Перейти к содержанию
Форум на Кинопоиске

Хищные птицы (Birds of Prey: And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn)

Ваша оценка фильма "Хищные птицы"?  

389 проголосовавших

1. 1. Ваша оценка фильма "Хищные птицы"?

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Нормальный мужик, который любит нормального мужика в костюме летучей мыши.

Бабу он любит. В костюме арлекина.

Да это рабыня. Просто без неё трудновато, ценный кадр, поэтому пришлось переступить через гордость и вернуть на работу.

Да это рабыня. Просто без неё трудновато, ценный кадр, поэтому пришлось переступить через гордость и вернуть на работу.

За рабынями так не бегают.

Обидно получилось, Дэндиэнди случайно проспойлерил концовку. Я то думал про

содержимое кольца

сразу в фильме расскажут. Больше не буду спойлеры читать

За рабынями так не бегают.

У тебя просто рабыни хорошей не было.

Seeing a lot of people concerned about BoP, it’s crazy plot n outlandish take on Black Mask. Don’t be! This movie has a lot to offer, it’s a fun, action packed, dark comedy with tremendous female leads n a new take on some underutilized Batman villains, you guys will love it

As for Black Mask and his Diamond, it all works! Fantastically! Black Mask is tenderly terrifying while also fun and bombastic, he turns on a dime and from everything I’ve heard he steals the movie, don’t let out of context spoilers ruin a great villain performance

Again the moment is only a thing because someone spoiled it, the diamond is the plotline not what the diamond contains, this isn’t revealed till the final scenes and it works considering the time you spent with Black Mask and his personality

Подробнее

That’s what I figured cause it’s the most praise I’ve seen from a DC movie in awhile and out of nowhere all of a sudden it’s getting some negativity but that comforts me

Hear is the thing, WB would have screened it before they showed it to an audience, considering it got 2 audience screenings they are using those to reassure the top brass it kicks ass

Why are WB allowing such spoilers this far out from the movie release?

They aren’t allowing them, test screenings occurred and people have found these as a good source of info, so you just hear about them more

How about black canary’s fighting skills? Please say they are comic level/injustice 2 level good

You’ll be happy, she is a semi-retired vigilante

I’m only asking bc of what Arrow did to her hope I’m not annoying thank you for the reassurance

Not at all happy to answer what I can

Another question will black canary sing in the movie and could songs she sings in the movie be released on the movie‘ soundtrack? I think this would be cool

She sings but not a ton so I doubt it

Is black mask brutal in it though? That’s really all that matters for me.

Yes, very, brutal, happily murderous, men, women, children no one is safe

I'm pretty sure I may like the film but there's no way they can execute that dick pic plot point without me going "Yeah they should've changed that in the script" but oh well.

The problem with that is that plot point isn’t revealed to almost the last scene of the movie, so it works 100% and plays into BM obsession with art and himself, you wouldn’t even know about it if someone didn’t overtly spoil it

I really can’t wait to see him! Do you know if he ever wears the skull mask, apparently he loves art, so they could use that to bring it in.

It’s not a full mask but it does tie into his love for art

Is it just like a face mask, like it’s just the front?

It didn’t cover his full face from what I understand

but how is harley and how does she work into this movie tho like?

She comes across Cass first and looks to help her as she tries to turn her life around after leaving the Joker

Is it true Cass in not like the comics?

Yes, she talks, has a family and is a thief

Вот какой скрининг не возьми, все всегда positive. А на выходе чет получаем совсем другое

Потому что пишут люди работающие на студии/со студией. Они кушать хотят каждый день. Лохи хавают их отписки принимая как факт.

А ведь изначально злодеем должен был быть Пингвин.

Вот с его украденными dick pic было бы еще смешнее

I'm pretty sure I may like the film but there's no way they can execute that <spoiler> plot point without me going "Yeah they should've changed that in the script" but oh well

Вот просто ППКС.

НЯП этот момент подаётся в самом конце в духе того, как в Шазаме под занавес появился <спойлер> в столовке. И всё же.

Я хз как этот момент в скрипте прошёл через всех продюсеров и Ко, и никто не сказал это исправить.

Нету

как же тогда рассчитываться?

Но ведь в Отряде все стали лучшими друзьями после посиделок в баре, why not?

повтор же.

повтор же.

Ну да, я забыл это мсю только все повторяют за собой :rolleyes:

I'm heart

граммар-наци совершает двойной суицид.

У тебя просто рабыни хорошей не было.

Ты то откуда знаешь?

В Сан-Диего будет Грег Хопвуд

Концепт-арт (1:55)

[ATTACH]586520[/ATTACH]

Собственно, а чем вб снова все не угодило?

Пусть дальше рушат свой юниверс

[ATTACH]586520[/ATTACH]

И это они называют менее сексуальным образом?

[ATTACH]586520[/ATTACH]

Такой трэш-стиль в одежде идеально подходит Харли. Прям даже панк какой-то.

Рабочее название "Fox Force Five" ;)

Марго Робби в интервью MTVNews

When speaking to MTVNews about working with Tarantino, the subject of “Birds of Prey” came up. For those not familiar with the latest bit of comic book goodness, Robbie is teaming up with some other famous women to form the title group of anti-heroes that include Harley Quinn, The Huntress, Black Canary, Detective Renee Montoya, and Cassandra Cain. Together, they combine to take down the villainous Black Mask.

But during production on “Birds of Prey,” Robbie decided to add a bit of Tarantino flair, using the working title of “Fox Force Five.” She explains that she used the “Pulp Fiction” reference (Uma Thurman’s character famously talks about a failed pilot with that title in the film), but only after discussing it with the man himself.

“In ‘Birds of Prey’, there are five prominent women and like everything, we always throw a reference to Tarantino moments that we pray to inject into the film. So it felt fitting,” said Robbie.

She goes on to explain that she actually asked the filmmaker if he’d be okay if “Birds of Prey” used the “Fox Force Five” title as the working title for the film. Naturally, he agreed.

“He thought it was really funny,” Robbie added.

Of course, you can’t just use a Tarantino reference as your working title unless there’s a bit of a connection, other than five women being in the film. And when she was asked if there’s a bit of that Tarantino “anarchic, subversive spirit” in “Birds of Prey,” Robbie was quick to confirm.

“The Tarantino spirit is definitely there,” she replied.

Как же Робби и WB отчаялись, раз пихают рекламу в коробку к фильму, который собрал 2 копейки...

CWPpJjg.jpg?1

Видать тут никакой не шедевр, а тухляк уровня «Кухни». Ну будет теперь Марго знать, как чужие сценарии воровать.

Изменено пользователем Dracula5

Даже если там кино на 0%, критеги все равно влепят 90+. Такого мощного сжв щита жанр еще не видал.

Максимка дело говорит. У меня все еще кровоточат глаза от 90% свежести Кухни

Там наверное кино на -100% было, даже хуже говна Дюравей. Ну и сжв щит заметно слабее, не говоря уже про нулевой интерес аудитории в отличии от сабжа.

Что такое сжв щит? Честно впервые читаю в этой теме. Я догадываюсь, конечно, но интересно кто этот термин придумал

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.
Примечание: Ваш пост будет проверен модератором, прежде чем станет видимым.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...