Перейти к содержанию
Форум на Кинопоиске

Вонка (Wonka)

Рекомендуемые сообщения

TIME Magazine

He just spent a weekend recording music for the film at Abbey Road. “I felt out of my league,” he says of working in that legendary space. “Like I was desecrating history!” But working on this project has been good for him. “It’s not mining the darker emotions in life,” he says. “It’s a celebration of being off-center and of being O.K. with the weirder parts of you that don’t quite fit in.”

[ATTACH]626644[/ATTACH][ATTACH]626645[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]626646[/ATTACH][ATTACH]626647[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]626648[/ATTACH][ATTACH]626649[/ATTACH][ATTACH]626650[/ATTACH]

Видео со съемок, где можно услышать песню

Опять он? Мозолит мне глаза всякий раз, когда прихожу в книжный магазин, и вот опять...

Оливия Колман в интервью Collider

What’s the next thing that you’re doing? Is it Wonka?

Yes, that’s right. That’s next, in January. Christopher and Susan, we finished quite a long time ago. It’s all part of the job. It’s like performing in the circus. You leave one town and go to the next. I finished that job and loved it, and I’m excited about the next challenge. Wonka could not be more different, so that will be fun. So, yeah, Wonka is next, which is a musical. Someone went, “What are you singing?” And I went, “Oh, shit, I don’t think I’m signing anything.” I had a panic and I double-checked, and luckily, I’m not. I’m not required to sing, thank God. I just get to muck about and be silly and have a lovely time.

That’s a project that I’m interested in because when you hear about something like that, you wonder why they’re making that movie, but then when you see everybody that signs up to do it, you figure there must be something really cool there, or those people wouldn’t get involved.

Yeah, it is really cool. It’s a great script. I think it’s gonna be one of those great family films that you just want to watch, year after year, especially this time of year. I’m so excited to be in it and I’m so excited to watch it. There’s not much stuff I do that I can watch with my kids, but that one will be a good one, I think, for that.

Съемки в Оксфорде

[ATTACH]630190[/ATTACH][ATTACH]630191[/ATTACH][ATTACH]630192[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]630193[/ATTACH][ATTACH]630194[/ATTACH][ATTACH]630195[/ATTACH]

17 марта 2023

Перенесли на 15 декабря 2023

CinemaCon

Typically studios will only show off their current year wares at CinemaCon, but Warner Bros. went deep in the calendar showing off the first fresh footage from Paul King’s Wonka, the feature musical about the candymeister. The movie doesn’t come out until Christmas 2023.

Think Fantastic Beasts in regards to period (think early 20th century), but so more fun: More leg-kicking, twirling dancing, chocolate fountains, and a giraffe running through a municipal building (a train station?). The visuals plump with purples and browns. We see Wonka arriving in what looks to be London (the pic was shot there) and slowly rising to his candy impresario fame, the pic being an origins story.

One of the musical numbers played was “You’ve never had Chocolate like this” sung by an array of characters. Sally Hawkins plays the girlfriend who Wonka swoons, well, with Chocolate.

On the wrapper at the end of the clip, the chocolate wrapper that Chalamet’s Wonka reads “It’s not the chocolate that matters,” then on the other side: “It’s the people you share it with.” Hawkins’ character digs it.

Also seen in the trailer were Rowan Atkinson and Jim Carter.

Съемки в Оксфорде

на видео автомобили 30ых.

Выходит, что синопсис про середину 19 века врал

Sally Hawkins plays the girlfriend who Wonka swoons, well, with Chocolate.

Хокинс играет гёлфрэнд Шаламэ?

Своеобразный выбор :frown:

Хокинс - которой 46 лет? Хотя если она миниатюрная, живая, плюс грим творит чудеса.

Шаламе вообще сложно девочку подобрать, практически невозможно.)

Шаламе получил за роль 9 млн

Неплохо для него.

У Шаламе будет семь музыкальных номеров

ViewerAnon

I am informed Paul King's winning streak continues

неплохо, все же есть у Шаламе обаяние....не проходной актёр

На CinemaCon показали трейлер

"Find out how Willy became Wonka." He's up against a chocolate cartel here, and he has also invented a chocolate that makes people fly. Looks like a charming family film with a winning turn from Timothee Chalamet, who is on stage right now. Hugh Grant plays an Oompa Loompa!

мило

@Straw_Hat_Goofy

Только что посмотрел трейлер Wonka, И НЕ МОГУ ПЕРЕСТАНЬ УЛЫБАТЬСЯ!! В нем чувствуется атмосфера Паддингтона, а Тимоти Шаламе такой Чудесно радостный. @wbpictures #Синемакон2023

Забавно, что Гранта в последнее время много в семейных фильмах

DandyAndy

Что за флэшмоб писать по английски?

На мероприятии в Лондоне

Пол Кинг представил трейлер

paul-king.thumb.jpg.48a679ae9acc8a6c3736d0e747a66a29.jpg

At an event to watch the Wonka trailer. They are giving the press piles of candy and desserts, which is a good strategy unless Wonka himself made them.

The trailer is fun! I can’t tell you anything about it, but it feels like a cousin to the world Paul King created in Paddington.

King is here, appropriately dressed in a pink suit, and he says he wanted to make something that could “sit alongside” Roald Dahl’s book and the Gene Wilder film. He calls Wonka a “companion” to those.

Выкатили бы уже трейлер для всех. Интересно на это глянуть. Но до Бертона, по стилю и сюрреализму происходящего, явно не дотянут.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.
Примечание: Ваш пост будет проверен модератором, прежде чем станет видимым.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...