Перейти к содержанию

Дракула (Dracula)

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Чжао в интервью Variery

What can you tell me about your Dracula project for Universal that has been described as a “futuristic sci-fi Western”?

I love that you have the question mark at the end — a “sci-fi Western”?

Those things don’t necessarily go together!

No, I like that. It’s just like looking at Jessica Bruder’s book, and to really see behind the pages, to discover the meanings behind each page and the essence of it. I’m a huge fan of the book. And I wanted to see what essence I can find [in “Dracula”], and then be able to reimagine this really beloved character I love so much.

“Beloved character”? Interesting.

I like complicated characters.

So you love the book “Dracula”?

That was a very important book for me. Immortality is something that I started exploring on “Eternals,” but is something I want to question and understand.

And that’s the next thing that you’re going to do after “Eternals,” right? Or is there something in between?

I don’t know. I think right now I want to go back to my chickens and dogs. Hopefully they still remember me. And then I will see.

Эггерс, вроде, про Носферату собрался снимать. Это не Дракула?

Он снимает римейк Носферату, а сия дама сай-фай вестерн про Дракулу.

Рихтман сообщает, что главную роль может сыграть Паттинсон

The film will reportedly follow Dracula after he awakens many years in the future.

Themes of being on the fringes of society will be focused on in the feature.

Надеюсь, это не слухи, и Роб сыграет футуристического Дракулу, поставив жирную точку на вечном Эдике)) - это было бы дерзко и круто!

К слову, от участия в Носферату Эггерса Роб отказался, сподвигнув того на создание Маяка.)

Консультантом на проекте выступает лауреат Нобелевской премии по химии, биохимик Дженнифер Энн Дудна

Chloe Zhao’s upcoming “Dracula” movie, which she is writing and directing, will be rooted in science. “We’re talking about immortality. It’s one of the greatest topics of science.” Zhao’s research and preparation includes consulting with Jennifer A. Doudna, a biochemist who won the Nobel Prize in Chemistry in 2020. “She discovered the technology for genome editing,” Zhao explains. “We want to examine immortality in a more present-day way because everyone wants to live forever.” Doudna is just one of the many scientists whom Zhao has gotten to know in the past few years. “Every Friday — it started during the pandemic — I spend two or three hours with someone from some field of science,” she says. “I think it’s so important because they get you to look at the world from a different perspective.”

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...