Перейти к содержанию

Фантастические твари: Тайны Дамблдора (Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore)

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Съемки приостановлены

Harry Potter spin-off Fantastic Beasts 3 has put production on hold after a “team member” tested positive for coronavirus. Warner Bros released the follow statement:

“A team member from Fantastic Beasts 3 has tested positive for COVID-19. The diagnosis was confirmed as a result of required and ongoing testing that all production employees receive, and the team member is currently in isolation. Out of an abundance of caution, Fantastic Beasts 3 paused production and will be back up in accordance with safety guidelines.”

• Ответов 791
  • Создана
  • Последний ответ

Топ авторов темы

Топ авторов темы

Изображения в теме

Ну или никак не объяснять,а просто все дружно делают вид, что всё так и было.

так и надо делать.

Да, будет стрёмно, но в течение фильма зритель привыкнет.

А любые сценарные ходы, призванные объяснить почему так, в любом случае будут вымученными, несмотря на все вольности сеттинга, и если не в 3, то в последующих фильмах 100% дадут сбой.

@ViewerAnon

I've now heard from multiple people I trust that FANTASTIC BEASTS 3 is (currently) a disaster. An HBO Max-exclusive release is being mulled.

Part of me hopes they turn it around and part of me's in fuck JK Rowling mode.

Крутое кино подогнали.

ожидаемо )

будет прекрасно, если таки сольют на hbomax.

сделают ход конем - продадут на нетфликс за 200 млн.

Плюшки от ViewerAnon

ViewerAnon

@ViewerAnon

Now to be out in the open: there was a FANTASTIC BEASTS 3 test screening this afternoon (if you were there DM me with your thoughts!). I've learned there's no explanation for Grindelwald's change of appearance and you shouldn't expect to see Katherine Waterston much.

ViewerAnon

@ViewerAnon

The basic FANTASTIC BEASTS 3 plot seems to be about Grindelwald trying to get elected as head of the International Confederation of Wizards and Dumbledore's efforts with Newt to stop him.

ViewerAnon

@ViewerAnon

Also a lot of it is set in Germany and the Himalayas with nothing in Brazil.

ViewerAnon

@ViewerAnon

FANTASTIC BEASTS AND DUMBLEDORE AND GRINDELWALD ADMIT ON SCREEN THAT THEY’RE IN LOVE

Изменено пользователем EMoushen

Подробности сюжета от The Illuminerdi

According to our sources, in the third film we find that Credence, whose real name is Aurelius Dumbledore, is the son of Albus’ brother Aberforth. So Credence isn’t Albus’s brother, he’s his nephew.

Aberforth had a love affair with a woman and she was sent away with the child. If this leak proves true, then this could be a possible indication that the third film in the Fantastic Beasts franchise could focus on the Dumbledore family’s past and heritage. When it was revealed in the second Fantastic Beasts film that Credence was a Dumbledore fans were shocked and confused. Mainly because there was no mention of Credence in the books or in the films.

However, with this new reveal we could see a potential new storyline in the Wizarding World saga. Aberforth was introduced in the final Harry Potter film Deathly Hallows Part 2 and played by British actor Ciaran Hinds. If the storyline makes the final cut, then we can expect Credence having family drama with his father and of course his powerful wizard Uncle.

ViewerAnon подтверждает информацию

Зачем придумывать эту линию... Кому вообще она может быть интересна и нафига она

нужна... Похоже третья часть окончательно добьет эту франшизу.

Зачем придумывать эту линию... Кому вообще она может быть интересна и нафига она

нужна... Похоже третья часть окончательно добьет эту франшизу.

Луче уж так, чем ломать мозг в попытке объяснить, каким образом папаня Дамблора смог заделать ребёнка, находясь в Азкабане.

Луче уж так, чем ломать мозг в попытке объяснить, каким образом папаня Дамблора смог заделать ребёнка, находясь в Азкабане.

Да вся эта тема изначально тупая, зачем из него нужно вообще было делать Дамблдора? Чтобы потом самих себя загнать в угол?...

Подробности сюжета от The Illuminerdi

According to our sources, in the third film we find that Credence, whose real name is Aurelius Dumbledore, is the son of Albus’ brother Aberforth. So Credence isn’t Albus’s brother, he’s his nephew.

Aberforth had a love affair with a woman and she was sent away with the child. If this leak proves true, then this could be a possible indication that the third film in the Fantastic Beasts franchise could focus on the Dumbledore family’s past and heritage. When it was revealed in the second Fantastic Beasts film that Credence was a Dumbledore fans were shocked and confused. Mainly because there was no mention of Credence in the books or in the films.

However, with this new reveal we could see a potential new storyline in the Wizarding World saga. Aberforth was introduced in the final Harry Potter film Deathly Hallows Part 2 and played by British actor Ciaran Hinds. If the storyline makes the final cut, then we can expect Credence having family drama with his father and of course his powerful wizard Uncle.

По их же информации

Аберфорта Дамблдора играет Ричард Койл

I've learned there's no explanation for Grindelwald's change of appearance

И прально, рекаст и рекаст.

На CinemaCon ничего не показали :sad:

Реж уже пилит другой проект, т.к. твари 3 похоже затянулись до неизвестности.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfhFKWP4Ljh8WdyYq6WubX7dU4BrOc-3a3rg&usqp=CAU

Реж уже пилит другой проект, т.к. твари 3 похоже затянулись до неизвестности.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfhFKWP4Ljh8WdyYq6WubX7dU4BrOc-3a3rg&usqp=CAU

Без Деппа никакого интереса.

“I just presented David Yates with the first six reels of Fantastic Beasts 3. So, I’ve been working on the material I just showed him for four months, so it wasn’t like, ‘Oh, I started the movie last week, here’s my first ideas’, no. These are ideas that I have been shaping – close to two hours of music that I sent him – and there’s a whole bunch of notes, and it’s okay, I’m okay with that because how can you expect a director, who’s listening to a temp score for months in their movie to immediately embrace this brand new bunch of music from the composer. I mean, it’s just not human nature to be able to do that, so I expect, I won’t call it resistance, but I expect it to be a conversation. And David’s notes are extremely clear and I can’t argue with them because I get it, you know. It’ll be like, ‘Mm, you’re missing this point’, or, ‘You’re missing – this is a thread that really matters in the story. This is something that is, ultimately, the most important idea and I don’t feel like we’re really underscoring that in the way we should be’. So, you know, these kinds of things David, or any other director who really knows what they want to do, will point out things that I missed. As smart as I like to think I am, and as intuitive as I think I am, I need help.

I’m super excited about the Beasts movie, I think it’s by far the best one, it’s really good. Mads Mikkelsen is playing Grindelwald, he’s so great, and it’s just great. It’s full of magic, and scary stuff, and romantic – it’s just really fun.”

Миккельсен это хорошо. Но сюжетно скорее всего сложно как-то вытащить эту трилогию.

Это же достаточно скоро. А писали что там сплошь проблемы

Ну так его по этой причине и сливают. Тяп-ляп щас долепят всё, а провал спишут на covid. Может даже сделают исключение и этот сплавят на HBO Max вместе с релизом в США.

Тайны Дамблдора» — официальный подзаголовок третьих «Фантастических тварей»

Об этом сообщила студия, анонсировав название вместе с переносом картины на два месяца раньше. Ждём релиз в середине апреля.

Зная ориентацию Альбуса, название двоякое)

fBiUxeAAAb8.thumb.jpg.56a0b0faaa82c2cca2a353901836db68.jpg

с июля на апрель, значит? всё понятно, списали проект. ждём скучнейшую ультрамегапарашу

Ну так сломали, поди, всё из-за визга петушков-хейтеров. Оба фильма были отличные.

Причем тут фантастически твари, казалось бы)))

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.
Примечание: Ваш пост будет проверен модератором, прежде чем станет видимым.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...