Перейти к содержанию
Форум на Кинопоиске

Цитаты о Джеймсе

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Ищем мнения коллег и друзей. Если найдете, кидайте))

• Ответов 77
  • Создана
  • Последний ответ

Топ авторов темы

Топ авторов темы

Энн Хэтуэй:

I like James. I really like James McAvoy as a person. I think he's smart, terribly clever, a lot of fun, a brilliant actor and so, I just enjoy spending time with him, maybe that's what came through. Maybe he and I understood our characters well enough that we were able to let that relationship come through. Who knows? But it's nice to watch.

Мне нравится Джеймс. Действительно нравится как человек. Я думаю, он способный, ужасно умный, очень веселый и потрясающий актер. Я наслаждалась временем, что провела с ним. Ну и т.д.))

Энн все точно подметила.

Джессика Честейн:

“…If someone doesn’t get along with James Mcavoy it probably means you’re a jerk. Cause he’s the nicest, sweetest, most talented, wonderful man. And if you’ve got a problem with James there’s a problem with you. He’s wonderful”

Если ты не ладишь с Джеймсом МакЭвоем, наверное ты придурок. Потому что он самый милый, самый очаровательный, самый талантливый, прекрасный человек. И если у тебя с ним проблемы, то дело в тебе. Он удивительный.

Молодец! Ждем еще! Я цитату Фассбендера потеряла. Они много друг о друге говорят, но вот ты, Кать, кидала куда-то тут. Найдешь - дублируй сюда) И вообще дублируем, что найдем)

Джесс отлично сказала!

tumblr_n9d4z0nQt81ry1vg6o2_250.giftumblr_n9d4z0nQt81ry1vg6o1_250.gif

tumblr_n9cyvx5M5p1ry1vg6o1_250.giftumblr_n9cyvx5M5p1ry1vg6o2_250.gif

28YXqjGYFy.gifypZ723gP8m.gifg6400V9Jj3.gif

Риз Уизерспун:

MTV: I must say I’m very impressed with your producing skills. You got James McAvoy just before he exploded with “Atonement.”

Witherspoon: Yeah, he’s so great. And I can’t wait to see him in “Wanted” too. He looks so cool in that trailer, where he’s learning to be an assassin with Angelina Jolie. He’s just so versatile. He can be a doctor in “The Last King of Scotland” or a wonderful musician in this piece. He changes for everything. I think you can tell from his films that he’s just a really cool, interesting guy.

MTV: Должен сказать, я очень впечатлен твоими продюсерскими навыками. Ты заполучила Джеймса МакЭвоя прямо перед тем, как он выстрелил с "Искуплением".

Риз: Да, он великолепен. И я также не могу дождаться, когда увижу его в "Особо опасен". Он выглядит так круто в трейлере, где он учится быть наемником под предводительством Анджелины Джоли. Он такой многогранный. Он может быть доктором в "Последнем короле Шотландии" или прекрасным музыкантом в нашем фильме. Он умеет меняется. Думаю, из его фильмов вы можете понять, что он реально классный и интересный парень.

Коротенечко от Кристины Риччи.

Speaking of men, how was it working with James [McAvoy]?

Oh it was great, he was awesome. He’s such a talented actor, and a great partner to have onscreen. I loved working with him.

- Какого было работать с Джеймсом?

- Это было великолепно, он чудесный. Он - такой талантливый актер и отличный партнер на экране. Я любила работать с ним.

Майкл Фассбендер:

It’s easy to work with James. It’s not like we need to discuss anything beforehand. If I’ve got an idea, I don’t have to warn him that I’m going to do something ‘cause I know he’ll react to it in the scene. It’s just a very responsive experience, and I think a very relaxed working relationship that we’ve got as well. We were just bummed that we didn’t have more stuff to do, really.

Работать с Джеймсом легко. Нам не надо ничего заранее обсуждать. Если у меня возникает идея, мне даже не надо его предупреждать - я знаю, он отреагирует, как надо. Это на уровне эмоций, я думаю, это очень непринужденные рабочие отношения. Мы были расстроены, что у нас не было больше материала, чтобы поработать, правда.

Джо Райт (красиво завернул):

"He’s got such an enormous heart. He’s constantly excited by what life has brought him. James comes from this kind of quite hardcore background but his heart is reaching to something so bright and sparkly and beautiful and that kind of contrast and conflict within him is really lovely.”

У него огромное сердце. Он постоянно восторжен тем, что дала ему жизнь. Он прошел довольно тяжелый путь, но его сердце постоянно тянется к чему-то яркому, сверкающему, красивому. Этот контраст и конфликт внутри него действительно восхитительны.

Ну что тут можно сказать. Все любят Джеймса, восхищаются работой с ним. Эти цитаты яркое тому доказательство - не какие-то банальные фразы, а действительно очень искренние, теплые слова.

Всегда приятно говорят о коллегах, но прослеживается то общее, что говорят. Умный, веселый, талантливый, интересный. Ну и восторженный, да)

Кевин МакДональд.

Director Kevin Macdonald says that when he cast the actor as Idi Amin’s personal physician in 2006’s The Last King of Scotland, he was taken off guard a bit at his wife’s gushy reaction. “She was like, ‘Oooh, I just love him! He’s so cute!’” the director recalls. “It’s strange because from my point of view he’s not exactly eye candy. But he has this quality that women really respond to.”

В общем, жена режиссера была в восторге он Мака. Что-то вроде: "О, я просто обожаю его. Такой милашка". А МакДональд удивлялся: вроде Джеймс не сказать, что классическая конфетка. Но признал, что у него есть те качества, что привлекают к нему женщин.

А вот очень приятное про талант.

“He’s the best actor under 30 in Britain, and maybe beyond that. I’ve seen many of the young American actors as well, and I can’t think of anyone who even compares.”

Он лучший актер моложе 30 в Великобритании, а, может, и за ее пределами. Я наблюдал многих молодых американских актеров - и я даже придумать не могу, кто с ним сравнится.

Дженнифер Лоуренс

because he knows what’s important: He has a wife, he has a baby, and he has a calm peacefulness about him that comes from just knowing that this is what life is about.”

...потому что он знает, что важно: у него есть жена, ребенок, и все то миролюбие, исходящее от него, происходит от осознания, что в этом и есть смысл жизни.

Да, он прекрасный.

tumblr_mfcpzhP1xt1s045hco1_500.jpg

"Невозможно провести час в компании Джеймса МакЭвоя и не быть покоренным его умом".

Про мозги Джеймса часто говорят!

Он действительно очень интересно рассказывает и умные вещи говорит.

Британцы в принципе умная нация.

Но Джеймс не заканчивал привилегированных школ и университетов. Его ум - это в первую очередь его опыт. Он говорил еще, что в молодости не читал особо - некогда было (он же и зарабатывать рано пошел), но сейчас, кажется, любит это дело.

Джеймс то веселится, то как разговорится - и вперед! Целая эпопея)

Катя, переведешь красиво?))

Stephen Fry, who directed McAvoy in the 2003 film Bright Young Things, puts a finer point on it. "For all his youthfulness, James has a kind of dirty threat to him," Fry writes via e-mail. "You get the feeling that behind the puckish and twinkly blue eyes, there is a potentially deadly street fighter. James is not lightweight. Even though he is slight of build and, at first glance, almost pretty, there is something dark in there."

И еще. Кать, когда будет время, переведешь? Потом в тему соберу) Пост умиления. Я потом сама поперевожу) Собираю материал!

The inside word: "You won't like him if you don't like a man who looks at you like you're the only person in the world, who makes being one of the most talented people alive look easy and whose dimples make you faint", says X-men co-star Jennifer Lawrence. "Oh, and did I mention he is a humble genius?"

Майкл Хоффман (режиссер "Последней станции"):

"I think people feel they've watched a movie about this tempestuous marriage between these two titanic personalities, but really the movie is all about the sentimental education of the Valentin character. And this is a remarkable quality that James has, I saw it in The Last King of Scotland, and I immediately went hunting for his phone number because even in that film, where he's a pretty morally compromised character, you still give yourself over to him and allow him to become your eyes and ears, your heart and soul in terms of your experience of the story. He's a great writer, by the way, and actually he and I rewrote several scenes over the course of rehearsals. My prediction: James McAvoy will be a wonderful film director."

Джо Райт:

"We read him and then a couple of other actors. He just, you know, he's just so good you just can't help but love him. When he smiles, you smile and when cries, you cry. It's something quite weird. I don't know what it is, and I can't define it, and I don't know if I want to define it…because it's just an idea. But he's, yeah…I've been aware of him a while."

Кира Найтли:

"I'm just not into that s**t about 'I want my name on top'. I think it's James' movie.

"It's one of the most incredible performances I've seen and there's no way my name should be first. I got very embarrassed by the suggestion. I think James McAvoy is a once-in-a-generation kind of talent."

Еще из интервью Киры:

Q: Is it true that Atonement co-star James McAvoy advised you to take a break in the Himalayas?

A: I couldn't really take all the pressure of being followed around (by the paparazzi). I was talking to James McAvoy and his wife Anne-Marie, who are just fantastic. James is this mad adventurer who does all sorts of crazy things. He just said to me that there was a big world out there and I needed to get out of my world and into a bigger one. He suggested trekking in the Himalayas. I just thought, 'why not?' and went. I spent 10 days in a place where no one knew me or cared what films I'd been in.

Кевин МакДональд:

"He doesn't look classically handsome, but every woman I know does seem to be attracted. He's got those cherubic looks, but he's also really masculine, and he looks real. There is a problem with traditionally pretty-boy actors--they look kind of bland, or more like models. He has character, and character is the most attractive thing of all."

Томас Кречманн.

"James McAvoy is the perfect actor. It doesn't get better than that... I think he deserved an Oscar nomination for Atonement and The Last King of Scotland. As an actor, I've been just... in awe. He never did a wrong take, he's very smart, he knows what's important, and he's a nice person."

Частями выкладываю) Приятненько.

Стивен Фрай:

"I introduced the cast to Deborah, Duchess of Devonshire, now Dowager Duchess," Fry adds. Her sister is Diana Mitford, to whom the source novel "Vile Bodies" is dedicated, and she knew Evelyn Waugh and the world of the film. Every time I bump into her now she asks after James, with whom she was particularly smitten - 'I did like that handsome Scottish boy. What's he doing?' She always says."

Аудиокомменты к "Уимблдону" (с сценам с Джеймсом) с участием Пола Беттани и Ричарда Лонкрэйна:

Richard: James McAvoy. Fantastic actor! We had so much trouble finding that character.

Paul: We, Richard, got obsessed with the casting of this part. And it's a really hard thing to do because you need somebody who's young and new and also has the confidence to pull it off. Richard looked at lots of people and I hate being in on auditions because I hate being on that sort of side...but he came in and we just knew. He's an extraordinary young actor.

Paul: He's so great in this scene. He's SO REAL.

Richard: Yeah. Very good.

(They both watch silently until James says "Tennis is my life."

Then they both crack up.)

Richard: He's got about 5 lines and he makes SO MUCH of them.

Paul: He never does anything that isn't real.

Richard: No.

Paul: Comedy is just...his timing is impeccable.

Paul: He does a thing in here which I think's brilliant. Where she goes "Picky?" and he goes

Both: Just a bitty.

Richard: I know. Completely ridiculous.

Paul: But very funny.

Richard: He has no shame, does he, McAvoy...at all.

Paul: I also think it's a testament to his, James McAvoy's, acting skills that...He's Scottish and you just don't hear any of it. And, now, he's acting in that scene with a Scottish actor and he keeps his accent.

Richard: I know. It's amazing.

Paul: It's just wonderful.

Richard: He's VERY good.

Энн:

"I had been working with him for a couple of days when I realized, my God, this guy's really good. He's just fascinating to watch. He was a great partner. He has no ego. Believe me, he's someone who could have an ego-he's so talented."

She likes to test herself. "It's the only way you can improve, " she says. Acting to her is like a marathon. "People run with their own time groups, " she says. "It's nice now to be running with people at the level of Meryl Streep, Heath Ledger and James McAvoy."

She found McAvoy to be "the nicest guy in the whole wide world".

Пол Джаматти:

"I think McAvoy is kind of amazing in this movie. They're (Mirren and Plummer) great, but he's remarkable in it. He's incredibly charming, a really great actor. What he does is really hard - to play the innocent guy like that and not seem stupid or vapid."

Stephen Fry, who directed McAvoy in the 2003 film Bright Young Things, puts a finer point on it. "For all his youthfulness, James has a kind of dirty threat to him," Fry writes via e-mail. "You get the feeling that behind the puckish and twinkly blue eyes, there is a potentially deadly street fighter. James is not lightweight. Even though he is slight of build and, at first glance, almost pretty, there is something dark in there."

Стивен Фрай, который в 2003г режиссировал фильм с участием МакЭвоя "Золотая Молодежь", раскрывает нюансы. "За всей своей моложавостью, Джеймс скрывает реальную угрозу",- пишет Фрай по e-mail . Вы чувствуете, что за его озорством и сияющими голубыми глазами прячется смертельно опасный хулиган. Джеймс не мелкий. Несмотря на его худое телосложение и, на первый взгляд, полную привлекательность, у него внутри есть что-то темное.

Хе. Ну просто Джеймс у нас с характером. В нем точно есть стержень. Плюс все отмечают мозги, талант, глубину. Очарование.

The inside word: "You won't like him if you don't like a man who looks at you like you're the only person in the world, who makes being one of the most talented people alive look easy and whose dimples make you faint", says X-men co-star Jennifer Lawrence. "Oh, and did I mention he is a humble genius?"

The inside word: Он вам не понравится, если вам не нравится мужчина, смотрящий на вас так, будто вы единственный человек во вселенной, который является одним из самых талантливых людей, с кем легко и просто, а от его ямочек голова идет кругом,"- говорит коллега Джеймса по Людям-Икс, Дженнифер Лоуренс. "О, а я упомянула, что он скромный гений?"

Аудиокомменты к "Уимблдону" (с сценам с Джеймсом) с участием Пола Беттани и Ричарда Лонкрэйна:

Richard: James McAvoy. Fantastic actor! We had so much trouble finding that character.

Paul: We, Richard, got obsessed with the casting of this part. And it's a really hard thing to do because you need somebody who's young and new and also has the confidence to pull it off. Richard looked at lots of people and I hate being in on auditions because I hate being on that sort of side...but he came in and we just knew. He's an extraordinary young actor.

Ричард: Джеймс МакЭвой. Фантастический актер! У нас было много проблем с поисками актера на эту роль.

Пол: Мы с Ричардом были одержимы с кастингом на этой стадии. И нам действительно было тяжело, потому что нужен был кто-то молодой и новенький, и у него должно было быть чувство уверенности в своих силах, чтобы добиться успеха. Ричард просмотрел кучу народа, я ненавижу прослушивания, потому что терпеть не могу ту сторону (рабочего процесса)… но вот вошел он, и мы просто все поняли. Он выдающийся молодой актер.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...