Чот это сильно на Пантеру смахивает.

• Ответов 4 тыс
  • Создана
  • Последний ответ

Топ авторов темы

Топ авторов темы

Изображения в теме

Опять Момоа бухать не дают, вечно кого-то спасти необходимо. :D

Наверное часть материала снятого для Лиги на это пойдет.

Также, согласно журналу, в картине будет много юмора.

Это капитуляция!!))

Интервью с Тоби Эммерихом

What excites you about having Aquaman in your pipeline?

That it’s coming out this year. I’m excited to have it in as the last Warner Bros. release in 2018.

Let me ask that a different way: What excites you creatively about the project?

I think it’s hard in superhero movies to go to places you haven’t seen before. You think of how much superhero content there is in theaters and television and [streaming], it’s hard to go to someplace you haven’t been before. Aquaman and the underwater world of it all is fresh and different. James Wan has done an incredible job with his team. It’s taking you to a different place and imagining it in a way you haven’t seen before. For a superhero movie to be in that realm is cool and badass.

What made Wan the right choice to direct?

He’s a franchise maker and builder. I would give him credit for what became known as The Conjuring universe. He initiated the Saw franchise. And he initiated the Insidious franchise. And he built on the Fast and Furious franchise — his film [Furious 7] was the highest grossing one. So when you think of franchise makers and franchise builders there are not many people who have that resume. That alone makes him an inspired choice. And he’s also made many movies as a director and producer for us at Warner Bros. and at New Line. So we know him really well. William Goldman wrote my favorite book on moviemaking, Adventures in the Screen Trade, and he wrote, “make movies with people you like, because it’s really hard, so it’s easier if you really like them.” And we really like James. These movies are monsters. So when you have a director you really like, and who likes you as a company and a culture, it’s a happier experience and, more often than not, a better movie.

What made the Dec 21 date the right time to release it?

I didn’t pick the date. The honest answer is we’re excited about the movie, we want to release it as soon as we can, and that’s the soonest it can be ready for a giant tentpole date. The world is changing — look at Black Panther, that came out in February — so any date can be a tentpole date. But this is the soonest that it can be ready and we’re happy it didn’t miss the year.

For decades Aquaman was this mocked character in pop culture, in places like Entourage and other shows. What’s the most worried thought about Aquaman you’ll admit to having?

My most worried thought is it won’t be ready in time. I thought it was a clever gag in Entourage. I think it works as a gag. But I know it works as a movie. I know the character and the world is worthy of a movie. One doesn’t undermine the other to me.

Coming off Justice League, how important is it that this movie works?

It’s important. It’s important that it works. I think everybody really worked very hard to make a really good movie. It’s an expensive movie. We believe this movie can work and we’re going to do everything we can as a company — distribution, marketing everything — to make sure it’s successful around the world

There have obviously been changes behind the scenes at the company since Justice League. Is there anything philosophically different now in terms of approaching the creative on DC Films versus a year or two ago?

I want to focus on Aquaman. Aquaman is a bit of a bridge movie yet there is still the connective tissue to the DC movies. But just like how [director Patty Jenkins] brought her own sensibility to Wonder Woman — yet it was very connected [to Justice League] — that movie was very much a Patty Jenkins movie this is very much a James Wan movie.

The tone of Aquaman from the footage I’ve seen is a bit lighter and has more humor than Zack Synder’s movies were known for. Was there a conscious decision to shift away from that?

If you spend time with James and [Aquaman star Jason Momoa], they brought themselves to the party. They very instinctively were who they were when making this movie. And that comes through in the tone of this movie. But I don’t think it was a reaction to what had come before. I think it was them being true to themselves. … I’ll tell you this: I have two girls, 10 and 14, and they’re so quick to tell me what movies are going to bomb — my movies, other people’s movies…

Are they right?

They’re shockingly right more than I would have thought. Kids are closer to the zeitgeist, everything is a raw nerve ending, they pick up on so many cultural subtleties it constantly blows my mind. I showed them the Aquaman trailer and I’m enthused and excited that they’re so excited for Aquaman.

Это капитуляция!!))

5464343-3729318694-dc7k9.gif

И над ними еще ерничают

https://www.kinopoisk.ru/news/3199436/

Сценаристы фильмов Marvel дали советы киновселенной DС

Ну кстати это будет первый фильм где снидера даже на пушечный выстрел не подпускали?

Народ, вы сначала начните отличать юмор от петросянщины. Потом буде про капитуляцию говорить.

Ну кстати это будет первый фильм где снидера даже на пушечный выстрел не подпускали?

Это Шазам таким будет.

В продюсерах его имя точно ожидается

Интервью с Эмбер Хёрд

What excited you about this role?

That Mera has her own name. Before I decided to take on this role I read a couple of the comic books and I was struck by how Mera was introduced. She comes into this one scene in the first comic I read where Arthur (Jason Momoa) is attempting to save the town from a flood and she helps him. She has an equal part in saving this village. And these civilians turn to each other and say, “Who is that? Is that Aquawoman?” And she says something to the effect of, “No, I have my own name, my name is Mera.” That resonated with me as somebody who’s always been allergic to being the damsel, the two-dimensional archetype of what women are often limited to in this industry — especially in the superhero world. So when I spoke to [Justice League director Zack Snyder] he got me at “warrior queen.” He said, “You get a sword and a crown” and I’m like, “Okay, you know how to play to your audience.”

She’s a fan favorite for those who’ve read the comics, but for people don’t really know, what can you tell us about her?

She’s a warrior who was raised by the queen of Atlantis before she passed. We meet Mera after the queen has long since left and she’s been raised to take over as queen her whole life. She’s been raised to serve her kingdom and rule over Atlantis with King Orm (Patrick Wilson). She’s very disciplined and almost militaristic. She’s fully dedicated to saving her nation and that serves as an impetus to go to the surface world and elicit help from Arthur who’s the polar opposite of Mera — he lives in the moment, he’s confused about his identity, he lacks the purpose and focus that Mera has, which makes them an unlikely duo. But it’s that disparity that makes a nuanced relationship between them. Where one is strong the other is weak and those differences are a conduit for their bonding.

She also has one unique power in particular, hydrokensis?

So there’s an old-fashioned hierarchy in their society that they rule Atlantis. There are different tribe communities within the social hierarchy. Some of us have certain superpowers and I have hydrokinesis — not just making bubbles.

Ah, yeah, you’re referring to the infamous Justice Leauge chatroom bubble Mera made?

Exactly.

How does the Mera we get to know in Aquaman differ from what we’ve seen so far?

It’s interesting to see how different filmmakers approach the same characters. We got to meet Mera in an introduction and I think Zack’s approach highlighted what you would want to highlight if you were just meeting her as a commanding warrior.

Has her costume changed at all from Justice League?

Justice League highlighted her militaristic side. In Aquaman we have a fuller picture, not just her as Mera of Atlantis but also see her struggle in the surface world in civilian clothes. One of my favorite scenes is her first time on the surface world and she’s forced to dress as a normal human. We wanted to honor the comic books, I wanted to stick with how she’s depicted in the comic books in a superficial way, I wanted to go full comic book as to how she looks, but it’s in the nuance of her personality where I wanted to push the boundaries.

Director James Wan showed me some footage, and one interesting quality about her is she really seems to dislike the surface world. What’s she got against it?

She has a natural antagonistic view of the surface world which you can understand if you look at the condition of the oceans today, how somebody living in the ocean world would feel that way. We had time to fully flesh out her character. Jason becomes more Atlantean more super and mine becomes more human.

What’s something interesting about working with Jason Momoa that people wouldn’t expect?

He’s exactly like you think Jason would be like but even more so. His heart and his personality is as big as he is. He’s got this booming voice and his sense of humor isn’t satisfied unless he’s making people laugh. I was joking that you always know where Jason is — you hear loud rock and roll, booming voice and people laughing and something breaking or falling. He’d make the worst ninja ever. I got annoyed him because on the set I read books and I’m quiet. He’s allergic to not making people laugh or be keeping people engaged around him all the time. So he started stealing my book so I’d be forced to pay attention to him.

The cast spent many weeks on wires pretending to be underwater as part of the filming, what was that like?

It seems very unnatural at first. It’s like trying to pretend you’re under the ocean in an epic battle to save the world while attached to wires, sopping wet after being hosed down on a cold soundstage for 16 hours a day while holding a plank. it was a fantastic core workout.

Косвенно Снайдер еще повлиял на проект, ну там хотя бы при нем актеров на половину главных ролей утвердили.

Ну а уж нынешнюю репутацию франшизы лучше даже не упоминать.

Джеймс дразнит

My lifelike clone finally arrived! Thank you Funko

Put him/me straight to work.

[ATTACH]561513[/ATTACH]

Изменено 23.06.2018 08:00 пользователем DandyAndy

Интервью с Эмбер Хёрд

Что привлекло вас в этой роли?

Что у Меры есть своё собственное имя. Прежде чем взяться за эту роль, я прочитала пару комиксов и была поражена тем, как представлена Мера. В первом комиксе, который я прочла, она появляется в сцене, где Артур (Джейсон Момоа) пытается спасти город от наводнения, и она помогает ему. У неё равная роль в спасении этой деревни. И горожане обращаются друг к другу и говорят: «Кто это? Это Акваженщина?». И она говорит что-то насчёт того, что «Нет, у меня есть своё имя, меня зовут Мера». И это нашло во мне отклик, потому что у меня всегда была аллергия на девицу в беде, на этот двумерный архетип того, как женщин часто ограничивают в этой индустрии, особенно в мире супергероев. Поэтому, когда я поговорила с Заком [Зак Снайдер, режиссёр «Лиги справедливости], он зацепил меня ‘королевой-воительницей’. Он сказал: ‘Ты получишь меч и корону’, а я ответила: ‘Окей, ты умеешь захватить аудиторию’.

Она любимица фанатов, читавших комиксы, но люди знают о ней немного, что вы можете рассказать нам о ней?

Она воительница, которую воспитала королева Атлантиды перед тем, как её не стало. Мы встречаемся с Мерой после смерти королевы, и она была воспитана, чтобы занять её место до конца своих дней. Её воспитывали, чтобы служить своему королевству и править Атлантидой с королем Ормом (Патрик Уилсон). Она очень дисциплинированная и почти милитаристская. Она полностью посвятила себя спасению своей нации, что послужило импульсом для выхода во внешний мир и содействию Артуру, который представляет собой полную полярную противоположность Меры: он живёт сегодняшним днём, он запутан в самом себе, у него нет цели и фокуса, которыми обладает Мера, что в общем делает их несовместимым дуэтом. Но именно это несоответствие создаёт более детализированные отношения между ними. Там, где один сильный, а другой слабый, различия становятся средством единения.

У неё также есть уникальная способность, в частности, гидрокинез?

В их обществе есть старомодная иерархия, с помощью которой они управляют Атлантидой. Внутри социальной иерархии есть различные племена. У некоторых из нас есть определённые суперспособности, у меня гидрокинез, а не просто создание пузырей.

Ах да, вы ссылаетесь на печально известный пузырь из «Лиги справедливости», созданный Мерой для диалога?

Именно.

Как Мера из «Аквамена» отличается от той, с которой мы знакомы на данный момент?

Интересно посмотреть, как разные киносоздатели подходят к одним и тем же персонажам. Мы познакомились с Мерой во введении, и я думаю, что подход Зака подчеркнул то, что вы сами хотели бы подчеркнуть, если бы просто встретили её как воина-командира.

Изменился ли её костюм в сравнении с «Лигой справедливости»?

«Лига Справедливости» подчеркнула её милитаристскую сторону. В «Аквамане» у нас более полная картина, где можно увидеть не только Меру из Атлантиды, но и посмотреть на битвы на поверхности земли в гражданской одежде. Одна из моих любимых сцен – её первый раз на поверхности земли, когда она вынуждена одеваться как обычный человек. Мы хотели выразить почтение комиксам, я хотела придерживаться того, как она была изображена в комиксах визуально, я хотела, чтобы она выглядела максимально как в комиксах, но в оттенках её личности я хотела расширить границы.

Режиссёр Джеймс Ван показал мне запись, и у неё есть одно интересное качество – кажется, ей совершенно не нравится мир на поверхности. Что она имеет против него?

У неё естественный антагонистический взгляд на мир на поверхности, который вы поймёте и прочувствуете, если взгляните на состояние океанов сегодня глазами того, кто живёт в мире океанов. У нас было время полностью развить её характер. Персонаж Джейсона становится больше атлантом, а мой становится более человечным.

Что интересного в работе с Джейсоном Момоа, чего люди не ожидают?

Он точно такой, как вы представляете себе Джейсона, и даже больше. Его сердце и его личность настолько же большие, как и он сам. У него раскатистый голос, а его чувство юмора не будет удовлетворено, пока он не рассмешит людей. Я шутила, что всегда известно, где находится Джейсон – слышно громкий рок-н-ролл, раскатистый голос и смех людей, а также что-то ломающееся или падающее. Из него вышел бы худший ниндзя на свете. Я вызывала у него недовольство, потому что на съёмках я тихая и читаю книги. А ему необходимо постоянно заставлять людей смеяться или всё время держать людей вокруг себя. Так что он начал красть мои книги, и я была вынуждена обратить на него внимание.

Каст провёл много недель подвешенным на проводах во время съёмок, притворяясь, будто находишься под водой, каково это было?

Сначала это кажется очень неестественным. Это похоже на попытку притвориться будто ты под океаном в эпической битве за спасение мира, привязанный к проводам, насквозь промокший после того, как тебя поливали из шланга в холодном павильоне в течение 16-ти часов в день пока ты держишь планку. Это была фантастически интенсивная тренировка.

Перевод: Perfect Amber Heard

Пока проект интересен только подводным графонием, в основном про него и говорят.

Дэвид Ф. Сандберг в гостях у коллег :D

Visited the Aquaman offices today and made sure to take lots of photos.

4cf707905867264.jpg bf8170905867294.jpg 3d3a5f905867344.jpg 744095905867364.jpg

22 июля актерский состав будет в гостях у Конана О'Брайена

Темуэра Моррисон о съемках с Николь Кидман (с третьей минуты :D)

Джеймс Ван для EW

Wan also pointed out that despite the rigors of creating his film within a larger cinematic universe, his DC and Warner Bros. bosses allowed him to make the film uniquely his own — something he required before agreeing to do the job.

“I told them that I understand and respect that Aquaman is part of a bigger universe but at the end of the day I have to tell the story I want to tell and want to develop the character because its such a big part of my life as the filmmaker behind it. And that was something the studio was respectful about.”

Когда там трейлер уже?

Love this dolly concocted by the talented grip/camera dept. I seem to have a rickshaw contraption on all my shoots.

[ATTACH]563670[/ATTACH]

DC Collectibles: Аквамен, Мера и Черная Манта

[ATTACH]563667[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]563668[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]563669[/ATTACH]

Fisherman King (Джимон Хонсу)

[ATTACH]564157[/ATTACH]

Не только у Уилсона две роли в DCU

e9e592918818994.jpg

Ну, костюмчики и декорации в поряде, за это можно не беспокоиться

Сиквел "Зелёного Фонаря" выглядит отлично

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.
Примечание: Ваш пост будет проверен модератором, прежде чем станет видимым.

Гость

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...