Режиссер

Альфонсо Куарон

Продюсеры

Альфонсо КуаронГабриела Родригес

А.Дж. ДиксСара СкугалКален Иган

Шарлиз ТеронБет КоноИза Дик Хэкетт

ШАРЛИЗ ТЕРОН

CrJeQp3.jpg

В основе проекта «на стыке жанров» лежат отношения между знаменитым писателем Филипом К. Диком и его сестрой-близнецом Джейн

Джейн умерла через шесть недель после рождения, её смерть сильно повлияла на Дика и его творчество.

По словам дочери писателя Изы Дик Хэкетт, действие фильма будет происходить в альтернативной реальности, где Джейн осталась жива.

Jane, according to the project’s description, is “a moving, suspenseful and darkly humorous story about a woman’s unique relationship with her brilliant, but troubled twin, who also happens to be the celebrated novelist Philip K. Dick. While attempting to rescue her brother from predicaments both real and imagined, Jane plunges deeper and deeper into a fascinating world of his creation.”

“The story of Jane has been with me for as long as I can remember,” said Hackett. “Jane, my father’s twin sister who died a few weeks after birth, was at the center of his universe. Befitting a man of his unique imagination, this film will defy the conventions of a biopic and embrace the alternate reality Philip K. Dick so desperately desired—one in which his beloved sister survived beyond six weeks of age. It is her story we will tell, her lens through which we will see him and his imagination. There is no better way to honor him than to grant him his wish, if only for the screen.”

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...