Перейти к содержанию
Форум на Кинопоиске

Время (Old)

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Там Майлз Стром замечен в куске трейлера, так что что за остров - уже знаем.

Там Майлз Стром замечен в куске трейлера, так что что за остров - уже знаем.

А чё за остров?:unsure:

А чё за остров?:unsure:

Майлз Стром - азиат из Лоста. Дальше цепочка легко простраивается.

Майлз Стром - азиат из Лоста.

Чот я не увидел его. Проглядел кажись.

Ну, комон, это же шамулан. Будет внезапный попорот, что это не дети, а левые взрослые чуваки.

Данный попарот не прокатит из-за появившегося за секунду пуза у одного из персонажей.

Ну, комон, это же шамулан. Будет внезапный попорот, что это не дети, а левые взрослые чуваки.

У всех кукуха полететь не может. Так что какая-то галюциногенная отрава в еде, растениях, рыбе. Тоже банально конечно.:)

Все это будет религиозная метафора в таинственной и жутк форме, квсгд у Шмлн.

ожд

Да не. Надо что-то конретное. Мож еще инопланетяне или эксперимент учёных. Но лучше грибочки или еще что.))

Last 3 weeks to finish OLD. This is me & my amazing sound crew mixing the powerful score and sound design in nyc. Every day for 20 days I will color, mix, refine Cgi, & make final edits. And 2 years will come to an end. Sad it is over. But excited for you to see it.

[ATTACH]622030[/ATTACH]

Вчера в киношке посмотрел трейлер и прям пожалел, что не этот фильм прокатывали

О, каиф, новый кринж от индуса! Давно хороших комедий не было, так что ждем.

Rated PG-13 for strong violence, disturbing images, suggestive content, partial nudity and brief strong language.

Rated PG-13 for strong violence, disturbing images, suggestive content, partial nudity and brief strong language.

Печалька :sad:

какая к чертям печалька, у Шьямы все пж-13 это настоящие эрки, вспомнить любой фильм. Классику повторяю от себя же 10-летней давности

какая к чертям печалька, у Шьямы все пж-13 это настоящие эрки, вспомнить любой фильм. Классику повторяю от себя же 10-летней давности

Ну а че радоваться то? За пределы Пж-эшки то выйти никак шль? Мяса запихать побольше, и заслуженную Р-ку получить. Заложничество этой цифры 13 прямо :confused:

Ну Шьяма, это не про мясо, там всегда были непреднамеренные комедии (кроме 6 чувства), че тут Р-ку ждать-то?)

нафига здесь эрка, лол

А чо нафига то? Жести мало сейчас снимают. Синопсис мог бы подразумевать отвалившиеся зубы там и все такое. Но судя по реакции прихожан этой темы, от Шьямалана походу такого реально не фиг ждать. Пойду просить в тему Эли Рота.

Шьямалан о фильме: «Никто никогда не видел ничего подобного»

M. Night Shyamalan left an audience of Tribeca Festival attendees wanting more on Friday evening, specifically with regard to his upcoming film Old.

An adaption of Frederik Peeters and Pierre Oscar Levy’s graphic novel Sandcastle, Old follows a family on a tropical holiday, who discover that the secluded beach where they’re relaxing for a few hours is somehow causing them to age rapidly, reducing their entire lives into a single day.

“No one has ever seen anything like it — in its tone and the way it’s just, I mean, it’s like nothing else,” Shyamalan said, sitting alongside one of Old‘s stars, Alex Wolff.

The intriguingly vague comment about the film was one of many made by the director — “inappropriate” and “subversive” were other terms thrown out — throughout his 60-minute conversation with Wolff, though the ambiguity could be due in part to the fact that Old, set for a July 23 release, isn’t quite finished yet.

“I’m deciding on the minor note; how to end on a minor note,” Shyamalan explained, citing the final moments of 2000’s Unbreakable and Samuel L. Jackson’s character Elijah Price as an example. “Unbreakable ends on a kind of a dip, right? He goes to the dark note, that minor note at the end. The guy you thought was the best friend is the villain. … The minor note sticks to you forever.”

There’s no telling where the filmmaker, who’s developed a reputation as the master of the twist ending, will take Old, but Shyamalan did note that the flick will be finished in a week.

Already, Old seems to hold a special place in Shyamalan’s heart. He grouped it with Unbreakable and Lady in the Water as being the most “him” films, as Wolff put it. On top of that, the movie’s focus on aging reminds him of his father and other loved ones.

“My father’s very old right now. He has dementia. He comes and goes,” Shyamalan said. “And the kids are now directing and singing concerts and, you know, when did this happen? So I made a movie about that feeling.”

This, of course, was no small feat in a global pandemic.

“We all went to the Dominican [Republic], and at that time, the way we were making the movie was very new,” Shyamalan recalled. “I was making up the rules because I was the first one, so I said, ‘We’re all gonna stay in this hotel. I’m gonna pay for everybody’ — the cleaning ladies, the caterers, everyone, the reception person, the person parking our cars, everybody staying with us — and if they commit to these 10 weeks, I’ll cover everything and we just go from the hotel to the beach, back and forth, every day.”

Shyamalan’s approach seemed to work, as he claimed “we didn’t have a single positive [COVID-19] case” the entire shoot. What did threaten the film was something entirely different: hurricane season.

“Because of people’s schedules, I couldn’t have this cast if I waited,” he explained. “And so I made the choice, just thinking about what’s important to me. And honestly, it was because I wanted to make this movie with [this cast] that I took the risk. We took the risk. And, of course, there was a hurricane, and it just took the sets and just destroyed them.”

The crew was ultimately tasked with rebuilding everything, but there was still another obstacle to overcome.

“The beach had been eroded away,” Shyamalan revealed. “There was no beach for our beach movie.”

His solution? Working at the behest of nature and nature alone.

“We got very lucky. By day one, part of the beach came back, so we shot on that side and then we became very versed with nature, like the tides and storms out 100 miles away and how many times the water comes up per day,” Shyamalan said. “Honestly, we were allowed to be on that beach. That was Mother Nature allowing us to be there. We had 40, I don’t know, 40 days where we needed good weather—we got 40 days of good weather.”

On the last day of shooting, the cast and crew even paid their respects to the beach with a ceremony they learned about from locals. As Wolff recalled, “We did this one ritual at the end. I was like, ‘God, I don’t know any other filmmaker who would take the space so seriously to go and drop off flowers in the ocean.'”

Wolff stayed otherwise tight-lipped about Old, simply telling the crowd, “Get ready.”

Ему верить можно. Такие фильмы ему удаются.

Мне очень зашел его "Визит", я не знал вообще про что фильм, не смотрел ни одного трейлера к нему, финальный твист был просто отличным. Когда они показывают мамке фото бабушки и дедушки )))

My three girls gave me this graphic novel for Father’s Day a few years ago. I loved it so much I decided to make it into a film. Old is that film. Thank you to my babies. You inspire me with everything you do. Happy Father’s Day to all!

[ATTACH]622476[/ATTACH]

On Friday I took a break from the post process to talk with Alex Wolff at Tribeca. Last time I saw Alex we were finishing filming OLD. This week we finish editing the movie. I deliver the film to Universal this week.

[ATTACH]622491[/ATTACH]

Актёр этот справа на фотке так постарел.

The last moments of the making of a film is marked by me signing posters to crew and vendors who helped us tell the story. It is my honor to work with such dedicated artists and craftspeople that make stories for the movie theaters. After 2 years, it’s finished.

[ATTACH]622622[/ATTACH]

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.
Примечание: Ваш пост будет проверен модератором, прежде чем станет видимым.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...