideration )

- Roku will have grey long hair ( Dark browned in the preview from what I heard...). Think " Indian Gandalf with blue eyes ".

Now for Azula this what I heard :

It's actualy Victoria Kaye who is portraying her, BUT, as they don't find an Azula yet, she was just " here " in the meantime.

She has a very strong indian accent, she can't fight at all, and she's too old, she' just very flexible ( wich is a very good point thg ) so she's not going to be Azula in the sequel.

The reason why her face and voice are hide, is they're going to cast another Azula. A younger one.

Now, my step-father isn't allowed to tell me about the sequel but he pretty doesn't care :

- Toph has been chosed, nothing is set but they're in negociation. I can't tell about who she is but I can let you guess : Some of us was right.

- Sokka won't be recasted. Actually, even Rathbone think the yue part was pretty difficult to picture in a movie like TLA. He worked hard but it doesn't feel it right. ( And I agree, Rathbone is a good actor, but he surely had the worst scene... )

- They want a young and beautiful martial artist to play Azula. She does not have to be indian, but just tan skinned.

- Due to Shaun toub, Ringer and Patel impressive performance, the second movie will be a lot more centered on them than the first one.

That's all I know ( And I don't see the preview so don't pm me about it )

Ха, ну и кому нужна такая Азула?))

И не надо маяться. Новую найти - вся проблема.

@TheOtherDavidO Saw a screening of The Last Airbender, AMAZING film. Actors were great. Humor is indeed lacking, but still there.

http://twitter.com/Ramplace99/statuses/9984599340

Господа, лучше зайдите сюда:

http://www.lastairbenderfans.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2372

Информация обновляется все время.

&

Yesterday I was called for a screening where Paramount showed us a new trailer for the upcoming The Last Airbender, and I assure you: it will be awesome!

Everything went by so fast, despite the trailer was probably around two minutes. Forgive me that my memory isn't that good, and forgive my mobile phone for the low quality pic it took.

The trailer started with Aang running through a beautiful, lush rainforest/swamp environment for multiple seconds. Then he arrived at this cave, which he entered. As he walked in the total darkness, you could hear the narrator saying something like: 'You have a destiny.'

After a title card that said 'Paramount Pictures and Nickelodeon Movies present', epic images of the four bending styles flashed by. The only two shots I remember where those of an unknown Earthbending guy kicking two enormous rocks out of the ground and the Fire Nation Prince (I'm sorry, I've only watched the show a couple of times) kicking a huge amount of fire into the screen.

Then we saw a fierce confrontation of that Fire Nation Prince and the General played by the 'The Daily Show' actor, in which they yelled at each other what was best for the Fire Nation's future. The narrator had all these lines about 'faith' and 'destiny' and that there were people after him (Aang?).

Another title card that said 'this summer'. Then there were more shots: the gang flying on the furry bison, avoiding fireballs fired from the ships below, ladders pushed against a high wall that almost seemed to be carved out of the ice, fighting Water- and Firebenders at the same location, some dramatic character shots (one of them was a really 'touching/realistic' shot of the furious Fire Nation Prince marching across the deck of a ship, yelling 'I want him alive!' and one shot of one of the girl fighters with the fangs jumping out of a tree [see the picture below])

It ended with Aang speaking to a large group of people (reminded me of the scene in James Cameron's: Avatar where Jake gives an encouraging speech to the natives) where he reminded them of the fact that although he was the restorer of balance, he could not safe the world at his own.

I'll contact my colleague if he knows some more about what we've seen, but for now, this is all I can remember of the trailer. It was funny because it wasn't scored yet, it was just sound effects, drumbeats and the narration, felt less epic than it would probably feel with a proper score.

I have no clue when this trailer will be out, but I bet that it'll be very soon. It was supposed to be a surprise (Paramount really wanted this to remain secret until the last moment) but I'm a big M. Night fan, so I thought you'd appreciate it if you'd hear some about this upcoming epic!

dsc00534z.jpg

Изменено 05.03.2010 08:27 пользователем trailerman

oh my god!

This is epic fail!..хДД

Киоши 100%

Я не любитель Фэнтэзи !!! Но Этот ФИЛьм Точно посмотрю......По Скорее бы!!!

4412984042_5cd91ffd84.jpg

Casting PDF

+

Yes, it's all going very fast now, because they don't want the film to be moved. I heard the decided it last week, because of all the bad reviews about the preformances of some of the actors and some rushed scenes. So there will be some reshooting the following weeks, especially the acting, and some of the fighting and stunts sequences need some more attention.

So I'll be having a hectic month

http://www.mnightfans.com/forums/index.php?topic=2562.0

Изменено 07.03.2010 16:53 пользователем trailerman

Это типа сьёмки опять начинаются?

Только некоторых сцен. Они всетаки обратили внимания на мнения сo спец-показа...

Изменено 08.03.2010 02:30 пользователем trailerman

А все месяца в высоком разрешении есть?

Хммм...Классный календарь:tongue:

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.
Примечание: Ваш пост будет проверен модератором, прежде чем станет видимым.

Гость

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...