ТОМ ХИДДЛСТОН

2nq5fz1.jpg

Чиветель Эджиофор

Джейкоб Тремблей

Карен Гиллан

Марк Хэмилл

Экранизация одноименной повести Стивена Кинга из сборника «If It Bleeds»

MEPOG5X_t.jpg MEPOG5Y_t.jpg MEPOG5Z_t.jpg

В центре сюжета — жизнь Чарльза Кранца, который в 39 лет умирает от опухоли головного мозга.

Кинг рассказывает его историю — от смерти до раннего детства — в виде трех актов c элементами мистики.

Изменено пользователем DandyAndy

Точно жду. Кинг и Аранофски (только бы он и режем был) - классная смесь.

Режиссером и сценаристом выступит Майк Флэнаган

Он же спродюсирует фильм вместе с Тревором Мэйси

Главную роль сыграет Том Хиддлстон

В съемках примет участие Марк Хэмилл

Флэнаган - это хорошо. Посмотрим.

Присоединились Чиветель Эджиофор, Карен Гиллан и Джейкоб Тремблей

Съемки проходят в Алабаме

Карен Гиллан

После стольких лет?

Майк Флэнаган

It’s been a long time since I’ve made a completely independent movie, and it would not be possible without the herculean efforts of our producer, Trevor Macy, who has willed this film into existence, along with our partners at QWGmire. We are a fully independent film in production under our SAG-AFTRA interim agreement. SAG-AFTRA has called these agreements a vital part of their strike strategy, and we are making this film on their terms as we stand with them.

So in that spirit of solidarity, I’m pleased to announce the rest of our ensemble who join Tom Hiddleston, Mark Hamill, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Karen Gillan and Jacob Tremblay to the production which kicked off in Alabama under an interim agreement earlier this month:

First, we’re thrilled to introduce the phenomenal TAYLOR GORDON in her acting debut.

An icon from some of my all-time favorite movies, the wonderful MIA SARA

I’m honored to be working with the wildly talented BENJAMIN PAJAK

And delighted to welcome the dazzling TRINITY JO-LI BLISS

I’ve been a fan of MATTHEW LILLARD for so damn long, it’s an absolute honor to welcome to him our cast

The star of one of my favorite films, it’s a joy to welcome the luminous Q’ORIANKA KILCHER

It’s my great pleasure to welcome ANTONIO RAUL CORBO

I’m a huge fan of HARVEY GUILLEN, and am so grateful that he’ll be a part of our little movie

He's a great friend, a brilliant creator, and a phenomenal actor, and we are honored to welcome DAVID DASTMALCHIAN

While this movie is already a welcome reunion with Karen, Mark and Jacob, and there are (of course) a number of other Intrepid alums who will also be joining us:

Appearing in her ninth Intrepid project, the incomparable KATE SIEGEL

I cannot wait to work yet again with my friend CARL LUMBLY

Joining us for her third Intrepid appearance, I’m delighted to be reunited with ANNALISE BASSO

Joining us for her sixth Intrepid role, the phenomenal SAMANTHA SLOYAN

Sticking with more of my Intrepid family, I’m thrilled to be on set again with RAHUL KOHLI

Appearing in his fourth Intrepid project, the wonderful MATT BIEDEL

Here for his third outing with us, the exceptional SAURIYAN SAPKOTA

Coming back to us after opening the curtain on HILL HOUSE, the brilliant SAIDAH ARRIKA EKULONA

Fresh off his fierce performance in USHER, my dear friend MICHAEL TRUCCO

Joining us for her third appearance for Intrepid is the magnificent VIOLET McGRAW

A wonderful actor, friend, and partner in QWGmire, returning for her third Intrepid outing, MOLLY C. QUINN

And finally, I’m thrilled to be on set again with my dear friend HEATHER LANGENKAMP

THE LIFE OF CHUCK is a very personal story for me, and a movie I am so grateful will be in the world. We’ll keep you posted with more updates as they come

Флэнаган - это хорошо.

прав

Incredibly lucky and excited

to be shooting something very special

EbenBolter.thumb.jpg.3de81aa8769483aa7226c1cefe0db291.jpg

Съемки завершены

Thatsawrap.thumb.jpg.b223d6af402761cf6c69bd5af6df09d9.jpg

That's a wrap on THE LIFE OF CHUCK. This has been a tenacious little miracle of a movie from the start & I'm forever indebted to this wonderful cast and crew. This film is deeply special to me, and I'm elated that it's going to exist in the world.

It's been a long time since I made something truly independent & it fed my soul to be back in the indie world where I started - especially here in Alabama, where we shot OCULUS, BEFORE I WAKE, HUSH and GERALD'S GAME.

Our cast was an embarrassment of riches, our crew was small but fierce & the film itself is like nothing I've ever gotten to make, or will likely ever get to make again. I am in love with every frame & so grateful to every person who brought this slice of hope and joy to life.

THE LIFE OF CHUCK is the movie I want to leave in the world for my kids, & I'm so grateful to Trevor Macy, QWGmire & FilmNation for making it happen. And many thanks of course to Stephen King for trusting me with this beautiful, fragile, joyful story.

Now I'm back to LA to edit (cannot wait), and start the long road of expectation setting that THE LIFE OF CHUCK isn't a horror movie. Profound thanks to the cast & crew, & to Foley, Fairhope, Daphne, Spanish Fort, Bay Minette, and Mobile for your hospitality. That's a wrap!

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.
Примечание: Ваш пост будет проверен модератором, прежде чем станет видимым.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...