Перейти к содержанию
Форум на Кинопоиске

Тор: Любовь и гром (Thor: Love and Thunder)

Лучший сольный фильм о боге грома?  

50 проголосовавших

1. 1. Лучший сольный фильм о боге грома?

• Тор
    • Тор: Царство Тьмы
    • Тор: Рагнарёк
    • Тор: Любовь и Гром

Рекомендуемые сообщения

[ATTACH]632774[/ATTACH][ATTACH]632775[/ATTACH][ATTACH]632776[/ATTACH]

И еще. Экшен с молотом

I try not to give my opinion cause many times it doesn’t match what audiences end up thinking, BUT I can safely say Christian Bale is AMAZING in this. IDK if he’s the best MCU villains (cause there’s so many variables to that) but he’s maybe the top acting performance in the MCU. © NoobMaster69

987073cc0e0848c7c47888d88dbe7798e8fb041b.gifv

Скоро появятся твиттер-реакции. Думаю, не будет преувеличением сказать, что ожидается очередная доза шизы вроде:

- 10 из 10

- Марвел снова уделал ДС

- Лучший фильм про Тора

- ОДИН ИЗ ЛУЧШИХ ФИЛЬМОВ МАРВЕЛ В ИСТОРИИ

- Кристиан Бэйл украл шоу, он - MVP фильма

- Нолан, Снайдер, Вильнев Вайтити - гений

- Шикарное взаимодействие Тора и Стражей

- Натали Портман - хороша как никогда и теперь ей есть что играть.

- Разочарование Мультивселенной Безумия сменилось радостью от Любви и Грома

Бонус:

- Миллиард сборов по планете

- В США более $350 млн.

- РТ в районе 91-95%

Худший фильм мсю на свете

Eric Italiano

@ericitaIiano

·

#ThorLoveAndThunder is the funniest film in the MCU. The jokes are excellent as is the cast delivering them.

Christian Bale, obviously, is also terrifying as #Gorr

BUT, the plot felt flat and stakeless. Not sure if that's a #Thor problem or an MCU-without-a-big-bad problem

Jake

@jacobkleinman

·

I saw #ThorLoveAndThunder. It can't quite match the visual or comedy bombast of Ragnarok, but Taika Waititi makes up for it with an emotionally mature Marvel movie. It's also very funny (Natalie's got jokes) and features one of the most stunning visual sequences in MCU history.

Andrew J. Salazar

@AndrewJ626

·

#ThorLoveAndThunder gets better when it's not trying to desperately recapture the magic of Ragnarok. Most of the humor doesn't land as well as it did the first time, but Chris Hemsworth, Natalie Portman, & Christian Bale do the best with it.

Kaitlyn Booth

@katiesmovies

·

Jun 24, 2022

So, #ThorLoveAndThunder, I have Thoughts and Feelings, a lot of which are spoilers, some of them I'm not happy about. What I can talk about is something that the thing that made #ThorRagnarok such a breath of fresh air was how different it was from the other movies.

However, you can't be that breath of fresh air twice, so you need to up the emotional connection to the characters and the plot. See the Guardians movies. #ThorLoveAndThunder tries but can't quite hit it, and comes across as weirdly restrained, which is a shame.

Scott Menzel

@ScottDMenzel

·

#ThorLoveAndThunder has very high highs & very low lows. It’s very Taika Waititi and is tonally all over the place. That said, the second half is way better than the first and I really loved what Christian Bale brought to the table. Also, Natalie Portman is fantastic as expected.

Clayton Davis

@ByClaytonDavis

·

#ThorLoveAndThunder is much more episodic than I would have suspected. Delivers big laughs. Very standard, cookie cutter villain with Christian Bale. I want the buddy cop comedy with Natalie Portman & Tessa Thompson. Matt Damon must go Broadway. Post credits are EPIC! Pure fun.

И парочка позитивных отзывов

Erik Davis

@ErikDavis

Another classic Thor adventure! #ThorLoveAndThunder is everything I wanted it to be. Big, colorful, weird Guns N' Roses-fueled battles to go w/ a hopelessly romantic story about discovering love in unexpected places. Christian Bale & Russell Crowe are especially great. And Korg!

Matt Neglia @Tribeca

@NextBestPicture

·

THOR: LOVE AND THUNDER is a rockin’ great time with electrifying action, lots of laughs (the screaming goats!) & a profound story on absent gods & our desire for love. Natalie Portman makes a mighty return & Christian Bale slays it as the terrifying Gorr. The best Thor film yet!

Lyra Hale

@TheAltSource

·

#ThorLoveAndThunder is the GREATEST movie Marvel has made so far! I'm not joking. I haven't laughed that hard since Ragnarok and I feel invested in Marvel again in a way that I haven't since Endgame. Also, bring tissues. The journey is *chefs kiss* from start to finish

Caitlin Tyrrell

@caitlin_tyrrell

·

#ThorLoveAndThunder surpasses all expectations balancing absolutely bombastic insanity with moving character driven stories. Christian Bale is top tier and Natalie Portman is truly outstanding. Waititi may have just delivered the MCU’s best movie of Phase 4

Joey Magidson

@JoeyMagidson

·

Thor: Love and Thunder is a fun, tight, and largely self contained Marvel adventure. If not quite as much of a surprise as Ragnarok, this is more evidence that Taika Waititi knows how to make Thor a blast. Heart/humor mix again to make for a real good time.

it was rachatha all along

@RachelLeishman

·

holy shit. #ThorLoveandThunder is the perfect blend of taika at his best with comedy and a punch to the gut all in one. i left this movie emotionally satisfied while also sobbing and just perfection. we stan a dad rock soundtrack. in the words of my new favorite characters: AHH

Joanna Robinson

@jowrotethis

·

If you, like me, take delight in watching Christian Bale slurp up the scenery while gobbing out that black ink Danny DeVito had in Batman Returns, then #ThorLoveAndThunder is for you.

Simon Thompson

@ShowbizSimon

·

#ThorLoveAndThunder is a vivid and vibrant blast that delivers. Hemsworth’s Thor remains a jewel in Marvel’s crown. Bale’s Gorr is a killer boogeyman blending the campy and the creepy. Portman’s Foster and Thompson’s Valkyrie are a top notch pairing. Crowe’s Zeus is *chef’s kiss*

Kirsten

@KirstenAcuna

·

Wow!! #ThorLoveandThunder is great! The best entry in Phase 4 behind Shang-Chi and No Way Home. I laughed. I cried. Then I laughed and cried some more, in that order. Natalie Portman is FINALLY given her due. Dr. Jane Foster is more than worthy of being the Mighty Thor

Courtney Howard

@Lulamaybelle

·

#ThorLoveAndThunder has an Appetite For Destruction & laughs. It’s totally rad! Taika Waititi delivers a subversive, irreverent spectacle. Great story, stakes & character-building. Chris Hemsworth & Natalie Portman, superb.Russell Crowe & Christian Bale slip easily into the world

Richard Nebens - The Direct

@RichardNebens

·

#ThorLoveAndThunder is predictably hilarious yet unexpectedly personal and heartfelt. Christian Bale and Natalie Portman's performances truly shine while Waititi delivers an emotional story. I think this may be my favorite Thor movie.

The Illuminerdi

@The_Illuminerdi

·

#ThorLoveAndThunder is everything great about comic book movies! Truly hilarious insanity, heart wrenching tragedy, and bombastic action! Visually stunning and one of the best MCU soundtracks. The entire cast is fantastic, but Christian Bale and Natalie Portman are phenomenal

Brian Particelli

@BrianParticelli

·

#ThorLoveAndThunder is a solid take on the Mighty Thor comics — it’s great to see Natalie wield the hammer and all that comes with it. Christian Bale is a top tier MCU villain and Chris/Tessa are great as always. Another Taika win with humor, heart & a can’t miss credits reveal.

I have a few issues I don’t want to mention until after release as they’d kind of be considered spoilers … but overall I had a blast watching this one!

Tessa Smith

@MamasGeeky

·

Thor: Love and Thunder is so very Taika Waititi! It's wild, hilarious, action packed, & even dark. Christian Bale is phenomenal as Gorr and Tessa Thompson crushes it! Get ready to love those goats! Not enough Guardians (I'm bias on that). Mid credit is FIRE!

Jeff Zhang

@strangeharbors

·

#ThorLoveAndThunder is a bright spot in a wobbly Phase 4 as Ragnarok redux, down to its goofy lark humor and its undercooked A-list star as villain. Unconcerned with cameos and fan service, it feels like a tonic. Much better/funnier than the sum of its unimpressive marketing.

ed0131cb7845ddcd4ef913e007140881.jpg

Grace Randolph

@GraceRandolph

I can’t tell you what to mute to avoid #Thor spoilers as that itself would be a spoiler so… you’re basically screwed

Stay off social media for 2 weeks…?

#ThorLoveAndThunder is a giant tease for #Thor5 and #Thor5 looks REALLY good

BEWARE SPOILERS

Review Embargo lifts 7/5

Изменено пользователем EMoushen

я надеюсь этому новозеландскому гореЧаплину не дадут снимать пятую часть, если эта возьмет лярд, правда?

че тут сливать, тут по сюжету обычный мурвель

стражи, думаю, свалят в первые 15 минут фильма в свой триквел, оставив Тора с бабами и уродцами.

будут ли информативные посткредитки - вот вопрос

Сколько можно марать Стражей об Тора? :(

Типичный дженерик от Кепки с трусами Халка на весь экран.Печально,что Тор от драматичного,неоднозначного персонажа из первого фильма,скатился в тупого качка клована в последующих.Хотя возможно это было намеренно сделано,чтобы соответствовать интеллектуальному уровню целевой аудитории Мурвела,ибо Тор из первого фильма был не таким "смешным и прикольным",он "скучный и чета мрачный".Дети захотели клована дурачка,типо Геркулеса из Диснеевского мультика,Кепка дал им клована из мультиков

Вместо развития персонажей, мы получили их деградацию. Печально что Тора после шикарного фильма Браны превратили в копию Стражей Галактики со всем этим фапом на 80-тые, для людей вроде Ситизюни. Вот только Ватити не Ганн. И то что вышло у Джеймса Гана у него выглядит как протухший винигрет.

Фап на 80е одобряю везде.

Сабж выглядит как стильная драйвовая фантастическая комедь, если трейлеры не обманывали и такое и вышло - хорошо.

Сабж выглядит как стильная драйвовая фантастическая комедь, если трейлеры не обманывали и такое и вышло - хорошо.

Пишут про эмоциональность и что тем, кому не хватило такого в Рагнареке, то компенсировано тут

Но будет обидно если всё ж хуже предшественника вышло. Стражи Ганна одинаково высоченного уровня были.

Описание сцен после титров

• Первая Сцена - Будет шуточной, и в ней появится Геркулес, в исполнении Бретта Голдстина.

• Вторая Сцена - Будет грустной, и в ней Джейн встретится с Хеймдаллем в Валгалле (Царство Мертвых). По всей видимости, Джейн умрёт в фильме. Возможно от рук Горра, или от своей болезни.

Говно какое-то, в Стрэндже 2 хотя бы намек был на 3 часть )

Лучшим намёком на следующую часть будет высокое качество текущей.

Да ты бы и на собаку одобрил...

Только причем тут Тор.

Да ты бы и на собаку одобрил...

Только причем тут Тор.

Не знаю, вот он в фильме, делает ровно то же, что и раньше.

Уже полезли спойлеры, включайте интернет

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.
Примечание: Ваш пост будет проверен модератором, прежде чем станет видимым.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...