Роберт Лоутон

В ролях

Дольф Лундгрен

Флориан Мунтяну

Спин-офф франшизы «Крид»

gPB5Eud.jpg

неожиданно :) Интересно...

Слай отреагировал на новость о работе на фильмом

Another Heartbreaker… Just found this out…ONCE AGAIN , this PATHETIC 94 year old PRODUCER and HIS MORONIC USELESS VULTURE CHILDREN, Charles And David , are once again picking clean THE BONES of another wonderful character I created without even telling me … I APOLOGIZE to the FANS , I never wanted ROCKY characters to be exploited by these parasites… By the way, I have nothing but respect for my true friend , Dolph Lundgren.

Пару недель назад Сталлоне написал гневный пост о продюсере франшизы Ирвине Уинклере

через лет 15 будут снимать про внуков

Слай отреагировал на новость о работе на фильмом

Пару недель назад Сталлоне написал гневный пост о продюсере франшизы Ирвине Уинклере

Ниче против сталлоне не имею, великий дядька. Только он раздувает из мухи слона.

Слай сам небось хотел парочку спин-оффов сделать. А его опередили и копеечку не отстегнули

Слаю было бы неплохо взять пример с Кэмерона который отпустил Терминатора давным давно и просто пошел дальше, при том что при его состоянии он их мог 100 раз выкупить если бы хотел. Но Слай всегда был очень жадный.

Слай тут выдал час назад еще один гневный пост)))))))

After IRWIN WINKLER And FAMILY SUCK ROCKY DRY ! Presumed to be the most hated , untalented , decrepited , Producer in Hollywood and his cowardly children have found their next meal… Drago , RETURN MY RIGHTS BLOODSUCKERS ! Throughout history so many artists in every industry ,recording , painting writing , you name it have been destroyed by these blood suckers Who have destroyed so many families , lining their pockets with other people! DOLPH , why? Not a phone call? #parasite producers #exploited artists victims

И обновил прошлый пост где добавил что Дольф его предал не сказав про спин офф и мол настоящие друзья так не поступают))

Another Heartbreaker… Just found this out…ONCE AGAIN , IRWIN WINKLER , this PATHETIC 94 year old PRODUCER and HIS MORONIC VULTURE CHILDREN, Charles And David , are once again picking clean THE BONES of another wonderful character I created without even telling me … I APOLOGIZE to the FANS , I never wanted ROCKY characters to be exploited by these parasites… By the way, I once had nothing but respect for Dolph but he NEVER told me about what was going on behind my back with the character I created for him !!! REAL FRIENDS Are more precious than gold.

Слай сам небось хотел парочку спин-оффов сделать. А его опередили и копеечку не отстегнули

Конечно. Не идут ему %.

Интересно, он хотел/мог выкупить права раньше давным давно?

как он может не получить процент, если он создал персонажа Драго? если кино состоится, то он как минимум будет в титрах упомянут "создано на основе персонажей сталлоне".

у него скорее всего бомбит что его не позвали писать сценарий/поработать рожей как продюсер.

Интересно, он хотел/мог выкупить права раньше давным давно?

Наверняка мог, особенно между Рокки 5 и 6, просто Слай не хочет платить за то что хочет, он хочет чтобы ему платили или давали нашару)

Stallone Posts Another Attack on “Rocky” Producers, But Sources Say He’s Been Offered the Moon — and Turned it Down

Responding to news of a “Rocky” spin off movie called “Drago” written by Robert Lawton, Stallone has posted a new diatribe excoriating executive producer Irwin Winkler and his family. “Drago” would be the origin story of the Dolph Lundgren character who battled Rocky Balboa.

Stallone wrote on Instagram tonight: “Another Heartbreaker… Just found this out…ONCE AGAIN , PATHETIC 94 year old PRODUCER and HIS SELFISH USELESS CHILDREN are once again picking what is left OFF THE BONES of another wonderful character !!! Seriously , how do you weasels look in mirror ???. I am sorry to the FANS , I APOLOGIZE to the FANS I never wanted ROCKY to be exploited FOR THIS GREED .. # no shame #sad day #Parasite.”

But I’m told that Stallone’s producing partner, Braden Aftergood, sat in a Zoom pitch meeting in April with Lawton and signed off on the project, giving Stallone’s approval. According to my sources, MGM would not proceed with a “Rocky” spin off movie unless Stallone gave permission.

Now everyone involved is wondering why Stallone keeps attacking Winkler. Last week, Stallone claimed that Winkler was preventing Stallone from making more of his own “Rocky” movies. But I’m told exclusively that Stallone pitched a new movie about Rocky running for mayor of Philadelphia, and MGM signed off on a $2 million fee for the screenplay. The deal, they say, never happened because Stallone backed off and didn’t take the money.

Stallone does not appear in “Creed III,” directed by Michael B. Jordan, which was just moved from Thanksgiving to March 2023. Sources say he was offered the chance to play Rocky in the film — this is the first “Rocky” oriented movie without Stallone since the franchise launched in 1976. They say it was Stallone’s choice not to be included.

Even more interesting: now I’m told that “Creed III” is not “locked” as they say in the business. The producers have left a space for Stallone to appear in the film. All he has to do is say the word. “They’ve begged him to do it,” says the insider.

As for “Drago,” let me point out the news of its existence should not be a surprise to Stallone. Lundgren talked about it last year in an interview.

I don’t get it. I’ve had many excellent experiences with Sylvester Stallone over the years. What he’s doing now just doesn’t make sense. Maybe his people will put him in touch with me so we can unravel all these mysteries and strange social media posts. After the last story I wrote, by the way, Stallone took down his previous rants against Winkler. But now there’s a new one.

What still doesn’t make sense about this? Stallone could handle all this through the top lawyers and agents in Hollywood. Why has he chosen the route of a public fight? It’s not reflecting well on him, right or wrong.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.
Примечание: Ваш пост будет проверен модератором, прежде чем станет видимым.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...