Перейти к содержанию

Не беспокойся, дорогая (Don't Worry, Darling)

Рекомендуемые сообщения

А чо так долго-то?

Уже несколько месяцев монтируют, и ещё целый год до релиза.

Неужто в наградной сезон хотят?

Глянул видео из твиттера - напомнило ВандаВижн, чьОрт, марвел захватывает мир :dgi:

• Ответов 146
  • Создана
  • Последний ответ

Топ авторов темы

Топ авторов темы

Rated R for sexuality, violent content and language

Olivia Wilde Is Living Her Best Life

[ATTACH]628488[/ATTACH][ATTACH]628489[/ATTACH]

Because of COVID, New Line, which is producing the film, had suggested delaying production until the following year, but Wilde fought to get started as soon as possible; when filming finally began, after a six-month delay, it had to pause twice, each time for a two-week stretch, when someone on set tested positive for COVID. Wilde has no doubt that the extraordinary challenges of shooting under such conditions were worth it. “Every bone in my body knew we had to make it when we did,” she tells me. “I couldn’t be deterred.”

Wilde describes Don’t Worry Darling as “The Feminine Mystique on acid”—a dramatic departure from the goofy teenage world of Booksmart. Even so, she sees both films as part of an ongoing project to examine female experience from multiple angles. The focus of her first movie, she says, was “friendship and judgment and exploring insecurity.” The new one “is asking the question of, What are you willing to sacrifice in order to do what’s right? If you really think about it, are you willing to blow up the system that serves you?”

In Don’t Worry Darling, that person is Pugh’s Alice, a happy young housewife who begins to suspect that all is not well in the glamorous paradise that she and her husband inhabit. Still, the seductions of her world prove difficult to resist. “The 1950s get this rap as a very controlled, conservative era, when in fact it was incredibly debaucherous. My grandparents on my mother’s side loved to party,” Wilde says. One of Wilde’s aesthetic reference points for her film was Poolside Gossip, Slim Aarons’s photo of coiffed women in caftans chatting over cocktails in a Palm Springs backyard whose manicured perfection can’t help but imply some Lynchian rot lurking beneath; another was the thrillers of Adrian Lyne, like Fatal Attraction and Indecent Proposal. Those movies are “really sexy, in a grown-up way,” Wilde tells me. “I kept saying, ‘Why isn’t there any good sex in film anymore?’”

CinemaCon

[ATTACH]631375[/ATTACH]

Olivia Wilde brought the 1950s to CinemaCon, showcasing the first look at Harry Styles and Florence Pugh in the psychological thriller “Don’t Worry Darling.”

Movie theater owners at the annual exhibition trade show got a sneak peek of the trailer, which isn’t yet available to the public. The footage opens on Styles and Pugh’s characters snuggling in bed. They play a husband and wife living in an idyllic experimental community, lined with perfectly placed palm trees and fancy cars.

“You and me?” she asks her husband. “Always. You and me.”

Pugh plays a happy housewife, one who becomes increasingly suspicious that her husband’s glamorous company may be hiding disturbing secrets. He’s working on something called the Victory Project, which promises to change the world.

“I don’t trust him, and I don’t want to be here anymore,” Pugh says at one point.

Other scenes in the trailer show Styles screaming in a car, and later getting intimate with Pugh on a dining room table. They may not trust each other, but they certainly have no problem getting it on. In another sequence, Styles and Pugh are hot and heavy against a sink… never mind that Chris Pine’s character is in the same room. Later, Styles shows off his signature moves on top of that well-appointed dining room table.

On stage at Caesars Palace, where CinemaCon is currently taking place, Wilde shed a little light on the idea behind “Don’t Worry Darling,” which is inspired by “Inception,” “The Matrix” and “The Truman Show.” She calls the movie “a love letter to movies that push the boundaries of imagination.”

“I want you to imagine a life you had everything you could possibly dream of,” she told the crowd of theater owners. “Not just a perfect house, cars…”

“What would it take for you to give up that life, to do what’s right?” Wilde asked.

Wilde also highly praised her actors (who were not in attendance during Warner Bros.’ presentation on Tuesday night), referring to pop sensation Styles as “an up-and-coming actor with no other career that I am aware of, and he is nothing short of a revelation in this part.” Of Pugh, who is best known for “Black Widow,” “Midsommar” and “Little Women,” Wilde says her actor is “brilliant, sexy, fierce and tough.”

The Don't Worry, Darling trailer looks like a psychedelic, saturated Stepford Wives. A menacing Chris Pine leads something called The Victory Project and Florence is trying to figure out WTF is up with her perfect life and secretive husband. Color me intrigued!

Ничего не понятно, но очень интересно) Девочка шикарная, картинка хороша. Пока все нравится.

Иногда прямо совсем Мидсоммар, аж до визуальных цитат, но вроде норм.

Крутой ролик, оч красиво. Уайлд походу серьёзно прогресснула после скромной индюшатины про девочек-подростков.

ПСы Фло как обычно прелесть. Забавно, что в одной сцене она на кухне стоит и выглядит прям как в одном из своих бложиков про готовку, лол.

Опять мужики-казлы и угнетенные женщины в гаслайте

боринг

Вдовы Стрэпфорда?

Трейлер весьма недурён. Гляну.

Опять мужики-казлы и угнетенные женщины в гаслайте

боринг

Не волнуйся, солнышко, ещё лет 5-10 и Голливуд наиграется с этой темой :rolleyes:

мировая премьера в Венеции

мировая премьера в Венеции

Вне конкурса

[ATTACH]633756[/ATTACH]

Студия подтвердила, что премьеру посетят Оливия Уайлд, Флоренс Пью, Гарри Стайлс, Джемма Чан и Крис Пайн

Организаторы Венецианского кинофестиваля объявили, что художник по костюмам Арианна Филлипс получит почетную награду Campari Passion for Film Award (предыдущие лауреаты: монтажер Боб Муравски, оператор Лука Бигацци, композитор Теренс Блэнчард и художник-постановщик Маркус Роулэнд)

4f060084b70cd54b7dd2b31528539001516815d3.gif Изменено пользователем Simon_S
Добавил ссылку на GIF

Покажут на кинофестивале в Сан-Себастьяне

[ATTACH]634589[/ATTACH][ATTACH]634590[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]634591[/ATTACH][ATTACH]634592[/ATTACH][ATTACH]634593[/ATTACH][ATTACH]634594[/ATTACH]

Olivia’s Wilde Ride: Directing ‘Don’t Worry Darling,’ Making Harry Styles a Movie Star and Being ‘Blown the F— Away’ by Florence Pugh

In the film, Alice is heard humming a mysterious tune, which is featured prominently throughout. Wilde reveals that Styles offered to write the melody, which in the script was described only as “the trigger song.”

“In prep,” Wilde says, “Harry called me and said, ‘What’s the trigger song? Like, what’s the melody?’ I said, ‘I don’t know. I’m going to different writers to write it. Do you have anything in mind?’ And he said, ‘I’ll think about it.’” She pauses. “Five minutes later, he sent me a demo from his piano, and it was what ended up in the film. He called me and said, ‘What about this?’ And I was like, ‘Yeah, that’s it. That’s it. And that’s really insane that you did that in five minutes.’”

“I wanted something that could be both sweet and creepy, entirely dependent on the context,” Styles says. “I remember first playing it on the piano, and it had a sort of homemade nursery rhyme feel to it. Applied to the different moments in the film, I think it takes on a couple of different lives — I hope.” Styles doesn’t sing in the movie, but he dances. “’Twas I, tap-dancing,” he says. “I feel like I’ve been waiting for someone to require a 35-second tap routine from me my whole life.”

Шайа ЛаБаф обвинил Оливию Уайлд во лжи из-за ее слов о том, что она уволила его из «Не волнуйся, дорогая»

Несколько дней назад постановщица картины с Флоренс Пью дала интервью Variety, в котором объяснила, что лично решила убрать актера из каста, поскольку считала его стиль работы неподходящим в той ситуации. Сейчас же ЛаБаф выступил с опровержением, заявив, что самостоятельно захотел покинуть проект, и приложив американским изданиям доказательства в виде датированных электронных писем и видеороликов. Шайа написал Оливии открытое сообщение.

«Меня немного смущают ваши слова о том, что меня уволили, — подчеркнул актер. — Мы оба знаем причины моего ухода. Я сделал это, потому что ваши актеры и я не могли найти время для репетиций. Я дополнил письмо скриншотами наших переписок в день увольнения и своего сообщения Тоби Эммериху (глава Warner Bros. в 2020 году). Я в курсе, что вы сейчас начинаете пресс-тур «Не волнуйся, дорогая» и слова о моем увольнении — довольно привлекательный кликбейт, так как я по-прежнему персона нон грата и могу остаться ей до конца жизни. Меня не увольняли, Оливия. Я понимаю привлекательность продвижения этой истории из-за текущего социального ландшафта, социальной выгоды, которую она может принести, однако это неправда. По этой причине я прошу, как человек, желающий все исправить, чтобы вы скорректировали свой нарратив. Я надеюсь, ничто не повлияет на вас и ваш фильм в негативном ключе, и он будет успешным во всех отношениях».

Помимо этого, ЛаБаф рассказал, что уже почти два года пребывает в трезвом состоянии — с тех пор, как несколько женщин в конце 2020 обвинили его в абьюзивном поведении

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.
Примечание: Ваш пост будет проверен модератором, прежде чем станет видимым.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...