Перейти к содержанию
Форум на Кинопоиске

Как Вам "Аватар"?  

2 944 пользователя проголосовало

1. 1. Как Вам "Аватар"?

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Есть небольшое впечатление, будто в "Аватаре" будут использованы по частицам все фишки взятые от каждого Кэмероновского фильма.

Все диалоги, которые были в трейлере:

RDA Executive to Jake: "I'd like to talk to you about a fresh start in a new world. You'll be making a difference."

Switch scene to Jake arriving on Pandora. Jake: "I became a marine for the hardship. Told myself I could pass any test a man could pass. All I ever wanted was a single thing worth fighting for."

Colonel Quaritch (voiceover with scenes of the floating mountains, a Na'vi, and others): "Ladies and Gentlemen, you are not in Kansas anymore. You're on Pandora."

Switch to Trudy Chacon in cockpit: "You should see your faces."

Back to Quaritch (voiceover): "We have an indigenous population called the Na'vi. They are very hard to kill."

Switch to Parker Selfridge to Dr. Grace Augustine in the RDA facility (during multiple scenes shown): "This is why we are here. [selfridge holding a chunk of the ore] Because this little gray rock sells for 20 million a kilo. Their village happens to be resting on the richest deposit and they need to re-locate. Those savages are threatening our whole operation. We're on the brink of war and you're suppose to be finding a diplomatic solution."

Switch to Jake (during multiple scenes shown): "The concept is to grow these remotely controlled bodies called Avatars. They have mixed human DNA with DNA of the natives."

Switch to Quaritch in an AMP Suit cockpit: "A marine in an Avatar body, that's a potent mix. You get me what I need and I'll see to it that you get your legs back. . . your real legs."

Jake: "Hell yes, sir"

Switch to Jake looking at his Avatar. Norm Spellman: "It looks like you. This is your Avatar."

Jake inside Psionic Link chamber. Augustine: "Just relax and let your mind go blank. That shouldn't be hard for you."

Scenes imply the link took place and Avatar Jake is now in the jungle.

Flashback to Quaritch in AMP Suit: "It's real simple. I want you learn from the inside, I want you to gain their trust."

Back to jungle, Neytiri: "You should not be here. Go back. All this is your fault." (jungle being destroyed by heavy machines)

Avatar Jake: "I need your help."

Neytiri dives off a cliff. Avatar Jake: "Outstanding."

Jake back at RDA facility. Quaritch: "Haven't got lost in the woods, have you? Did you forget what team you are playing for?"

Jake: "The strong prey on the weak and nobody does a thing." (scenes of RDA's armada)

A series of quotes back to back over multiple scenes shown. Unclear who is speaking them. "You got one hour."

Neytiri: "You knew this would happen?"

Avatar Jake: "Everything changed."

Dr. Max Patel: "Jake, it's crazy here. Quaritch is rolling and there's no stopping him."

Trudy Chacon to Jake: "You're going up against gun ships . . with bows and arrows."

Jake: "Then I guess we better stop them."

Avatar Jack to tribe: "They sent us a message that they can take whatever they want. We will send them a message that this . . . this is our land!"

Классно! Prime, спасибо всяческое.

20 миллиончиков за кило унобтаниума. Не хило! :wow: А вы говорите - на кой он им? Да такая стоимость все затраты окупает. Хотя - она, конечно благодаря им во многом и обусловлена.

А ещё становится ясно, что видать поселения Нави как-раз расположились на месте предполагаемой крупной шахты. И ребята-земляне пытаются начать диалог по переселению коренных жителей в другое место, дабы вгрызться стальными зубьями бурилок в грунт Пандоры и добыть драгоценные камушки. Угумс... :redface:

This week in the magazine, Dana Goodyear writes about James Cameron and the making of his forthcoming 3-D movie, “Avatar.” Today, Goodyear answered readers’ questions in a live chat. A transcript of their discussion follows.

THE NEW YORKER: Hello, and welcome to Ask the Author Live. Dana Goodyear is here with us to discuss James Cameron’s “Avatar.” We’ll do our best to address as many questions as possible. Enjoy!

QUESTION from Shoshana Greenberg: As a young woman, the character of Sarah Connor has been an inspiration to me. Do you think Cameron is the only director to create, if not perfect, this strong, maternal female character type in film? Are there others? Do you know if this character type is present in “Avatar?”

DANA GOODYEAR: I think he originated that kind of character in mass culture, and there have been many since. In the article, I mentioned Lara Croft and Xena and Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I’d be curious to know if Joss Whedon would see the connection. A funny footnote is that Eliza Dushku, who is in Whedon’s stable of actors, plays the daughter of Arnold Schwarzenegger and Jamie Lee Curtis in “True Lies.” There are several strong female roles in “Avatar”: Grace Augustine (Sigourney Weaver), a botanist; a helicopter pilot played by Michelle Rodriguez, and based on a woman Cameron met while on a trip to Antarctica; and Neytiri (Zoé Saldana), the Na’vi woman who teaches Jake Sully (Sam Worthington) how to live in harmony with the environment on Pandora. Pandora itself emanates a powerful Gaia-like quality. That said, I think it’s really Sam Worthington’s story. He’s the one who changes.

QUESTION from Gregg: Do you think films like James Cameron’s justify these exorbitant costs? Feels like when he was young and scrappy he made better movies.

DANA GOODYEAR: Cameron is still in many ways a scrappy filmmaker, partly because he’s inventing technology on the fly. He often uses relatively unknown actors (when Sam Worthington was cast as Jake Sully, no one had heard of him) and his productions tend to be somewhat lean. (The performance-capture methods developed for “Avatar” meant that the actors were on call much less than they would have been otherwise.) Interestingly, many in Hollywood blame the escalating costs of Hollywood productions on “Titanic”’s unprecedented and still unmatched success: if that movie, which cost so much to make, had failed, it would have been very hard going forward for filmmakers to get expensive projects greenlit. Now everyone tries to shoot the moon.

QUESTION from TU: If this movie flops, could this be the end of his career?

DANA GOODYEAR: “The Abyss” was a very expensive movie for its time, and not a big success (though I believe that by now it has earned back its cost), and yet Cameron went on to make “Terminator 2,” “True Lies,” and “Titanic.” He’ll probably be O.K. if “Avatar” doesn’t find an audience.

QUESTION from Mark: You portray Cameron as a driven individual, almost like a machine. What struck you during your time with him as something that made him seem the most human to you?

DANA GOODYEAR: His ambition as an artist actually struck me as very human; it’s what makes him vulnerable. If you mean, does he have a softer side, I’d say the answer probably is that he is very into his family and has stayed close to his old friends.

QUESTION from Guest: Along the women theme, do you think Cameron does a good job making these action movies for “chicks?”

DANA GOODYEAR: “Titanic” was one of those rare movies that hit in all four quadrants: young, old, male, female. (Incidentally, a Fox executive told me that when Cameron pitched the idea to the studio, they worried that maybe the movie would miss in precisely the opposite way: men wouldn’t want to see a love story, and women wouldn’t want to see James Cameron sink a ship.) Cameron always seems to find an emotional drama to motivate the action set pieces, which is probably at least part of the reason women like the films.

QUESTION from Eric: Was Jimmy (hehe) planning on using footage shot from the ISS for a movie or documentary? Did you catch any hint that he would do something as crazy as I have always hoped: film a movie on the moon/on mars?

DANA GOODYEAR: I don’t think that even someone with his NASA connections could probably film a feature on Mars, but he has collaborated with scientists to build a 3-D camera to shoot Mars. (It’s in development now and will launch as part of a Jet Propulsion Lab program next year; don’t know if Cameron’s contribution will be part of the final design.) Also, he is working on a novel right now about Mars, which, I imagine, would be a precursor to a dramatic feature set (if not filmed) on that planet.

THE NEW YORKER: Eric wrote in a question earlier: Do you think this movie was just an excuse to have ridiculous special effects? That is, the narrative is superfluous?

DANA GOODYEAR: Cameron thinks of the effects—along with the rest of the technology (canera systems, for example)—as supporting the storytelling, not the other way around. Here’s what Peter Jackson had to say about that, when I asked him over e-mail how Cameron has influenced film: “His contribution, and what is truly inspiring to other film makers, is that he never allows the technology to overwhelm his story and characters. The big budget action, fantasy, sci-fi genre has become stigmatised as loud dumb films with nothing to say—just look at the big budget movies of this last summer—but that’s never the case with Jim’s movies. He cares about his story and characters, and crafts his scripts brilliantly well.”

THE NEW YORKER: And here’s a question from Daniel Garrison, who wrote in to ask: How does cameron feel about younger filmmakers? Do you feel he would be a good mentor?

DANA GOODYEAR: He’s very close with the director Guillermo del Toro and with the screenwriter Laeta Kalogridis, who helped out on “Avatar” and is collaborating on his next project, the “Battle Angel Alita” trilogy. He comes out of the collaborative Roger Corman school of filmmaking, and I think he still works by that ethos, though of course now he’s the boss.

QUESTION from JR: Hi Dana, LOVE the article, have read it a couple times now. From what you saw when visiting the set and seeing actual footage from the film, what is your personal generalized opinion on Avatar, do you think it will be good? great? terrible?

DANA GOODYEAR: I didn’t get to see the entire movie, but the finished sequences I saw were pretty enchanting. It’s hard to say, when you see something piecemeal, whether its compelling qualities will sustain over an entire movie. I didn’t get to see the finished film, and in fact I don’t think that the film is finished even now.

QUESTION from Jose Alaniz: why do u think he went the way of cg actors rather than stay with live “in the flesh” actors…do you think this is a thing to come with other films, such as “A Christmas Carol?”

DANA GOODYEAR: One of the reasons is that so many of the characters in “Avatar” derive from fantasy—the Na’vi and the avatars are nine feet tall and blue—and Cameron wanted to put them in scenes with human actors. Makeup and stilts would probably have looked kind of silly. The other thing, and this amplifies and complicates an earlier question about technology vs. storyelling, is that Cameron wrote the treatment for “Avatar” in 1994 specifically to push Digital Domain, the digital effects company he then owned, to develop its CG abilities. The Digital Domain people told him he was nuts, that what he wanted wasn’t possible. Cameron told me (and has said elsewhere, too) that it wasn’t until he saw Gollum in “The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers” (the second in Peter Jackson’s trilogy) that he thought it might be possible to make “Avatar.” By then, he was committed to making films in 3-D and it seemed a natural vehicle for that technology, too.

QUESTION from someone: Simple but fun question. What’s your favorite James Cameron film?

DANA GOODYEAR: I like Cameron’s “Terminator” movies best. They are so iconic. I also find the documentaries fascinating, particularly “Aliens of the Deep.” He is the uncredited writer of “Point Break,” a movie directed by his then-wife Kathryn Bigelow, and one that, living in Los Angeles, I can’t help but think of fondly. There is a group out here that performs a live, musical version of “Point Break,” “Rocky Horror”-style. I can’t wait to go.

QUESTION from Peter: How did Cameron react to the fan response of the trailer?

DANA GOODYEAR: When I asked him about that, he focussed on the record number of downloads that the trailer had on Apple.com rather than the content of the responses online. The people around him were more explicit, talking about “the haters” being a fringe group who, because of the Internet, have a platform. Cameron is probably somewhat inured to negativity after the lead-up to “Titanic”—or maybe bad buzz gives him confidence that his movie will be huge.

QUESTION from Noah: In the past year, big studios have been pushing out more and more movies enhanced by 3-D technology. The method is not new, but it seems that now, more than ever, the use of 3-D effects is at its peak. Is this just a money making ploy or do you think it will eventually become a staple in the filmmaking? Is Avatar supposed to be the beginning of a new era in 3-D?

DANA GOODYEAR: I think the causality goes: if 3-D continues to prove a moneymaking venture, it will become a staple. At a producers conference in June, Cameron joked that maybe someday there will be, for directors who don’t want to work in 3-D, something like the “Woody Allen clause” (invoked by those who don’t want to work in color). The boosters of 3-D certainly believe—and fervently hope—that “Avatar” will initiate an era of more sophisticated and widespread 3-D filmmaking.

THE NEW YORKER: That’s all for today. Thank you, Dana. And thank you, everyone, for participating and reading. We hope you’ll return for more. Visit newyorker.com for more information about next week’s live chat.

DANA GOODYEAR: Thank you very much, everyone, for your great questions.

www.newyorker.com

Ладно к деньгам придрались. Но к ногам? Вы трейлер внимательно смотрели? Джэйку просто не по карману новые ноги(операция) он же простой солдат а не богач. Многие в наше время могут себе позволить протезы последнего поколения или обычные хотябы чтобы ходить можно было(и то они не обычные)) а неимоверно дорогие! Вот он на сделку и идет... Потом кресло-каталка да может Джэйку приятно так? нравится ему что не на управлении а?

тупите народ по страшному порой! особенно удивляюсь тем кто трейлер уже видел!

Пятой точкой смотрели. да и потом действие через 150 лет почти кто знает сколько баксы стоить будут и тд в то время?

Сначала хорошенько задумайтесь чем предьявить что то.

Да там замес ещё в том, что доставка 1 человека на пандору стоит кучу бабок, так как это Пандора находится в где-то в 5-ти световых лет от земли, а скорость корабля гдето 9/10 от световой, это около 5 с половиной лет, плюс по месяцу на разгон и торможение.

И стоимость доставки стоит миллионы десятки, а то и сотни миллионов, так что люди не могут туда доставить толпу народу для разработки минералов, они хотят обучить Навийцев что бы те на них работали, о они взамен типа будут давать невежественным туземцам знания, об этом ещё говорит название коробля доставившего людей на Пандору - "Промитей".

А Навийцем и без этих знаний неплохо живётся!

И стоимость доставки стоит миллионы десятки, а то и сотни миллионов, так что люди не могут туда доставить толпу народу для разработки минералов, они хотят обучить Навийцев что бы те на них работали, о они взамен типа будут давать невежественным туземцам знания, об этом ещё говорит название коробля доставившего людей на Пандору - "Промитей".

А Навийцем и без этих знаний неплохо живётся!

Только в фильме он теперь будет называться - Venture Star.

Мне больше всего понравилось начало когда Джэйк говорит а потом когда Джэйк с полковником беседует и тот рукой механической тычет. музыка подобрана на ура!

Да не только этот момент крут. Круто все что там. Каждый кадр. Стиль, сьемки ,актеры ,персонажи,диалоги,все супер! жаль что не показали битву(5 секунд не считается).

Да и вроде как тут вообще финальный замес не показывали а так конфликты групповые...

Главная цель у людей была мирным путем договориться с НаВи а этот минерал священен для них! Для того чтобы было легче с ними договорится и создали Аватаров. Но у полковника были другие планы на счет НаВи. Он вояка, завоеватель. Плюс понравилось что нет такого они хорошие мы плохие. И там и там есть хорошие и плохие. Тут главное конфликт миров.

И не только Джэйк будет помогать НаВи(все это понятно из трейлера) а так же вся хорошая компашка.

Видна и делема. Что выбрать? Служить полковнику не взирая на человеческие принципы и мораль и получить ноги(без аватара) в итоге или быть без ног(только если в аватаре будут) но остаться человеком а не тварью бездушной? Ну конечно Джэйк получит больше чем мечтал.

Изменено 26.10.2009 12:32 пользователем MemphisRains

новый трейлер выйдет на русском языке уже 29 октября вместе с оригиналом

112254.thumb.JPG.ff125a3e289a7992b35d19d1db012110.JPG

Надеюсь что дубляж не разочарует а то в последнее время...

новый трейлер выйдет на русском языке уже 29 октября вместе с оригиналом

Cпасибо, а то я уж думал что проворонил навсегда, где только не пробовал ссылки - везде пусто. Второго не смотрел вообще ни каким краем глаза. :(

Какое отношение юбилей "Терминатора" имеет к "Аватару", не понимаю. (-7)

Слухи: 1) Аватар 2 будет не на Пандоре. 2) Ридли и Кэмерон объединятся для приквела Чужого. http://marketsaw.blogspot.com/2009/10/rumor-mill-avatar-2-will-not-be-on.html

Ходил сегодня на Фрикадельки в 3D. Трейлера "Аватара" не было, только древний тизер:( да еще наполовину размытый какой-то.

Ходил сегодня на Фрикадельки в 3D. Трейлера "Аватара" не было, только древний тизер:( да еще наполовину размытый какой-то.

Конечно не было, у него же премьера в России только с 29 октября, хех

Конечно не было, у него же премьера в России только с 29 октября, хех

То в интернете с 29 октября трейлер выходит и не только в России, а по всему миру. А в некоторых городах России в кинотеатрах крутят еще с пятницы перед "Фрикадельками". Правда без перевода.

Изменено 27.10.2009 08:44 пользователем Podpisnov

Слухи: 1) Аватар 2 будет не на Пандоре. 2) Ридли и Кэмерон объединятся для приквела Чужого. http://marketsaw.blogspot.com/2009/10/rumor-mill-avatar-2-will-not-be-on.html

Хорошие новости, почитал=)) Главное чтобы продолжение не было хуже оригинала(их задумано 2 еще всего трилогия(хотя скрипмент тока на 1 фильм у меня) Кэм написал продолжение?:eek::wow:

Трейлер с субтитрами http://dotsub.com/view/4754659c-6599-45b7-96fb-2f52b604eac0 и с более яркой картинкой, чем "вконтакте". В конце наконец-то слегка разглядел какой там в воздухе МАСШТАБ. Сколько же их там летает? Жесть:wow:

Стив Ленг хорош, как Джокер Хита Леджера, хотя и в несколько другом плане. - любопытно:)

Изменено 27.10.2009 08:53 пользователем Porl

ПРОСМОТРЕНО!!! Мною впервые этот трейлер был увиден и я пока потерял речь, от шока!!! Как же все таки будет не мультяшно, навийцы же такие живущие и нештучные вышли. Особенно первая встреча Джейка с навийкой, ее раскрас красивее его был намного. Движение, жесты навийцев как у нас людей - все четко и реально. После тизера я еще сомневался в качестве. но теперь вижу что Кемерон сделал что то такое, на что мы даже не расчитывали. Титры супер. Ребятам надо бы премию дать за дословный перевод, а я люблю такое, это слышышь оригинал, живие голоса героев, а перевод читаешь - и все путем :) . Еще раз пересмотрю - много чего не запомнил. :)

Стив Ленг хорош, как Джокер Хита Леджера,

А кого он играет?

Трейлер с субтитрами http://dotsub.com/view/4754659c-6599-45b7-96fb-2f52b604eac0 и с более яркой картинкой, чем "вконтакте". В конце наконец-то слегка разглядел какой там в воздухе МАСШТАБ. Сколько же их там летает? Жесть:wow:

Шикарно, спасибо! Я как-то проморгала, когда его в первый раз выложили. Посмотрела уже раз 10 наверное :D Очень нравится момент, где Нави говорит ему, что он не должен быть здесь и делает интересный жест рукой и еще очень радует Джовани Рибизи. Я как-то пропускала то, что он снимается в Аваторе, а теперь вижу, что роль у него будет достаточно интересной.

Блин, ребята, и в очередной раз - ДО МУРАШЕК! Что ж такое? )

Чуть не прослезилась от "против вертолётов - с луками и стрелами"?.. Какие На'ви хорошие :roll: Я уже заранее за них переживаю.

Конешно такой трейлер увидеть в кинотеатре будет за счастье. 3 минуты 20 секунд - это уже рвет мозг:) А вообще почему Кемерон в трейлере не упоминул свой фильм "Бездна"? Все кроме его. Обидно.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.
Примечание: Ваш пост будет проверен модератором, прежде чем станет видимым.

Гость

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...