Перейти к содержанию

Манк (Mank)

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Это же фото со съемок

Да, я понимаю, что это не кадры из фильма.

Просто когда-то, это было на рубеже веков, он хотел снимать фильм в (архаичном) чб, стилизуя под (новаторского) Кейна.

На самом деле, дико интересно, даже без чб, посмотреть "ретро" от Финчера. Его тема, вдруг кто не в курсе:

если вспомнить финал, когда Лисбет Саландер на мотоцикле везет в подарок Блумквисту косуху, но видит, как этот мужчина в пальто удаляется с красивой взрослой породистой женщиной, способной окружить его заботой, к которой он привык, то вы поймете: это лента о столкновении двух веков и о мужчине, который выбрал остаться в ХХ веке и не спросил разрешения у XXI века.

https://daily.afisha.ru/cinema/13797-20-uyutnyh-kinodetektivov-k-novomu-godu/

• Ответов 433
  • Создана
  • Последний ответ

Топ авторов темы

Топ авторов темы

Изображения в теме

Лили Коллинз

That’s a wrap on Mank. Thank you David Fincher for giving me this incredible opportunity and to the entire cast and crew for a once in a life time experience. Living in your black and white world has been an honor...

[ATTACH]598092[/ATTACH]

Больше всего интересно, как тут покажут терки между ГГ и Уэллсом.

Продюсер Дуглас Урбански

There is not very much I can say about this film at the moment—we are done shooting and I have seen the film in the current cut, which is very close to being final. Once again, an incoming script from David Fincher. I read it twice that night and thought it was one of the best scripts I had ever, ever read. I was beyond smitten. Fincher is one of the most significant film-makers in film history. The fine people at Netflix would allow the production complete freedom. David had been wanting to make this script for decades, and at last, a number of perfect stars aligned in the Film-making Heavens for all of us. I got to pinch myself every day going to work—surrounded by Fincher, Oldman, and Eric Roth, who was also producing and writing any re-writes (of the original script by Fincher’s father, Jack); pretty good.

Фильм, по словам сценариста Эрика Рота, выйдет в октябре

Аманда Сайфред в интервью Collider

Honestly, it is the hardest I’ve ever worked. But I am so thrilled with it.

First of all, it came out of nowhere. Then I spoke with David Fincher … I had to download Zoom. Didn’t know what it was. And I spoke to him for like an hour and a half hour about it, the script. I was pretty sure I was going to do it, but I didn’t know, it was up to him. But I was just also like, how the fuck am I going to play Marion Davies? She had the accent. And how many takes? All of that stuff swarmed in. But I was also like, this is such a get – to work with Fincher he’s one of a kind.

And I actually can’t believe we did it. And we finished on February 21st, right before the quarantine. I can’t believe it. And I was doing three movies back-to-back, so each blended into the next and my head wasn’t was on straight. I was flying to LA on weekends and doing rehearsals with David and Gary Arliss and all the cast. And then like going back in for my other movies, It was great. And uh, yeah, it’s going to be amazing.

Fincher is a notorious perfectionist, known for filming dozens of takes of a single scene. Seyfried confirmed that the director lived up to his meticulous reputation during Mank, referencing one scene in particular that she filmed for five days:

…I was part of scenes with tons of people in it and we would do it for an entire week. I can’t tell you how many takes we did, but I would guess 200, maybe I could be wrong and could be way off. Um, I could be underestimating by five days of one scene when I didn’t have one line… ‘You think I can just relax?’ No, because there are probably about nine or 10 different camera angles that had been on me at one point.

Чарльз Дэнс для июльского номера Total Film

Vdoz6km.jpg

Чарльз Дэнс для июльского номера Total Film

Замечательно.:) Хорошо бы он наиграл на номинашку на Оскар за роль в этом фильме. Ни разу на Оскар не номинировался.

Оператор Эрик Мессершмитд в интервью Collider

To that end, I have to ask you about Mank. It’s my most anticipated film of the year. I know you probably can’t say much, but what was it like shooting a historical drama about the making of the greatest film ever made?

Yeah. Again, it’s an absolute blessing, incredible opportunity. I think Citizen Kane, for all of us in the cinematography community, is a significant film and certainly something that we all aspire to. It’s intimidating to make that movie, but also a tremendous joy. Black and white is just a fantastic medium to work in. As a cinematographer it’s amazing. You break the elements of the process down into the light and shadow and shape and texture. You don’t have the luxuries of color separation, all those tools that we have in color photography, just to develop a shot. Working in black and white is the opportunity to perfect the perfect French omelet. It’s just a couple ingredients is all you kind of get. It was just an amazing experience. I look forward to seeing the finished film and showing it to people and hopefully people respond to it. It’s a really great story and any opportunity to work with David is… When my phone rings and he calls, it fills me with joy.

I can imagine.

I was honored to participate.

It sounds like it’s unlike anything he’s ever done before.

Yeah, I think so. I think it’s absolutely a different film for him and that’s a really great thing for filmmakers to undertake I think. As creative people, I think we all want to challenge ourselves and take on ideas and approaches to things we haven’t done before. And this is an important film to him. For a long time he’s been trying make this movie and I think it was great to be next to him for that process. It’s definitely different, but it of course has his handwriting all over it obviously. It was an amazing process to participate in.

Че, даже секса нету, ф.

Какой секс, кодекс Хейса еще действовал)

Первые кадры

[ATTACH]610699[/ATTACH][ATTACH]610700[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]610701[/ATTACH][ATTACH]610702[/ATTACH]

Наверное единственный фильм в этом году в котором я более-менее уверен, хоть и не то чтобы особо жду.

Когда ж они релиз поставят уже.

Актеры и роли

Gary Oldman as Herman J. Mankiewicz

Amanda Seyfried as Marion Davies

Lily Collins as Rita Alexander

Arliss Howard as Louis B. Mayer

Tom Pelphrey as Joe Mankiewicz

Sam Troughton as John Houseman

Ferdinand Kingsley as Irving Thalberg

Tuppence Middleton as Sara Mankiewicz

Tom Burke as Orson Welles

Joseph Cross as Charles Lederer

Jamie Mcshane as Shelly Metcalf

Toby Leonard Moore as David O. Selznick

Monika Gossmann as Fraulein Freda

Charles Dance as William Randolph Hearst

[ATTACH]610703[/ATTACH][ATTACH]610704[/ATTACH]

Какие вкусные кадры. Очень хочется уже кино :roll:

Ай, не фанат я черно-бела..

У Сайфред брови не такие, как у Марион Дэвис..

Да когда ж там уже дату объявят? Он вообще в этом году выходит?

Финчер отыгрывается за всю левацкую дрянь в американском кино. Единственный новый американский режиссер 90-х с большой буквы. Пожелаем ему удачи. Надеюсь на трамповский, антилевацкий фильм и что-то стоящее в левацкой дыре, в которую попал американский кинематограф в нулевые/десятые.

Ехал антилевацкий Финчер, через левацкий кинематограф штатовских левацких 10-ых...

Ну вроде всё стало понятно теперь.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.
Примечание: Ваш пост будет проверен модератором, прежде чем станет видимым.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...