Перейти к содержанию

Невыносимая тяжесть огромного таланта (The Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent)

Рекомендуемые сообщения

[ATTACH]612899[/ATTACH][ATTACH]612900[/ATTACH][ATTACH]612901[/ATTACH][ATTACH]612902[/ATTACH][ATTACH]612903[/ATTACH]

Фото: April Popko

• Ответов 87
  • Создана
  • Последний ответ

Топ авторов темы

Топ авторов темы

Присоединился Нил Патрик Харрис

Harris will play Nic Cage’s talent agent

Из инстаграма испанского актера Пако Леона

[ATTACH]614461[/ATTACH]

слева прям мужской вариант джареда лето

Ну и синопсис :lol: Очень хочу увидеть.

Кейдж о фильме в интервью Collider (

)

I have to tell you that one of my most anticipated films in the upcoming future is something with you, The Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent. I could not be more excited for that film. If I could see it tomorrow, I would pay money. What can you say about that project because it sounds awesome?

Well, I think what I can say about the project is that everybody involved, Tom Gormican, Kevin Etten, Pedro Pascal, everybody came into it with genuine passion and care. Nobody pulled their punches or tried to sweep anything under the rug. Everything was approached with tremendous care. Having said that, I will probably never see the movie myself because the idea of going meta and playing a "surrealistic version of myself" and a "surrealistic version or interpretation of a younger version of myself going head to head," might just be too psychologically invasive for one Nicolas Cage. I can tell you that it came from the right place from all of us, and it has a lot of heart and the movie means well. I know that much.

I heard the script was awesome.

It's a great script and it created quite a bit of a bidding business war. That part, I don't get involved in. It was very evocative. For whatever reason that I can't explain, it's inexplicably to me, but nonetheless, it is what it is and it happened. I will have to hear from you, what you think of it and I will go to the premiere, but I'm probably not going to be sitting in the audience.

На CinemaCon показали трейлер

The red band trailer is Cage completely unleashed, playing into the public myths that have sprung up around him. The trailer opens with highlights from Cage’s illustrious career, and then cuts to the fictionalized Cage, who keeps getting rejected from roles. Finally, he calls his rep to say he’s retiring: “Tell the trades it was a tremendous honor to be a part of storytelling and mythmaking.” It’s an emotional moment, only his rep doesn’t hear, because they have bad cell phone reception in the Hollywood Hills.

When all is lost, Cage’s agent (Neil Patrick Harris) presents him with an option: a $1 million payday to attend the birthday party of a superfan. Cage worried the superfan would require something weird, perhaps something sexual, but was assured that wasn’t the case. That fan turns out to be a drug cartel lord (Pedro Pascal) who has a wax statue of Cage complete with his golden guns from Face/Off. Cage offers to buy it from him on the spot for $20,000. Things get worse when CIA agents (including one played by Tiffany Haddish) inform Cage his new friend is a drug lord.

“I’m quitting acting, tell the trades” Cage tells his agent played by Neil Patrick Harris. His agent books him a lucrative personal appearance with a really rich guy who lives on a Mediterranean island, played by Pedro Pascal. It’s a broad comedy reminiscent of Being John Malkovich. Pascal’s character is such a fan, he has showroom of Cage memorabilia including a wax figure of the actor from Face Off. “It’s grotesque,” says Cage seeing it. Pascal asks him, “What’s your favorite movie?” to which Cage snaps “That’s impossible to answer! You can’t just pick one!” For Cage, it’s all gorgeous sunsets and jumping off cliffs until Tiffany Haddish’s CIA agent shows up. She alerts him that Pascal’s character is a wanted man, and it’s up to Cage to take him out.
Изменено пользователем DandyAndy

Если память мне не изменяет то к мексиканскому наркобарону брать интервью, на котором его и взяли ездил Шон Пен. Не будет ли тут проблем с авторскими правами?

Первые кадры

[ATTACH]628596[/ATTACH][ATTACH]628597[/ATTACH][ATTACH]628598[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]628599[/ATTACH][ATTACH]628600[/ATTACH][ATTACH]628601[/ATTACH]

Тизер

[ATTACH]628620[/ATTACH]

А не плохо выглядит то однако.

Лучший фильм Коляна.

Тупнина со стеной в конце трейлера показательна

Днина обеспечена

Мировая премьера состоится 12 марта на фестивале SXSW

Новый

+ пародийный

[ATTACH]630524[/ATTACH]

RT 100% после 17 рецензий

Metascore 78 после 8 рецензий

RT 100% после 17 рецензий

Верю, что все последние лет 20 для Кейджа были лишь подготовкой для этого фильма:D Скорей бы заценить)

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.
Примечание: Ваш пост будет проверен модератором, прежде чем станет видимым.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...