1. 1. Team...

• THE CURIOUS CASE OF BENJAMIN BUTTON
    • FROST/NIXON
    • MILK
    • THE READER
    • SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Музыка - Деспла

Вот бы этот прогноз не оправдался, а то итак деградируем на глазах...

• Ответов 1,8 тыс
  • Создана
  • Последний ответ

Топ авторов темы

Топ авторов темы

Изображения в теме

Вот бы этот прогноз не оправдался, а то итак деградируем на глазах...

Признаюсь, выбирал по принципу, лучшее их худшего... Саунд Рахмана, как по мне, вообще ни в какие ворота.

Первые реакции

“I’m at the Indian premiere and we just got the word of the Oscar nominations. You have no idea what an explosive combination that is. It’s going crazy out here. The red carpet was everybody singing and dancing their way down it. The Indians are so proud to have made a film that’s recognized in America this way. At the time, I thought the film was going straight to DVD. From that to this is kind of unimaginable, really. It was a film with subtitles and no stars and a cast that no one has heard of. You come to Mumbai and you learn the people here have this extraordinary generosity of spirit. We tried to get that in the film. For once in my life, I think we achieved what we set out to do.”

--Simon Beaufoy, adapted screenplay, “Slumdog Millionaire”

“I didn’t want to get ahead of myself and wanted to guard against being disappointed. I tried to be very cool and sleep through it. I got in from Washington, D.C., and decided to spend the night at my parents’ apartment and had anxiety dreams all night, getting up every hour. At 8:30 we were all sitting on the couch. I think my parents cheered louder than anyone.”

-- Anne Hathaway, actress, “Rachel Getting Married”

“It feels surreal. I just got a call from Javier Bardem in Spain and he was flipping out and screaming. The reality is I got up at 5:55 here in Utah and looked at the clock and figured the nominations were announced and it didn’t happen. I said to myself, ‘That’s OK. I can deal with it.’ Then I realized there’s a one-hour time difference.”

-- Josh Brolin, supporting actor, “Milk”

“The reason we’re here is that the audience didn’t know what to expect with this film. They expected to admire it, but it entertained them on different levels. It was what Peter (Morgan) understood about this. We took nothing for granted. We had our fingers crossed as it had done well in all the major award seasons programs but still, this is the grandaddy. It was a huge relief.”

-- Ron Howard, director, “Frost/Nixon”

“It’s delightfully surprising. I had no expectations. A very close friend called me, as I had no idea it was televised. It’s remarkable how many people are calling me. What does all of this mean? Four letters: W-O-R-K.”

-- Melissa Leo, actress, “Frozen River”

“It’s weird, a big surprise. You learn not to have expectations. My son-in-law called and then the phone started ringing. I love this profession. I love film. Not to sound Pollyanna, but it’s an honor to be part of this whole thing.”

-- Richard Jenkins, actor, “The Visitor”

“I just flew in to L.A. last night and was with Salma Hayek and we watched together. Afterward, I fell back asleep for an hour. It’s great to start getting phone calls and people are so happy for you. Woody is so honest and was very shy at the beginning but then he gets to know you and relaxes. We’ve become friends. I call him when I’m in New York and we hang out together.”

-- Penelope Cruz, supporting actress, “Vicky Cristina Barcelona”

“The best thing is that it was my best friend from New York who called and told me. She was so happy, she was crying and I’m like, ‘What has happened?’… The beauty of the whole thing is that it wasn’t my publicist who called.”

-- Marisa Tomei, supporting actress, “The Wrestler”

“I was at a midnight screening last night here at Sundance and was up until 3 a.m. I was sound asleep and then a little shell-shocked when the calls started coming in. For me, it raises the bar and expecations, but that’s exciting. I’ve been an actor for almost 20 years and started as low as you can on the totem pole. It’s kind of mind-blowing. I’m looking forward to what it may bring in the future.”

-- Michael Shannon, supporting actor, “Revolutionary Road”

“I didn’t sleep all night. I screamed in my husband’s ear and drank some Champagne. When you’re acknowledged like this, you feel confident that you’ve reached people and you’re on the right path. That’s a basic need of any human being, expecially when you’re living out a dream like I am.”

-- Viola Davis, supporting actress, “Doubt”

“I was sleeping, because that’s my technique, and I just got it on my phone when I turned it on. It’s just as good as the first time. Well, almost as good. It’s huge that we were able to get so many nominations for the story that we felt was so important. It’s really great for the movie and for the progress of Harvey’s efforts as a gay politician.”

-- Gus Van Sant, director, “Milk”

“We have this extraordinary premiere, but the premiere of the premiere was the announcement from the Academy ... I’m thrilled for the editor, Chris Dickens -- he’s here, sort of on holiday. But he wasn’t expecting anything; he’s turned up in jeans and flip-flops. We got him up on stage. He’s blushing and feeling very under-dressed. The stars aligned for us tonight in a way that’s not explicable, really. Words can’t account for it. I’ll have to sort out a coherent response. Or maybe I shouldn’t bother.”

--Danny Boyle, director, “Slumdog Millionaire”

“There’s no question ‘The Reader’ is a provocative and controversial film. I sincerely hope this allows the debate around the film to continue and allow more people to see it and make their own judgments on what the film is trying to talk about.”

-- Stephen Daldry, director, “The Reader”

“My virginity is lost. It was painless and pleasure was involved. With musicians and film people, it’s like cows grazing in the field and the grass always seems greener on the other side of the fence. So in some ways it’s a more exciting adventure being in the film world than in my own back yard. We’re just about to do a short tour in South America, so it’s not the most convenient time. So on the one hand, my little voice was saying ‘It’ll be a relief (not to get it).’ On the other hand my reaction was ‘F-ing great!’ ”

--Peter Gabriel, song, “Down to Earth” from “Wall-E”

“It feels pretty good, but it’s very disappointing about Sally (Hawkins). I can’t believe any actress was better or more pronounced or complex this year. Getting the strucure and narrative drive of the thing was quite tough. At the same time, we had a great buzzing time doing it.”

-- Mike Leigh, original screenplay, “Happy-Go-Lucky”

“This is extraordinarily gratifying. We always felt the story of Harvey Milk was important and wanted to bring it to as many people as possible. We didn’t think our little movie would be so wonderfully received. Eight noms will go such a long way for this story.”

-- Bruce Cohen, producer, “Milk”

“I was awoken by the news. I’m in New York, but a late riser. I’m kind of over the moon about it. I didn’t think any film that comes out that early is thought of in these terms. We all liked the script and it’s great recognition for all the work.”

-- Martin McDonagh, original screenplay, “In Bruges”

“I happen to love the people I did this one with. It’s real satisfying to feel like you have some kind of acceptance and success, that people like your work. What’s nice is I wrote this for my mom when she was passing away, so this is special.”

-- Eric Roth, adapted screenplay, “The Curious Case of Benjamin Button”

“I’m stuck in London traffic, but it’s so much nicer to be in Europe when this stuff happens because it’s later in the day. The film is political but entertaining and the credit goes to Ron (Howard). He takes the experience the audience has at the cinema very seriously.”

-- Peter Morgan, adapted screenplay, “Frost/Nixon”

“Oh my God, it’s really unreal. I started crying when I heard Gus’s name mentioned, which is way before they get to screenplay. That’s when it really started to hit. By the end when I saw eight nominations, it was just the overwhelming excitement that Harvey Milk’s message is going to get out to small towns that haven’t yet gotten the film. I just started to weep. It’s just the best day.”

--Dustin Lance Black, original screenplay, “Milk”

“I’m through the moon, it’s awesome. We got six nominations, the most ever for a Pixar movie. I have business in L.A., so I was in a hotel and got room service to wake me up. I knew John Lasseter was up because this was like a sporting event for him, so I’ve spoken to him. We knew we had a real good shot at best animated feature but the rest is an unknown. I was completely ecstatic about original screenplay. I worked incredibly hard at that. It’s the craft I probably worked the hardest at, so that really meant a lot to me.”

-- Andrew Stanton, animated feature, original screenplay, “Wall-E”

“I’m pretty excited. My parents built their house in 1955; (the film) did remind me so much of growing up in the ‘50s. I grew up on a farm outside of Rochester, New York where we ran a cider mill. It’s really exciting: My mother said, ‘I never thought I’d know anyone who got an Oscar nomination, and for it to be my daughter...’ ”

--Debra Schutt, art direction, “Revolutionary Road”

“This particular one is particularly sweet. It’s a very difficult subject matter. We made a film about a relationship between a war criminal and an underage man, but we’ve had a phenonemal response. Because of the subject matter, it hasn’t been easy to get people to the cinema but now we have a chance at attracting a much wider audience.”

-- David Hare, adapted screenplay, “The Reader”

“I was trying to get the results on the Internet when my dad called from the East Coast; he was watching it live. He’s so excited. As I was talking to him his phone was ringing off the hook, so he had a busy morning. It’s truly incredible and bizarre and an incredible honor. For me it’s particularly great because I was nominated for my short 10 years ago.”

--Mark Osborne, animated feature, “Kung Fu Panda”

“I had a hard time sleeping last night because I was anticipating I had a good shot. Finally my iPhone lit up with a text from a producer friend of mine. It’s not the same level of excitement as the first time, but each year brings something special. This is the first year my kids are old enough to go, so I’ll try to bring them. They’re so excited about it.”

--Wally Pfister, cinematography, “The Dark Knight”

“It’s a story about triumph and the resilience of both a couple and a community. It’s also about people abandoned long before the storm. Katrina appalled the American public and it was the downfall of the Bush administration. This couple rescued their community and transformed their lives.”

-- Tia Lessin, documentary, “Trouble the Water”

“I’m really pleased for everyone who worked on that film. I did the first section and then it shut down because of casting issues. I don’t think there were many films this year that were about anything and this one was. It raised questions about the war and the continuing effect it has on people’s lives.”

-- Roger Deakins, cinematographer, “The Reader”

“It’s pretty extraordinary. I don’t quite know what to say. It was a story that needed to be told and it was told at the right time. This was my first film with Gus (Van Sant). I sort of stalked him to get the job and he screwed up and hired me. He was always willing to try anything new and narratively different.”

-- Elliot Graham, film editor, “Milk”

“It’s amazing. I certainly didn’t see this coming at all. I’m a good Oscar predictor and nearly slept in, thinking, ‘Let ‘Slumdog’ have it all.’ I don’t know what to say. Now a lot more people will go and see the movie and that’s why you make movies and enter the Oscar race.”

-- Donna Gigliotti, producer, “The Reader”

“I’m very happy. I’m in Barcelona right now and we were getting a guided tour of the beautiful concert hall and my phone started buzzing. I couldn’t answer because I didn’t want to interrupt the tour. It’s beyond anything Chris Williams and I have ever experienced. It’s an amazing medium and I’m so proud to be a part of the (animation) industry. It’s a small industry so when anyone does good work, we all win.”

-- Byron Howard, animated feature, “Bolt”

“I watched the announcements on TV and I was rooting for Gus (Van Sant) and Josh (Brolin) and everyone. Then I was about to turn the TV off and go back to bed and my brother called and was the first to tell me. It’s so wonderful, because working on this story with Sean (Penn) and with Gus were high points in my career. And to have this recognition makes me think I didn’t screw it up.

-- Danny Glicker, costume design, “Milk”

“I am in Copenhagen and miscalculated the time difference. I was working away, but got called by some very clever radio producers in London who found out about it. I didn’t quite believe it. Without being self-mocking, it’s kind of ridiculous, it’s preposterous in a way. You’re just overwhelmed that this is the biggest honor you can get as a filmmaker. Probably a lot of documentary filmmakers feel that way, that we’re going to breathe the same air as those other people for one night. It’s just an an amazing honor for us.”

-- James Marsh, documentary feature, “Man on Wire”

“I’m scouting in the middle of a quarry in Wales and there were 10 to 20 minutes with no reception. I was thinking, ‘Oh, bloody hell.’ Then I got a bunch of calls. I’m very flattered. It’s always an honor to be appreciated by your peers, and that’s what’s special about the (visual effects) bakeoff, you have to get past your peers.”

-- Nick Davis, visual effects, “The Dark Knight”

“I couldn’t sleep all night. I was Golden Globe nominated so I was hoping to get a nomination here too. I was watching on TV. I’m happy and thrilled about this nomination and honored to be in the company of the other nominees. It doesn’t get much better than that. It’s the best thing that can happen to a filmmaker, to get an Oscar nomination.”

-- Uli Edel, foreign-language film helmer and co-writer, “The Baader Meinhof Complex”

“We’ve had our fair share of bad luck making this film but we’ve also had our share of alignment of the stars. To be here tonight premiering the film in Mumbai, that was going to be a massive event in itself. To combine that with 10 nominations, given that we made a film about destiny, feels sort of magical. There’s such intense pride in the city about what’s happening. It feels great and we’re grateful to the Academy. It’s just incredibly emotional here. We’ve been away for a year. We came back for some pickups. This was the night we were all going to be reunited. Everyone’s absolutely thrilled.”

-- Christian Colson, producer, “Slumdog Millionaire”

“I was asleep. I was called by friends in New York and for a moment I was breathless and then I was thrilled. It never changes, you never take it for granted and it’s always like the first time, especially this moment, when you don’t have to think about winning and losing.”

--Albert Wolsky, costume design, “Revolutionary Road”

“I was out shopping and my wife called me; she was watching on the telly. I’ve waited 35 years for this. I don’t think I’ll be able to wait around for the next one. I’m overwhelmed, actually. It’s my first Oscar nomination. It’s about the sixth time I’ve been in the bakeoff, but I’ve never been nominated. It’s very gratifying it’s the best work I’ve ever done as a crew and I’m so proud of the guys.”

-- Chris Corbourld, visual effects, “The Dark Knight”

“It’s always a fun morning to wake up and get recognized. Peter (Gabriel) is a very respectful guy and within a matter of a day and a half, we had the form for a song. We had a several digital conversations. It was thrilling to work that way and an effective manner of collaboration.”

--Thomas Newman, original song and original score, “Wall-E”

“I was up at 5 a.m. anyway, rocking my baby back to sleep. I went to my office and looked on the computer and saw my name there. Then I refreshed the page just to make sure it was real. Just yesterday, the Gates Foundation gave $630 million for polio eradication and this will add more momentum. This is a disease no one thinks about anymore, but it’s a significant problem in the poorer parts of the world.”

-- Irene Taylor Brodsky, docu short subject, “The Final Inch”

“I’m at home in Chennai, in South India. My agent called from L.A. Initially they had the three announcements, for directing and screenplay and best picture. He said ‘We got three.’ I said ‘Three, I know.’ He said ‘No, three for music.’ I think it’s a happy day for all Indians, not that we won it, but the nomination speaks volumes. I’ve been doing some English movies, but I never thought this particular film would get so much recognition. I did it because I liked the film, I liked Danny Boyle.”

-- A.R. Rahman, original score, original songs “Jai Ho” and “O Saya”, “Slumdog Millionaire”

“I’m very happy and very proud. If I go see a film and sit for two and a half hours and the lights go up I like to feel that it touched me, and I believe this film has touched people for whatever reason. I’m also very proud of having written the screenplay and that the film works. Certainly people are thinking of global terrorism, but you can also make a lot of boring films on the subject.”

--Bernd Eichinger, foreign-language film, “The Baader Meinhof Complex”

“It’s a big shock, actually. I didn’t think it would happen. I’ve known Roger (Deakins, his co-cinematographer) a long time . We think in a similar way. The hardest thing for me was the stop-start (production halted for 67 days) and not getting up a head of steam.”

-- Chris Menges, cinematographer, “The Reader”

“I’m feeling very excited, deeply honored and kind of giddy, because it’s always really fun and it’s a feeling you never get used to. This is an especially gratifying one because I’m deeply personally attached to the story. I didn’t find out I was Jewish until I was in my mid-30s because my father died in an accident when I was 10. He’d changed the name from Horowitz to Howard. I found out additionally my grandparents were from Eastern Europe. The more I worked on the movie, the more haunting it became.”

--James Newton Howard, original score, “Defiance”

“I’m pleased with how ILM did on the film. I was proud of the work on the other films, but there’s something special about ‘Iron Man.’ I guess as you get older and get more experienced in the business, you realize how special it is and that it doesn’t come around every year. And I became a member of the Academy last year, so it means more to me.”

--Ben Snow, visual effects, “Iron Man”

“I couldn’t be better. It’s fabulous. First of all, I’m French, not American. Second, I’m a movie fan. I’ve been watching movies since I was 14 and dreaming of the Oscars and of all the great composers that have come before. To be one of so many is fabulous. Once is once, twice is twice. You know what’s different? When you hit once, you think, ‘I’ve been very lucky and it’s great.’ When you hit twice, you think, ‘I’ve been lucky, but I’ve been working very hard.’ So the second time is even more rewarding, because it means your journey is a long one and lasts longer than you would ever expect.”

-- Alexandre Desplat, original score, “The Curious Case of Benjamin Button”

“I’ve never worked on feature animation before. Everything moved faster than live action. It was a sound designer’s dream project. The story is told in sound effects and music. Andrew (Stanton) and I worked together by making sounds against the storyboards and doing mixes.”

-- Ben Burtt, sound editing and sound mixing, “Wall-E”

“I was in a fabric shop prepping for a job, surrounded by fabrics, when the production designer called. And then I couldn’t concentrate. I can’t believe I got a nomination. Just to participate is going to be such fun. I’ve had lots of friends who have been nominated or got Oscars, so I’m very excited It’s my turn to go. It’s not even about winning. Just being nominated is so fantastic.”

--Rebecca Alleway, art direction, “The Duchess”

“It’s pretty stunning. To be able to get two nominations in a single category and work with David Fincher and Andrew Stanton in the same year, I’m just overwhelmed. I was lying in bed and my wife ran upstairs to tell me and soon my phone was ringing off the hook. To be recognized in the two films I mixed last year, my heart’s pounding. Is this possible? I guess it is. I’m trying to take it all in and enjoy it.”

-- Michael Semanick, sound mixing, “The Curious Case of Benjamin Button” and “Wall-E”

“I was making coffee in the kitchen. It feels wonderful, I’m so excited, excited for David (Fincher) and Cean (Chaffin) who gave birth to the baby, and for Eric Roth, it was such a great collaboration. It’s no less exciting (the second time), there’s nothing like it. You feel like queen for a day.”

--Jacqueline West, costume design, “The Curious Case of Benjamin Button”

“It’s my birthday! It’s a pretty amazing birthday present. I felt the most emotion with David (Fincher)’s nomination. I was surprised to see myself welling up. I thought I was a little harder than that. It’s only my second movie, so I don’t have a lot of knowledge of Hollywood and how it works so I feel like an outsider that’s been let in. I feel like a passenger on a speeding train. It’s incredible.”

--Kirk Baxter, film editing, “The Curious Case of Benjamin Button”

“We’re incredibly excited, not only for myself but this is a huge nod for my team that worked so hard and the other visual effects teams. It’s kind of overwhelming. I was driving in and started thinking about all the hard work it takes just to get an opportunity. I started in this business doing episodic TV for Steven Spielberg and came (to Digital Domain) to do commercials. David Fincher got me and was willing to give me opportunities. He believed in me.”

-- Eric Barba, visual effects, “The Curious Case of Benjamin Button”

“I’m in the middle of a hectic pre-production and had forgotten about the Oscars, but it was a great way to start the day. For a designer, a period film gives you guidelines and rules you have to follow, which is helpful in some ways. The challenge for us in this film was to make it in a contemporary way.”

-- Michael Carlin, art direction, “The Duchess”

``It's not real for me right now. I have to think about it and take the time to realize what's happening. The film is grabbing the audience through the energy in each scene. The way the children act and then laugh and get tense. It also deals with more universal issues: The relationship to power, knowledge and what it means to be part of community.''

-- Laurent Cantent, foreign-language film, ``The Class''

``We were worried about Melissa (Leo's) nomination because the competition was tight. When they called her name we started to scream-cry and ran out of the room. We met up in the kitchen and came back in just in time for when they called my name. I'm still pretty much in disbelief. It feels like the year of the underdog, and who's pulling themselves up by their bootstraps. It's beautiful to see that a tiny film that's big in spirit can break through and be considered with the big films.''

-- Courtney Hunt, original screenplay, ``Frozen River''

``I'm a nocturnal worker so because of that I go to sleep with all my phones turned off. I saw a text message saying `congratulations' and I wrote back asking `for what?' True to form for me, I thought the Oscar nominations were tomorrow. The thing that I'm happily surprised for most of all is the great number of nominations `Milk' got.''

-- Danny Elfman, original score, ``Milk''

``We are clearly delighted by it. We love the film, it's a gorgeous film and deserves its nomination. This orientation toward world cinema was a new direction for us this year, and in our first year we got an Oscar nomination. We have worked very hard to focus on the very best foreign films in the market this year. We had been focused primarily on the gay and lesbian niches we had built. We said it was time to transcend the genre we were working in and look at the next genre.''

-- Paul Colichman, prexy of Regent Releasing, distributor of foreign-language film ``Departures''

Мне понравилось, как сказали ДЛ Блэк, Бойл, Деспла, Дженкинс ("I love this profession. I love film" - неудивительно...), Лео ("What does all of this mean? Four letters: W-O-R-K." :D), Ли (упомянул Салли), Рахман, Хант (упомянула Мелиссу) и ДН Ховард. Остальные как-то скучно... Товарищи из "Чтеца" и "Фрост/Никсон" просто убийственно тоскливы. В целом, прочитать было интересно.

Патриотично радуюсь за Константина Бронзита:

В списке номинантов 81-й церемонии вручения премии "Оскар" присутствует и Россия, несмотря на то, что фильм Анны Меликян "Русалка" так и не вошел в шорт-лист американской киноакадемии. Однако за золотую статуэтку поборется российский короткометражный мультфильм Константина Бронзита Lavatory - Lovestory ("Уборная история - Любовная история"). Он длится девять с половиной минут. Режиссер Константин Бронзит - один из лучших аниматоров мира - живет в Санкт-Петербурге, работает на студии "Мельница". Бронзит - обладатель двух Гран-при на фестивалях во французском городе Анси, который называют Канном для анимации. Один из фильмов Бронзита, рассчитанных на массовую аудиторию, - "Алеша Попович и Тугарин Змей".

За все годы существования премии "Оскар" Бронзит стал третьим русским анимационным режиссером, номинированным на эту высокую награду (4 раза на "Оскара" был номинирован Александр Петров, и однажды - Алексей Харитиди с фильмом "Гагарин"), сообщает "Аниматор.ру".

УДАЧИ! А почему бы и нет?..(:

kknopik, не надо дробить посты.

извините, не умела так:))))

больше не буду)

Приятно порадовала номинация Валли за сценарий :).

ЧЕРТ, они хотят наградить статуэткой БЕНДЖАМИНА.

Лучший фильм – БЕНДЖАМИН БАТОН. )

Лучший актер - БРЭД ПИТТ

Ричард Дженкинс (Добренький чел., хороший образ)

Фрэнк Ланджелла - победит или он или Питт.

Шон Пенн - равно Лео Ди в Авиаторе, можно дать, но врятли.

Брэд Питт - черт, а он действетельно неплохо сыграл. Победа его.

Микки Рурк - неплох, даже очень.

Лучшая актрисса – МЕЛИССА ЛЕО

Энн Хэтуэй – молодая, перспективная, работающая.+

Анджелина Джоли – очень неплохо, особенно в моментах с мальчонкой.

Мелисса Лео – я думаю, она может победить.

Мерил Стрипп – хороша, но не на Оскар.

Кейт Уинслетт – хороша, если бы не лицо, иногда не в образ оно шло.

Лучший актер второго плана.- должен победить Джон Бролин по моему, но дадут скорее всего ХИТУ ЛЕДЖЕРУ.

Лучшая актриса второго плана – ПЕНЕЛОПА КРУЗ хотелось бы. Но может взять кто-то из Бенджамина Батона.

Лучший режиссер – Гас Ван Сент – Харви Милк.

Лучший Мульт – ВАЛЛИ

Лучший фильм на ин.язе. – Комплекс(какой-то там) Германия.

Лучший ор. сценарий – Залечь на дно в Брюгге.

Лучший ад. Сценарий – Миллионер из трущоб.

Лучший монтаж – Бантонн.

Лучший оператор – Энтони Дод Мэнтл – Миллионер из Трущоб.

Лучшие костюмы – Харви Милк.

Лучший гримм – Бантонн.

Лучший звук – пусть будет ВАЛЛИ.

Лучший монтаж звука – ВАЛЛИ.

Лучшие Спецэффекты – Темный Рыцарь.

Пары мыслей пока игра еще не началась:)))

Фильм: Миллионер из трущоб (если не он то Баттон)

Актер: Буду болеть За Пенна (если Рурк не расстроюсь, ну точно не Питт не заслужил абсолютно)

Актиса: Кулачки за Стрип (хотя фильм не видел) (Уинслетт думаю тоже заслужила)

Актер второго плана: Классно если Хоффман или тем более Дауни, но скорее Леджер (скроей нужно чем заслужил)

Актриса второго плана: Наверное Томей, хотя фильм не видел, Круз уж точно не в какие ворота, остальные надеюсь мимо, хотя если Адамс не расстроюсь (милашка:) )

Режиссер: Будет Финчер, болею за любимого Бойла

Оригинальный сценарий: Беззаботная или Валли...остальных бы не хотелось:)

Адаптированный сценарий: наверное все таки Роту:)

Что ж, сделаю и я свои прогнозы:

Лучший фильм - скорее всего, "Миллионер из трущоб"

Лучший актер - болею за Шона Пенна

Лучшая актриса - надеюсь, кейт Уинслет

Лучший актер второго плана - Хит Леджер

Лучшая актриса второго плана - скорее всего, Пенелопа Крус

Лучший режиссер - хочу, чтобы был Финчер, но, скорее всего, Бойл

Лучший фильм на инностранном языке - очень надеюсь, «Комплекс Баадер-Майнхоф», Германия

Лучший анимационный фильм - ВАЛЛ-И

Лучший оригинальный сценарий - как-то вот болею за ВАЛЛ-И

Лучший адаптированный сценарий - Загадочная история ББ

Лучший оператор - Уолли Пфистер, "Темный рыцарь"

Лучший монтаж - Загадочная история ББ

Лучший художник-постановщик - Герцогиня

Лучшие костюмы - Герцогиня

Лучший грим - хотелось бы "Темный рыцарь", но, скорее всего, "Хеллбой 2"

Лучшая музыка - как-то все равно

Лучшая песня - см. предыдущую строку

Лучший звук - Темный рыцарь

Лучший монтаж звука - Темный рыцарь

Лучшие спецэффекты - хотелось бы "ТР", но, скорее всего, "ЖЧ"

если честно, не совсем поняла Миллионера...

снято отлично, но фильмом не прониклась.

номинация за сценарий Валл-и тоже порадовала:)

Пожалй и я отмечусь:

Лучшая мужская роль только Шон Пенн

Лучшая мужская роль второго плана Хит Леджер (как Роб Дауни попал в номинацию вообще не понятно)

Лучшая женская роль буду болет за Энн

Лучший анимационный фильм Панда

Костюмы Герцогиня

Лучший режиссер Финчер

Лучший фильм на иностранном языке Вальс с Баширом

Лучший грим ББ

Лучший фильм ББ

Ну что ж, попробуем попрогнозировать

Лучший фильм - Если бы было по-моему, был бы "Милк". А так - высоки шансы "Миллионера". Либо, чтобы никому не было обидно, могут дать "Баттону"

Лучший актер - Пенн vs Рурк. Исход уже не столь важен. А еще есть темная лошадка Питт, которому академики могут дать, чтобы абстрогироваться от общего шума

Лучшая актриса - Если бы было по-моему, была бы Уинслет. А так... есть темная лошадка в лице Джоли (а зачем бы ее еще туда брали? для комплекта? для рейтингов, господа, все для рейтингов)

Лучший актер второго плана - Если бы было по-моему, был бы Бролин. А так... вобщем, вы поняли. Мне уже все равно.

Лучшая актриса второго плана - Без вопросов хочу, чтобы была Томей. Побоку Пенелопу.

Лучший режиссер - Если бы было по-моему, был бы Ван Сент. А так... Бойл или Финчер, чтобы никому обидно не было.

Лучший фильм на инностранном языке - Хорошо бы "Класс"...

Лучший анимационный фильм - ВАЛЛ-И

Лучший оригинальный сценарий - Хорошие шансы у Блека, да и я здесь за него.

Лучший адаптированный сценарий - Все равно, лишь бы не "Миллионер". Сценарий - его самое слабое место.

Лучший оператор - Мне понравилось то, что сделали в ТР, но я за "Миллионера".

Лучший монтаж - "Миллионер"

Лучший художник-постановщик - "Загадочное дело Бенджамина Баттона". Фильм красив, не смотря ни на что.

Лучшие костюмы - "Герцогиня". Просто красивые костюмы.

Лучший грим - "Загадочное дело Бенджамина Баттона". Без комментариев.

Лучшая музыка - Хм... Может Деспла схлопотать. Элфмана в "Милке" забил Верди, но... все-таки я за Элфмана. Потому что Элфман и потому что у Ван Сента.

Лучшая песня - Гебриел. Остальные пусть курят в уголочке, тем более, что песенные композиции из "Миллионера" не запомнились вообще, а Down to earth зацепилась за уши. А? Что? Я предвзято отношусь к Гебриелу? Да, я предвзято к нему отношусь :D

Лучший звук - На ТР иногда закладывало уши. Пусть будет ТР

Лучший монтаж звука - См. выше

Лучшие спецэффекты - "Железный человек". Там их больше на единицу времени :)

Сегодня были названы номинанты на премию Оскар. Лучший фильм:

"Загадочная история Бенджамена Баттона"

"Фрост против Никсона"

"Харви Милк"

"Чтец"

"Миллионер из трущоб"

Лучший актер:

Брэд Питт("Загадочная история Бенджамена Баттона")

Шон Пенн("Харви Милк")

Микки Рурк ("Рестлер")

Фрэнк Лангелла ("Фрост против Никсона")

Ричард Дженкис ("Посетитель")

Лучшая актриса:

Анджелина Джоли ( "Подмена")

Энн Хэтэуэй ("Рэйчел выходит замуж")

Мелисса Лео ("Замерзшая река")

Мэрил Стрип ("Сомнение")

Кейт Уинслет ("Чтец")

Лучший актер второго плана:

Джош Бролин ("Харви Милк")

Роберт Дауни мл ("Солдаты неудачи")

Филлип Сеймор Хоффман ("Сомнение")

Хит Леджер ("Темный рыцарь")

Майкл Шеннон ("Дорога перемен")

Лучшая актриса второго плана:

Эми Адамс ("Сомнение")

Пенелопа Крус ("Вики Кристина Барселона")

Виола Дэвис ("Сомнение")

Мариса Томей ("Рестлер")

Тараджи П. Хенсон ("Загадочная история Бенджамина Батона")

Лучший мультфильм:

Вольт

Кунг-Фу Панда

ВаллИ

Не знаю может не новость, но решила поместить списочек.

Я такое пропустил...

13 номинаций для ББ - круто и сильно. Но будет обидно, если фильм пролетит, хотя такое невозможно

10 номинаций для Миллионера - вот это сила! я думал будет где-то 7-8, а тут сразу 10.

И сейчас я в полном замешательстве с Кейт Уинслет. Эти грё***ые академики дали ей одну номинацию, не за второго плана, а сразу главного. Куда это годится. Шансы выиграть второго плана были большие, а тут ....

И напоследок: Всё таки академики меня удивили

Предположим:

1-Лучший фильм-Честно ещё не видел,не одного но думаю,что всё же

Миллионер из трущоб!

2-Лучший актёр-

МИККИ РУРК!

3-Лучшая актриса-Вот тут как-то непонятно,либо Джоли,либо Стрип,но думаю что

Мэрил Стрип

4-Лучший актёр второго плана

Хит Леджер

5-Лучшая актриса второго плана

Пенелопа Крус

6-Лучший режиссёр

Дэвид Финчер

7-Лучший фильм на иностранном языке

Класс

8-Лучший мультипликационный фильм

Валл*и

9-Лучший оригинальный сценарий

Залечь на дно в Брюгге

10-Лучший адаптированный сценарий

«Миллионер из трущоб

11-Лучший оператор

Том Штерн

12-Лучший монтаж

«Загадочная история Бенджамина Баттона

13-Лучший художник-постановщик

«Герцогиня

14-Лучшие костюмы

Харви Милк

15-Лучший грим

«Загадочная история Бенджамина Баттона»;

16-Лучшая музыка

Томас Ньюман

17-Лучшая песня

Down to Earth - «ВАЛЛ·И

18-Лучший звук

Темный рыцарь

19-Лучший монтаж звука

Железный человек

20-Лучшие спецэффекты

Темный рыцарь

21-Лучший анимационный короткометражный фильм

Уборная история - любовная история

И сейчас я в полном замешательстве с Кейт Уинслет. Эти грё***ые академики дали ей одну номинацию, не за второго плана, а сразу главного. Куда это годится. Шансы выиграть второго плана были большие, а тут ....

Так это только повышает ее шансы на победу. Не говоря о том, что лучше сразу взять за главную роль, чем довольствоваться утешительным второплановым призом за роль первого плана и отнимать его у тех, кто действительно сыграл второстепенных персонажей. Теперь же все правильно: в этой категории все supporting актрисы, а Уинслет со своей главной ролью в Чтеце - там где ей и надо быть.

А примерно во сколько по Первому будет трансляция?

А примерно во сколько по Первому будет трансляция?

Как обычно. в четыре утра по Московскому времени и в три по Украинскому

Лучший фильм:

• Миллионер из трущоб

Лучшая мужская роль:

• Микки Рурк («Рестлер»)

Лучшая женская роль:

• Кейт Уинслет («Чтец»)

Лучший режиссер:

• Дэнни Бойл («Миллионер из трущоб»)

Лучшая мужская роль второго плана:

• Хит Леджер («Темный рыцарь»)

Лучшая женская роль второго плана:

• Мариса Томей («Рестлер»)

Лучший сценарий:

• Залечь на дно в Брюгге

Лучший адаптированный сценарий:

• Миллионер из трущоб

Лучшая операторская работа:

• Загадочная история Бенджамина Баттона

Лучшие декорации:

• Подмена

Лучший фильм на иностранном языке:

• Класс

Лучший анимационный фильм:

• ВАЛЛ·И

Лучшие визуальные эффекты:

• Железный человек

Лучшие костюмы:

• Австралия

Лучший монтаж:

• Фрост против Никсона

Лучшая песня:

• Миллионер из трущоб («Jai Ho»)

Лучший саундтрек:

• Миллионер из трущоб

Лучший грим:

• Темный рыцарь

Лучший звук:

• ВАЛЛ·И

Лучший монтаж звука:

• Темный рыцарь

Лучший документальный фильм:

• Мутная вода

Лучший короткометражный документальный фильм:

• Последний дюйм

Лучший короткометражный игровой фильм:

• Манон на асфальте

Лучший короткометражный анимационный фильм:

• Уборная история - любовная история

Лучший фильм:

Пока не знаю, не видела все

Лучший актер:

Брэд Питт("Загадочная история Бенджамена Баттона")

Теряюсь

Микки Рурк ("Рестлер")

Лучшая актриса:

Кейт Уинслет ("Чтец")

Лучший актер второго плана:

Хит Леджер ("Темный рыцарь")

Лучшая актриса второго плана:

Пенелопа Крус ("Вики Кристина Барселона")

Лучший мультфильм:

ВаллИ

А сколько примерно идти будет по времени,а то школа.....

Ужасно расстроен, что полностью прокатили Сэма Мэндэса и его "Дорогу перемен".

У меня в голове не укладывается, как данная картина могла не получить НИ ОДНОЙ номинации... ;)

То, что не номинирован ДиКаприо для меня ещё большее потрясение. Я не знаю куда смотрят киноакадемики.

То, что столько номинацию у Баттона меня просто шокирует. Вместо него на звание Лучший Фильм должна была быть поставлена "Дорога перемен" и точка.

Сказать честно, я очень расстроился. И всё моё желание смотреть эту церемонию как то поникло...;)

Ужасно расстроен, что полностью прокатили Сэма Мэндэса и его "Дорогу перемен".

У меня в голове не укладывается, как данная картина могла не получить НИ ОДНОЙ номинации... ;)

То, что не номинирован ДиКаприо для меня ещё большее потрясение. Я не знаю куда смотрят киноакадемики.

То, что столько номинацию у Баттона меня просто шокирует. Вместо него на звание Лучший Фильм должна была быть поставлена "Дорога перемен" и точка.

Сказать честно, я очень расстроился. И всё моё желание смотреть эту церемонию как то поникло...;)

Очередная шутка? Это недо кино практически моментально выбыло из гонки. А так "Дорога" получила 3 номинации, если посмотреть внимательно.

Ди Каприо не заслужил в этом году звания "Лучшего актера", равно как и картина прочие номинации (это был театр одной актрисы, но с прокатом я смирилась). Поэтому уверяю тебя, что нечего паниковать. Посмотри фильм, и сам все поймешь. Как видишь, звезды "Титаника" ни на что не повлияли :)

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации ответов.
  • Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...