Элис Брукс

Продюсеры

Мара Джейкобс

Киара Алегрия ХьюдсСкотт Сандерс

Энтони БрегманЛин-Мануэль Миранда

АКТЕРЫ И РОЛИ

Киноадаптация одноименного мюзикла Лин-Мануэля Миранды и Киары Алегрии Хьюдс

8YjZ0n4.jpg

Вашингтон-Хайтс зажигает… Запах горячего кофе витает в воздухе у станции метро «181-я улица», а калейдоскоп желаний собирает там шумных и дружных жителей этого района Нью-Йорка. В этот вихрь попадает и Уснави, обаятельный и привлекательный владелец небольшого магазинчика, который экономит каждый заработанный нелегким трудом цент и мечтает, грезит и поет о лучшей жизни.

Цифровой релиз — 11 июня 2021

Жанр — драма, мелодрама

Время — 143 мин

Рейтинг — PG-13

Изменено пользователем DandyAndy

Любопытно. Мюзикл, где похоже наконец заморочились с хореографией и постановкой номеров, плюс в касте профессиональные певцы и танцоры.

346c69322d22e1a809298cb23566fe56e1d43bd3.gifv

927cd1afef555ff5fa2193d75725dcc0576b30b0.gifv

bb0b01ad6cc66c73ce78816fe3c0544f80d3fbe4.gifv

Изменено пользователем Walter666

Гифки прикольные, но режиссер Иллюзии обмана 2 и Кобры?

Режиссер «Crazy Rich Asians»

[ATTACH]595181[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]595182[/ATTACH]

Выглядит очень красиво и эмоционально, и песня очень catchy

Lin-Manuel Miranda Hints at ‘In the Heights’ Delay: ‘A Lot Remains to Be Done’

Lin-Manuel Miranda’s musical adaptation of “In the Heights” could struggle to be ready in time for its big-screen debut, currently set for June 26, if coronavirus concerns delay post-production, the Tony winner suggested Sunday night. Miranda — in a livestream interview with Rosie O’Donnell that was billed as a remounting of her successful daytime talk show — said there was “a lot that remains to be done” on the film, directed by “Crazy Rich Asians” filmmaker Jon M. Chu.

“We were literally recording the score when all of this started happening,” Miranda told O’Donnell, referencing the spread of COVID-19 and its paralysis on film and television production. “There’s a lot that remains to be done on that movie. We were finishing the score and the mixing and just getting the music exactly right.”

Miranda made it clear that his heart is set on a splashy theatrical release for the Warner Bros. film. “I’m really hopeful that that’s something we all get to watch in the theaters together — when it’s time, and no sooner, to go out,” Miranda said.

The project has been in the early awards conversation, and three months would be a decent amount of time to complete post-production if coronavirus had not resulted in a statewide shelter-in-place order in California.

Джон М. Чу

After long conversations & sleepless nights of uncertainty, we have decided the best time to release In The Heights is next summer when people will feel the MOST comfortable celebrating in a movietheater TOGETHER. I know it’s much later than we wanted but In The Heights didn’t take 10 years to get made only to be left in half empty theaters without the crowd it deserves!! So thank you 4 ur patience & faith...and when we get through this time & the movie comes out we are throwing a HUGE EFFING PARTY LIKE YOUVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE.

Первые отзывы

The social embargo is up on IN THE HEIGHTS and I have seen it, but I immediately want to see it again on the biggest screen possible with people applauding and dancing in the aisle. Jon Chu has crafted the best on screen musical numbers in, dare I say, years.

We can finally talk about IN THE HEIGHTS after a year since the first time I watched it. It’s truly wonderful. Hopefully a game-change for Latino films in Hollywood. My favorite musical number is that of Olga Merediz as Abuela Claudia. Put her on your awards predictions now.

Thoughts on In The Heights – social embargo just lifted. Jon M. Chu is the best thing to happen to musical films in a long time. He builds on his work in CRA and blends visual extravagance with grounded tales of a joyful community.

I'm typically not a big musical guy, but In The Heights is a lot of fun. The music is great, the set pieces are built creatively and have fantastic choreography, and Anthony Ramos is excellent. A movie to look forward to this summer!

In The Heights is gorgeous and has a dynamite opening. Latino voices have arrived (we were already here). If you loved Yuh-Jung Youn this year, get ready to fall in love with Olga Merediz, the first supporting actress contender of the year. Leslie Grace is another breakout!

Social embargo is up so I'm shouting from my metaphorical fire escape: In The Heights is the big, splashy movie-musical I was hoping it'd be. It's joyful, it will make you want to dance and sing (and cry if you're me!). I want to see it again ASAP on the biggest screen possible. Jon M. Chu really killed it with the musical numbers. And it made me so happy/nostalgic for a crowded, sweaty NYC summer when you can be around all your favorite people.

IN THE HEIGHTS! WOW! This is deserves to be THE movie of the summer. It's a fun, energetic, incredibly directed, and colorful music epic that deserves to be seen on the biggest screen. It's a beautiful love letter to the Latinx dreamers of NYC. One of the best films of 2021. Jon M. Chu is on a ding-dang roll and man, he keeps upping his game with each new feature he helms. If this doesn't get him a Best Director Oscar nomination next year for crafting this work of beauty, I'll be damned. This is the first great musical film of the decade.

Миранда написал для фильма новую песню — Home All Summer

01. In The Heights

02. Benny’s Dispatch

03. Breathe

04. No Me Diga

05. It Won’t Be Long Now

06. 96,000

07. Piragua

08. When You’re Home

09. The Club

10. Blackout

11. Paciencia Y Fe

12. Alabanza

13. Carnaval del Barrio

14. When The Sun Goes Down

15. Champagne

16. Finale

17. Home All Summer

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...