Перейти к содержанию
Форум на Кинопоиске

Интерстеллар (Interstellar)

Ваша оценка фильма Кристофера Нолана "Интерстеллар"?  

963 пользователя проголосовало

1. 1. Ваша оценка фильма Кристофера Нолана "Интерстеллар"?

• Опрос №2: Как вы оцените фильм в целом, включая его жанр?
    • Шедевр! Или по-меньшей мере близкий к этому
    • Великолепный и очень выдающийся фильм, знаковый и лучший для своего жанра за последнее время
    • Достойный и яркий представитель жанра, не без изъянов, но определенно хороший и стоящий фильм
    • Неоднозначный и противоречивый фильм. Есть много впечатляющего и интересного, но хватает и недостатков
    • Фильм скорее оставил разочарование. Есть некоторые хорошие моменты, но претензий к остальному гораздо больше
    • Категорически не понравился фильм. Не смог заинтересовать и впечатлить ни в одном из своих аспектов. Слишком много минусов
    • Опрос №3: Какие главные персонажи в фильме вам понравились больше всего?
    • Купер (Мэттью МакКонахи)
    • Амелия Брэнд (Энн Хэтэуэй)
    • Мерф (Джессика Честейн)
    • Мерф в детстве (Маккензи Фой)
    • Дойл (Уэс Бэнтли)
    • Ромилли (Дэвид Гяси)
    • Доктор Манн (Мэтт Дэймон)
    • Профессор Брэнд (Майкл Кейн)
    • Опрос №4: Понравилась ли вам концовка фильма?
    • Полностью понравилась
    • Понравилась частично
    • Вызывает смешанные чувства
    • Категорически не понравилась
    • Опрос №5: Какой из фильмов Кристофера Нолана вам понравился больше?
    • Начало (2010)
    • Оба фильма великолепны
    • Оба фильма плохи

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Зал в Октябре (imax) оказался не 19на9, а 16х6 (по крайней мере так сказал кассир, в иннете 19х9). Но блин, 16 на 6 - это ж просто аут. Сони скоро телики такие начнёт делать, блин.

Кто был в IMAX Октябрь, скажите, там реально экран маленький совсем? Или вполне нормальный? А то я уже представляю такой квадрат, в духе 2-ого 3-ого залов Горизонта ))))

Этож Октябрь, там главное презентовать фильм, а не смотреть его.

• Ответов 15,4 тыс
  • Создана
  • Последний ответ

Топ авторов темы

Вот еще один поставил 90- http://www.criticschoice.com/members/jcraig/

Другие оценки фильмов Нолана от критика, который поставил 90 Интерстеллару - Edward Douglas gave TDK a 9/10, Inception a 9.5/10, and TDKR an 8/10

Изменено 24.10.2014 16:28 пользователем Prime

Вот еще один поставил 90- http://www.criticschoice.com/members/jcraig/

Другие оценки фильмов Нолана от критика, который поставил 90 Интерстеллару - Edward Douglas gave TDK a 9/10, Inception a 9.5/10, and TDKR an 8/10

Он Говнзилле 90 выставил!

Статья из нового номера Total Film. Делал сам, разрешение не очень.

Плюс немного про Энн.

Целиком.

Часть 1(продолжение ниже).

001.thumb.jpg.caac89532fbf2d985d8ecaface226eca.jpg

002.thumb.jpg.c0f4cf16df74f62bd7edf9691056c5b7.jpg

005.thumb.jpg.24a43651d0077a7ee2a3141504231f44.jpg

006.thumb.jpg.cdef44a406791ec6cec68658022268bb.jpg

007.thumb.jpg.ca89625960a09abddf625ed4b0c28e7b.jpg

008.thumb.jpg.dc694b508e3469a18788451e590d7f43.jpg

009.thumb.jpg.5e830c0566c0e5ea101ab8a69fb98388.jpg

010.thumb.jpg.f4a3e405ed113a6f245ecc3a1c0fe9c2.jpg

Изменено 24.10.2014 16:57 пользователем belovnickvrn

I saw Interstellar! AMA

Of course it's awesome. It looks great, it's big, intense, emotional, I almost don't even know how to start talking about it. It's hard to rank in Nolan's filmography because they're all just so good. personally I liked it more than Inception. Definitely worth a second and third viewing. There are some things I still have questions about. I'm excited to see it again!

I'm the same way, I avoid all trailers. But this one does a great job. I don't think I single frame from the entire 3rd act of the movie makes it into the trailers. However the planets in the trailers are pretty much the ones you see in the movie. But there are some surprises on those planets. Zimmers score is totally different from his most recent stuff. I assumed he did it going in but once the film started I thought to myself Nolan must have found a new composer because it sounds totally different. But of course it's still a great score. Really great. It has a sense of wonder to it. Not dread like his last few.

http://letterboxd.com/willml/film/interstellar/

Being officially the first person to review this on all of Letterboxd is daunting.

Let's get a few things out of the way first.

Yes, I saw the film. Yes I got tickets to an early screening. Yes I saw it in IMAX, and yes it was 70mm film.

It will be hard for everyone to be convinced that I did see the film, but for your own sake, let me not share anything about the plot that we don't already know, because why spoil anything here?

"Interstellar" is easily one of the most ambitious films I've ever seen. I still am thinking about it and running it through my mind, which is certainly a very good thing. But I've learned that a grand scale and the attempt to reach to other universes and dimensions...... doesn't always add up to a great film.

Where the film really suffers with me is the writing. To me, nothing is more important in a film than its story. It's everything. It's the deciding factor on whether or not we care about what is happening on screen.

I love love love being challenged by films, but when things - important developments that are crucial to the audience's understanding of the film- are glossed over, I simply can't fully get on board.

The film runs at 169 minutes. Make it 200-210 minutes, and then you have an excellent film.

Believe me. You do NOT feel the run time of this film (WHICH IS AWESOME). And it would have been lightyears better with a better understanding of the situation the Earth is in, BEFORE we go out into space. The film feels like it's in a RUSH, actually, and I was like WAIT NO! SLOW DOWN THIS IS IMPORTANT. And I still can't tell if all the information was there, but it was just covered so quickly..? or if the information wasn't there and you're just supposed to go with it. And believe me, you have to just accept a LOT of the information that you are told.

OK WILL, let's please for fucks sake move on to the positive!!

What a beautiful and transformative film. It's one of the most powerful and deeply felt films to hit the big screen in I don't know how long. The performances are all tremendous, specifically Mcconaughey and Mackenzie Foy. Because of the tremendous direction by Nolan, you still feel deeply for these characters because they are all richly realized and focused people. I sure did cry. No shame.

But all in all the film is rushed. That's my biggest complaint. It has so much going for it, and I just wanted to go back into that editing room and tweak a few things. It's so rushed that when you are supposed to feel tension, all you feel is the seats trembling from the roaring Hans Zimmer score. And yes there is a mindfuck that I'm still thinking about. And it's a beautiful one.

I guess the biggest positive I can give the film is that it is ultimately about LIFE and LOVE and all of its beauty, and I commend Nolan for making that its core, because there's nothing that we as humans should care more about.

I did go a bit critical with my review, to some. But it's truly how I feel. I didn't let the stunning visuals and dramatic manipulation win me over completely. On the 7th I will see it again and maybe grasp a little bit more, but for now, sit tight, and EXPERIENCE "Interstellar" as soon as you can.

Я теперь переживаю сижу. antovolk, развей мои переживания.

Зал в Октябре (imax) оказался не 19на9, а 16х6 (по крайней мере так сказал кассир, в иннете 19х9). Но блин, 16 на 6 - это ж просто аут. Сони скоро телики такие начнёт делать, блин.

Кто был в IMAX Октябрь, скажите, там реально экран маленький совсем? Или вполне нормальный? А то я уже представляю такой квадрат, в духе 2-ого 3-ого залов Горизонта ))))

Такс, c экраном все нормально, поменьше чем в нескафе-imax, но выглядит эффектно. Меня больше смутило два фактора: а) маленький зал, сидеть ближе 7-8 ряда тот еще мазохизм (а их всего 11:mad:). Мало места, моим ростом 185 доставал коленками до спинок переднего ряда. В нескафе с этим все комфортнее.

б) экран, он идет от самого пола :D ( не висит.. надеюсь ясно выразился)

+в этом зале лучший звук, что я слышал. изображение чуть светлее/ярче/лучше чем в нескафе.

но это имхо.

Фух. Успокоил ) Так получилось, что центр оставался только на последний ряд (да и вообще только последние три были), в итоге взял 11-ый, хотя хотел 7-6, если бы были. Но теперь даже рад )))

Ну и звук для меня тоже крайне важно. )

То есть претензия состоит в быстром темпе повествования? А вот это уже любопытно.

То есть претензия состоит в быстром темпе повествования? А вот это уже любопытно.

Ага. Лишь бы не вышло сумбурно и скомкано, как в ТРВЛ.

Ага. Лишь бы не вышло сумбурно и скомкано, как в ТРВЛ.

Ну быстрый темп это в стиле Нолана, но ты прав, главное чтобы не было как в ТРВЛ...

Ну быстрый темп это в стиле Нолана, но ты прав, главное чтобы не было как в ТРВЛ...

И в ТР с темпом было куда лучше, чем ТРВЛ.

И в ТР с темпом было куда лучше, чем ТРВЛ.

Ну это всё субъективно. ТР я знаю многим показался очень медлительным, особенно в первой половине. Я такого мнения не разделяю, но все-таки.

Ну это всё субъективно. ТР я знаю многим показался очень медлительным, особенно в первой половине. Я такого мнения не разделяю, но все-таки.

Ну мне не нравятся слишком стремительные картины, на мой вкус лучше более размеренное повествование.

Но при умелой режиссуре и кучу событий можно подать так, что не будет казаться сумбурным и скомканным - Бесподобный мистер Фокс в пример.

Так что тут и мастерство авторов, и личное восприятие - все играет роль.

Жду фильма. Думаю, сабж может стать пиком эпохи Нолана в кино. Как Терминатор-2 был пиком эпохи боевиков.

После которого начнется другая.

Знатоки подскажите, а после какой даты в интернете появится миллион спойлеров ??

Знатоки подскажите, а после какой даты в интернете появится миллион спойлеров ??

В понедельник уже можно будет наткнутся на жирнючие спойлеры.

На нем одна и та же рубашка, просто освещение и ракурс другой. Один и тот же Кейн:unsure:

И еще лошадка смотрит в другую сторону!

Нет. Видно же что даже волосы другие.

Отлично, все кусочки пазла на своих местах :cool: Собственно, единственный проспойлерный момент из всех трейлеров.

http://i6.pixs.ru/storage/1/0/9/scenefgif_3588146_14408109.gif

А что здесь? Ну CASE катится. Или ты про ролик и про тот момент что я спрашивал?

Уже обсуждали, вроде бы Мэтту, который без "тью")

Где обсуждали?) Не помню.

Дэймон?

Ого.

На сайте "Ассоциации кинокритиков" начало также весьма обнадеживающее (http://www.criticschoice.com/search?s=interstellar).

98/100. Уф.:wow:

Статья из нового номера Total Film. Делал сам, разрешение не очень.

Плюс немного про Энн.

Целиком.

Часть 1(продолжение ниже).

Часть 2.

Энн красотуля).

Хайп-автобус!:D

Новая порция восторгов:

@Amirosie: Sorry for the mess. My brain just exploded from watching #Interstellar. Just wow. We're not worthy, #ChristopherNolan

@DrewAtHitFix

One thing Chris Nolan has never made me do: cry. Until tonight. #INTERSTELLAR

@Shahaub 1m1 minute ago Los Angeles, CA

Just got to see a SAG screening of #Interstellar followed by q&a with the cast... MIND=BLOWN!! Chris Nolan, you sir are a beast :D Must see!

@chrispurifoy

Go watch Interstellar when it comes out! It is soooo good. http://instagram.com/p/uhfIFPrVE4/

@Amirosie:

I've never experienced anything remotely similar to #Interstellar. Truly a breathtaking, intense, deep & emotional journey. Still processing

@ardenbelle:

Prepare to feel all the feelings when you go see @Interstellar - @McConaughey @jes_chastain and Anne Hathaway did amazing work on this film!

@benjaminjclark2: Under embargo, but if you must know....Nolan's best film to date by far. Interstellar. #Interstellar

@heyitshelen:

Just watched "Interstellar" at the Chinese Theater in IMAX. Absolutely stunning! I highly recommend it for your eyeballs.

@marcusmeisler:

"Interstellar" in 70mm was BONKERS! Best Hans Zimmer score to date. McConaughey will probably take the Oscar for... http://fb.me/6T4nJRw84

@SassyMamainLA

After #Interstellar my brain must refuel from all the feels and thoughts (at @InNOutBurger in North Hollywood, CA) https://www.swarmapp.com/c/annvCnBlFbj

@mileyyamamoto

INTERSTELLAR. Go see it in the theaters. No really. Treat yourself to the 70mm print if you can. Trust me.

@RachelArac

#Interstellar is 1 of the best films I've seen in ages, & played 2 my ever-lasting struggle 2 understand space-time & relativity

@NickCobey

Had the pleasure of seeing an advanced screening of #Interstellar and my mind is sufficiently blown. It's amazing, and you need to see it.

@apparentlyjack 53m53 minutes ago

Christopher Nolan has done something incredible. #Interstellar

@ToThrive 1m1 minute ago

Saw a screening of #Interstellar tonight, and the studios (Paramount & WB) made us promise not to post our opinions. That was wise of them.

eugene hernandez ‏@eug 2h2 hours ago Manhattan, NY

Everyone I know is texting about, but not tweeting about, #Interstellar right now.

Alex Billington ‏@firstshowing 3m3 minutes ago

Interstellar - Like remembering you can dream. To breathe, cry. To believe in hope again. What was once lost is found again.

Dave Lankford

‏Interstellar is an incredibly ambitious space odyssey about fathers & daughters. Hurried home so could hug my girls.

‏@SWong37

Holy shit. Interstellar is a lot of movie to take in. Was worried about the movie before, but it's pretty great.

@benjaminjclark2

Under embargo, but if you must know....Nolan's best film to date by far. Interstellar.

@bobbyfinger

Saw Interstellar last night. Was truly awed by all those planets and outer space and stuff. What a movie! I saw it. I did.

Scott Mantz ‏@MovieMantz 1m1 minute ago

Just saw #Interstellar #wow

Alicia Malone ‏@aliciamalone 21s21 seconds ago

My tiny brain can barely comprehend what I just saw. #interstellar #nospoilers

Stanley Wong ‏@SWong37 44s44 seconds ago

Holy ****. Interstellar is a lot of movie to take in. Was worried about the movie before, but it's pretty great.

David Daniel ‏@CNNLADavid · 1m1 minute ago

Wow. Wow. Wow. #Interstellar

David Daniel ‏@CNNLADavid · 1m1 minute ago

I'm Wonderstruck. (And yes, that's a Selznick reference. See it and you'll understand.) #Interstellar

Peter Sciretta @slashfilm · 3m 3 minutes ago

Wow

Scott Mantz ‏@MovieMantz · 1m1 minute ago

Just saw #Interstellar #wow

Alex Billington ‏@firstshowing · 4m4 minutes ago

Interstellar - Like remembering you can dream. To breathe, cry. To believe in hope again. What was once lost is found again. #InNolanWeTrust

James Oster @JimmytotheO · 21m 21 minutes ago At the Los Angeles screening of #interstellar for @joblocom! More later but WOW!

acqueline legan @apparentlyjack · 7m 7 minutes ago Christopher Nolan has done something incredible. #Interstellar

Alicia Malone @aliciamalone · 27m 27 minutes ago

My tiny brain can barely comprehend what I just saw. #interstellar #nospoilers

Alicia Malone @aliciamalone · 23m 23 minutes ago

(and by that I meant: ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE. Wow! #Interstellar #nospoilers)

Drewcifer @DrewAtHitFix · 11m 11 minutes ago

Miri Jedeikin @mirithejedi · 26m 26 minutes ago Mind = blown.

Miri Jedeikin @mirithejedi · 21m 21 minutes ago

Definitely definitely definitely see Interstellar in 70MM IMAX.

Sasha Perl-Raver ‏@sashaperlraver · 1m1 minute ago

So much to say. So unable. #Interstellar

Dominic Burgess ‏@dominicburgess · 2m2 minutes ago

Interstellar just blew my mind! Thanks @sagaftra @Interstellar AMAZING! #interstellar #space

Neil Kaplan ‏@NeKap · 1m1 minute ago

On a side note: Interstellar is pretty freaking great. Spend the $ to see it in IMAX & settle in for this amazing 2001/Contact/Looper hybrid

Alicia Malone ‏@aliciamalone · 3m3 minutes ago

(and by that I meant: ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE. Wow! #Interstellar #nospoilers)

Matt Vincent @MattVincent2112 3m 3 minutes ago

Wow. No words can describe what I just witnessed #interstellar

Abigail Wright @AbbyWt 1m 1 minute ago

Interstellar is like a dream you don't want to wake up from but somehow are glad you did

Richard Grieco @RealRGrieco 2m 2 minutes ago

Nothing will top this film. You will leave the cinema a changed person #interstellar

Mike Vrabel @CoachVrabel50

Nolan has blessed us again. We are not worthy. #notworthy #Nolan #waynesworldreference

Drewcifer ‏@DrewAtHitFix 33s34 seconds ago Los Angeles, CA

Amirose Eisenbach @Amirosie · 4m 4 minutes ago Sorry for the mess. My brain just exploded from watching #Interstellar. Just wow. We're not worthy, #ChristopherNolan

Shahaub Roudbari ‏@Shahaub 3m3 minutes ago Los Angeles, CA Just got to see a SAG screening of #Interstellar followed by q&a with the cast... MIND=BLOWN!! Chris Nolan, you sir are a beast Must see!

Nick Cobey ‏@NickCobey 2m2 minutes ago Had the pleasure of seeing an advanced screening of #Interstellar and my mind is sufficiently blown. It's amazing, and you need to see it.

Amirose Eisenbach @Amirosie · 6m 6 minutes ago I've never experienced anything remotely similar to #Interstellar. Truly a breathtaking, intense, deep & emotional journey. Still processing

Ilia Yordanov ‏@iliayordanov 2m2 minutes ago

Interstellar screening and Q&A w/ Matt, Anne, and Miss Chastain. Most beautiful film of all time. Hats off, Nolan.

David Daniel ‏@CNNLADavid 5m5 minutes ago

Interviewing @McConaughey @jes_chastain and Christopher Nolan tomorrow about #Interstellar. Must compose more coherent thoughts than "wow."

John Andre • 7 hours ago I was there last night. Here's my 2-10 cents. Visually a work of art. Christopher Nolan = one of the most visionary film makers working today. Christopher Nolan needs to get rid of his script writing number 11 button and stop trying to make every scene a home run. Like music the best movies undulate invisibly rather than jump between richter scale 8 and crickets. The emotional manipulation became more and more evident as the movie progressed as the pacing was relentless yet oddly not propulsive. There 2-4 set pieces that belong in the set piece hall of fame. Hans Zimmer needs to have his number 11 button taken away from him forever and learn to play the flute. He crushed the movie, and not in a good way. With his relentless ode to 2001 I yearned for the humanity and nimble fingers of Gravity. All in though it's what blockbusters should aim to be. Ambitious, artful mainstream story telling, just with a little less dourness. Oh and Matthew Mcaugnanny (spell check please) was miscast. He's so much better as the dark heart of a piece. When he plays straight, I reach for my bugle. He makes you miss Richard Dreyfuss in his prime. And finally, IMAX is where epic cinema belongs. It's a nail in 3d's coffin and that can only be a good thing. Bravo Chris Nolan for leading the way.

http://www.hollywood-elsewhere.com/2014/10/first-interstellar-critic-tweets/#more-56882

Helen ‏@heyitshelen 3m3 minutes ago Just watched "Interstellar" at the Chinese Theater in IMAX. Absolutely stunning! I highly recommend it for your eyeballs.

Joseph M. Hernandez ‏@joe_hernandezz 4m4 minutes ago

@McConaughey does it again... Interstellar was a GREAT film

BJ @benjaminjclark2 · 17m 17 minutes ago Under embargo, but if you must know....Nolan's best film to date by far. Interstellar. #Interstellar

BJ @benjaminjclark2 · 15m 15 minutes ago

Movie of the year. Possibly one of the greatest of all time. #Interstellar

BJ @benjaminjclark2 · 7m 7 minutes ago

Believe the hype, people. Believe the damn hype! #Interstellar

Saw Interstellar last night. Nolan's masterpiece. Matthew and Anne shine as siblings Inter and Stellar, and Chastain amazes as The Universe. Amazing scene with the big waves. I thought about my family. I thought about life. I thought about big waves.

https://twitter.com/bobbyfinger/status/525653012597841921

Короче, там такой поток положительных отзывов идет, что уже не интересно их сюда добавлять)

757C5BA4-FCEB-13DD-5B2F-142428CE09AB.gif

Их так много, что прочитать все просто не хватит времени.

Изменено 24.10.2014 21:46 пользователем Blackm0re

Во! Тв спот по первому каналу показали! Он ужасен))

В понедельник уже можно будет наткнутся на жирнючие спойлеры.

Спасибо. Придется с понеделька изолироваться от внешнего мира :)

Интервью Мэттью о фильме:

Интервью Энн о фильме и съемках:

Anne Hathaway Describes The Tough Days Filming 'Interstellar'

Интервью для Hollywood Reporter.

Видео:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/video/would-interstellar-star-matthew-mcconaughey-742884

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/video/anne-hathaways-hypothermia-scare-set-743334

tumblr_nduz42Sxs11txc9hho4_1280.jpg.25fe9871c57ce7cb5a90b02c90c72006.jpg tumblr_nduz42Sxs11txc9hho5_1280.jpg.35c21ca18c6242fe67a0ecbafaef36d6.jpg tumblr_nduz42Sxs11txc9hho1_1280.jpg.63547324a09b75a4ba5d16abf458ff1b.jpg tumblr_nduz42Sxs11txc9hho2_1280.jpg.56cbb3c9ef4a086c8f9500bcffc41b2c.jpg tumblr_nduz42Sxs11txc9hho3_1280.jpg.3785fca7896ca90abf4a794caddaefb1.jpg

Съемки. Энн с Эммой Томас. В хорошем качестве.

253wq.thumb.jpg.ddf3e74842e57a477c83243509a401c7.jpg

Изменено 24.10.2014 23:20 пользователем Blackm0re

I don't think I single frame from the entire 3rd act of the movie makes it into the trailers.

Если я правильно понимаю, Нолан опять всех обманул, и последняя треть фильма ни единым кусочком не попала в трейлеры? Шикарно, шикарно - и многое объясняет.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.
Примечание: Ваш пост будет проверен модератором, прежде чем станет видимым.

Гость

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...