Перейти к содержанию
Форум на Кинопоиске

Убийцы цветочной Луны (Killers of the Flower Moon)

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Так ведь и писали вроде, что всё переделано под семью, и ФБРовец там второстепенный персонаж.

• Ответов 1,2 тыс
  • Создана
  • Последний ответ

Топ авторов темы

Топ авторов темы

Изображения в теме

Ну написали сценарий может больше под перса Лёньки. Никто не будет брать Джесс на гг в 100+ млн фильме.

О книжку надо будет обязательно почитать, а на что только овер 200 млн там затраты, гонорары?

племонс один из лучших сейчас, и гладстоун классная, а дикаприо могут хоть на третий план скинуть.

Сьемки теперь назначены на май вместо марта. Тянут как могут.

Как не трудно предположить, премьера в конце 2022-ого.

Сьемки теперь назначены на май вместо марта. Тянут как могут.

А вот это они зря. Марти щас в том возрасте, когда любое затягивание играет против него.

Ну написали сценарий может больше под перса Лёньки. Никто не будет брать Джесс на гг в 100+ млн фильме.

Как бы

В следующем фильме Мартина Скорсезе «Убийцы цветочной луны» произошла серьёзная рокировка. Актёр Джесси Племонс, известный по сериалам «Во все тяжкие» и «Фарго», сыграет главную роль вместо заявленного ранее в касте Леонардо ДиКаприо.

Уточняется, что ДиКаприо не покинет проект совсем, а исполнит роль второго плана. Это будет племянник владельца ранчо, которого играет Роберт Де Ниро. Что касается Племонса, то он перевоплотится в агента ФБР Тома Уайта.

Так давно писалось, что Лео будет второплановиком

правильный подход

+++

Началась работа, ура

Присоединились Танту Кардинал, Кара Джейд Майерс, Дженей Коллинз и Джиллиан Дион

ZKxGGaV.jpg

Cardinal will play the role of Lizzie Q, the mother of Mollie Burkhart, played by Gladstone. Myers, Collins and Dion will play Mollie’s sisters, Anna, Reta and Minnie.

Как бы нативы не стали возмущаться. Главные роли осейджей играют выходцы из других племён.

Train track is being laid by the production crew for the upcoming Martin Scorsese-directed film, "Killers of the Flower Moon." Crews will be replicating a 1920s train station that was located in Fairfax during that time period. Filming is set to begin in mid-April. Osage tribal members have been working on different crews for the film, casting, wardrobe, location, art department and more. Osage artisans have been busy making traditional clothing from that time period. The property where the train station will be located is located on Osage Nation-owned property in Pawhuska.

[ATTACH]619663[/ATTACH]

Присоединились Уильям Белло, Луис Канселми, Джейсон Исбелл и Стерджил Симпсон

Belleau will play Henry Roan, an Osage rancher with close ties to DiCaprio’s Burkhart family. Cancelmi is Kelsie Morrison, a local hustler and friend of DiCaprio’s Burkhart. Isbell, who makes his acting debut in the film, plays Bill Smith, an adversary of Ernest Burkhart, while Sturgill Simpson joins as infamous rodeo champion and bootlegger Henry Grammer.

Художник-постановщик — Джек Фиск (почти все фильмы Малика, «Нефть», «Выживший»)

Художник-постановщик — Джек Фиск (почти все фильмы Малика, «Нефть», «Выживший»)

Хорош!

Эрик Рот в интервью Collider

Roth revealed that filming on Killers of the Flower Moon finally begins in Oklahoma in about two weeks, and acknowledged that it’s been a long process of bringing this one to the screen:

“I think this is my fifth year or six year on it. And there were some changes that came about that were interesting about what Leonardo was going to play in it. I think in the long run — we all had our moments of trying to figure out how best to portray things because the story is so impactful — and I think we ended up with exactly the right material and that Marty made the right decisions. I just think he's going to make — and obviously I would say this — but I think [of] all my work, this one could be one of the great movies. I really mean that. I think it has all the ingredients, which I don't want to jinx it, but the story is so important.”

The project was originally set up at Paramount Pictures before moving to Apple, reportedly over concerns that DiCaprio was shifting his role from the “hero” of the piece – FBI agent Tom White – to a more complicated, ambiguous character who has a familial connection to the mastermind of the Osage murders.

Roth noted that Scorsese’s aim with the $200 million film is to make what is in all likelihood one of the last big budget Westerns, given Hollywood’s shift towards almost exclusively backing known IP with budgets that large:

“I know Marty's trying to make a movie that's probably the last Western that would be made like this, and yet, with this incredible social document underneath it, and the violence and the environment. I think it'll be like nothing we've ever seen, in a way. And so this one is, to me, one for the ages.”

I asked Roth if Flower Moon is a full-blown Western, and he said the answer is both yes and no while ultimately acknowledging that to him, it certainly feels like a Western:

“I mean, people will be in suits and things because it's 1921. It's during the prohibition, but the ethos I think is very Western. And also, I think Western justice, about how they said that you couldn't find 12 white men to convict a white man of killing a native American. You’d have a better chance of having them convicted of kicking a dog. And that's kind of the feeling on that. And then also, you have these incredible people, the Osage family that a character comes and marries into, and who's a villain and who isn't. And then into that comes a kind of heroic guy — Tom White, his name was, who Jesse Plemons is playing — who was in the Texas Rangers, and you couldn't get more Western than that.”

Given the rumors that DiCaprio had switched to a supporting role, I asked Roth if Plemons is now the lead of the film, and he clarified that Plemons and DiCaprio’s parts are about equal screentime – it’s just that one is the “hero” and the other character is more complicated:

“I wouldn't say [Plemons is] the lead. I would say that he was the designated hero. But yeah, I think that's fairer because I think the parts are pretty equal and they were always equal to a certain extent, and Leo's part is very complicated and very interesting. It's a smart part for a smart actor to play. I mean, if Montgomery Clift was alive, I think he might think of playing him.”

The excitement was palpable in Roth’s voice, but he cautioned that given the lengthy production period (filming extends through July), audiences shouldn’t expect to see Killers of the Flower Moon in theaters before 2022, but that’s all to plan. He added that Scorsese “knows this like the back of his hand” because he’s been prepping the project for so long. And the writer and filmmaker appear to have gotten along tremendously well, despite the various changes the project went through on its road to becoming a reality.

“Marty is a wonderful, special human being,” Roth added. “I would work with him come rain or shine.”

Эрик Рот в интервью Collider

Интригует. А у ДиКаприо уже второй "последний большой" вестерн намечается.

Присоединились Татанка Минс, Майкл Эбботт мл., Пэт Хили и Скотт Шеперд

zpLUdEq.jpg

Flower Moon’ Writer Clears Up Casting Shuffle: DiCaprio and Plemons' Roles 'Pretty Equal’

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.
Примечание: Ваш пост будет проверен модератором, прежде чем станет видимым.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей онлайн и 0 гостей (онлайн)

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...