Продюсеры

Элизабет Дестро

Джордан Монсанто

Тревор ФерманБрайан О’ХэллоранРозарио ДоусонДжефф Андерсон

ca615efd6bbe1c2c1ed1e04260ea9b97.jpg

Кевин СмитДжейсон МьюзДжастин ЛонгИтан Сапли

Заключительный фильм трилогии о Рэндале и Данте

[ATTACH]603993[/ATTACH][ATTACH]603994[/ATTACH]

Оправившись после сердечного приступа, Рэндал решает снять фильм о своей жизни, подключив к созданию Данте, Джея, Молчаливого Боба и всех остальных.

Премьера (США) — 13 сентября 2022

Время — 100 мин

Рейтинг — R

Изменено пользователем DandyAndy

А разве Смит не отказался после инфаркта от всей кипы своих амбициозных проектов?

После Джея и Боба 2 не нужно....

А разве Смит не отказался после инфаркта от всей кипы своих амбициозных проектов?

"Джей и Молчаливый Боб: Перезагрузка" хватило же сил снять, к сожалению :redface:

Не смотря ни на что, гляну.

Смит конечно уже не тот. Но все равно посмотрю.

Кевин Смит в интервью THR

What's atop your to-do list when this is all over?

Right now I'm desperate to make [Twilight of the] Mallrats and Clerks 3.

Кевин Смит

I started writing CLERKS III on December 28th and just finished the 101 page first draft last night! But the writing doesn’t begin when you start tapping the keys: I’ve been stirring this stew in my brain pan for awhile now. So when I sat down to put years of daydreaming into actual words, the typing part of the writing process was pretty brisk. Fake New Jersey (or what I’ve long called the View Askewniverse) has been so much more preferable to visit than the real world lately - but I’ve told the tale I wanted to tell, so it’s time to step back, hand the script off to a trusted few, and then tinker further based on the feedback. For those keeping score anymore, this is actually Clerks III v.2. I had written a different version of Clerks III about 6 years back - one which I’m now very happy we never made (although I used the opening scene for Jay and Silent Bob Reboot). This is a much more personal story than the previous incarnation, drawing directly on the heart attack that nearly killed me (3 years ago next month). It was oddly triggering writing those scenes, as it was the first time in awhile I contemplated how close I came to shuffling lose this mortal coil. But far more than make me mindful of my own mortality, this script to Clerks III makes me laugh out loud. Dante, Randal, Elias, Becky, Jay and Silent Bob are all back, and the premise of the flick allows anyone who was in Clerks or Clerks II to return in some capacity. After a bummer of a 2020, this is how I want to spend some of 2021: at Quick Stop Groceries in New Jersey where it all began, with friends and family. And when we finally roll cameras on Clerks III, I will know beyond the shadow of a doubt that I *am* supposed to be there that day!

[ATTACH]616633[/ATTACH][ATTACH]616634[/ATTACH]

Kevin Smith Offers Details on Writing 'Clerks 3' and 'Mallrats 2,' Explains Gerard Way's Involvement

It's impossible to talk to Kevin Smith without also talking about New Jersey. As Collider's resident Garden State-ist, I sat down recently with the filmmaker and director Malcolm Ingram, who is debuting Clerk—a documentary retrospective on Smith's entire career—at SXSW 2021. Naturally, while looking back on the peaks and valleys of Smith's filmography, we needed to look forward to both Mallrats 2 and Clerks 3, both in various stages of writing and pre-production. Mainly, I needed to confirm the secondhand 2019 report that Gerard Way, frontman for emo icons/fellow Jersey boys My Chemical Romance, is providing the score for the third Clerks film.

A full score is still TBD depending on Way's schedule, Smith says, but the musician has guaranteed at least one recognizable tune.

"I don’t know if he’ll be able to score it, that’s based on a time question. I told him that I want him to do the whole score, and he was like “Oh my God, I’m flattered.” He’s a fan, he’s a Jersey guy as well. I did tell him, "look, if you can’t do the whole movie I at least need 'Welcome to the Black Parade' as my opening track. And he’s like, 'You have it. Done and done.'"

As much as I didn’t live through [MCR's peak] as you did, my kid lived through it and I lived with my kid as she was going through it. I love that song, I love that the boys are from New Jersey. But it also has nostalgic and emotional resonance for me, because my kid...that’s how she started developing her own personality. That’s when she stopped being my kid and was this person with her own interests. And it helped make me more relevant, by her being like “here’s a band that people listen to today, dad, as opposed to Run DMC.” So she helped, as well, drag me into the future in little bits."

Smith hasn't been shy about returning to his interconnected View Askewniverse—Jay and Silent Bob Reboot debuted last year—in the wake of the 2018 heart attack that brought him to the brink of death. Talking to Smith now, it sounds like Mallrats 2 and Clerks 3 are a direct result of getting a little more time to do what he wants.

"Pre-heart attack, it was too dangerous, because you’re always supposed to be moving forward in your career. Post-heart attack, as far as I’m concerned, I was dead. I died on that table. It was the luck of the Irish, or the skill of Dr. Ladenheim, that pulled me out of a widowmaker 80% of people get killed by. So at that point, I feel like—and my wife hates when I say it, but it’s true—I honestly feel like I’m living on borrowed time...from that point forward, you’re playing on house money. I’m going to lean into stuff that I deeply care about. I was always doing my own thing, but there were definitely governing factors. I didn’t do as many View Askew movies as I wanted to because I remember reading on the internet, people being like “ugh, he’s doing another one of those interconnected movies.” Eventually, I was shamed out of it. Now I don’t care. If I can get away with Clerks 19, I will."

Права на фильм приобрела Lionsgate

Съемки стартуют в августе

I’ve been hiking the hills of my hometown Highlands to get in shooting shape for Clerks 3, and Jason Mewes has started to join me. So here’s Jay and Silent Bob outside of their high school. We never met in Hudson (Jay was in 8th grade when I was a senior), but the school was so small, we were aware of each other regardless. Decades after we graduated, we’ve come back to where we learned the basics to relearn the basics of cardio.

[ATTACH]623550[/ATTACH]

Не надо Кевин. Ты спёкся, исписался. Оставить Клерков без себя позднего было бы классным решением.

E5oJKHK.jpg

А ведь Линклейтер очень значимый режиссер для 90-ых, но о нем совсем мало говорят.

А ведь Линклейтер очень значимый режиссер для 90-ых, но о нем совсем мало говорят.

Так он тоже сдал

Пережив сердечный приступ, Рэндал (Андерсон), который, работая в видеопрокате, всю жизнь смотрел чужие фильмы, решает снять свой. А поможет ему в этом его лучший друг Данте (О’Хэллоран)

Чтобы было хорошо, Смиту надо это все иронично отрефлексировать: фильм в фильме получается дерьмовым и никому не нужным, а реж находит себя в бесконечных рассказах на подкастах о том, что он мог бы снять, вместо того, чтобы кино снимать.

Так он тоже сдал

путь пилит еще один "before", про карантин. как раз в следующем году срок выходит.

Первый день съемок

[ATTACH]623915[/ATTACH]

Нет больше веры Смиту, да и какой теперь из него Боб? Когда-то был, но сдулся.

И вообще, Стакман там тоже в режи подался, поэтому может подать иск, раз там такая пьянка и все на предъявах)

Первый день съемок

[ATTACH]623915[/ATTACH]

Это Элаяс так заматерел?:eek:

1600096046_40-p-klerki-2-film-111.thumb.jpg.7db67949a49c51101a12eb0a0e851453.jpg

Это Элаяс так заматерел?:eek:

Он самый, 40 лет ему уже.

First Look

[ATTACH]624552[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]624553[/ATTACH]

Розарио годы не помеха

Еще лучше стала.

Съемки окончены

[ATTACH]625106[/ATTACH]

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.
Примечание: Ваш пост будет проверен модератором, прежде чем станет видимым.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...