Ридли Скотт

Автор сценария

Джон Логан

Продюсеры

Стэйси СнайдерГрэм Кинг

Ридли СкоттМайкл А. Прусс

Биографический фильм, посвященный группе Bee Gees

Изменено пользователем DandyAndy

Не знаю, что там получится, но жду и посмотрю. Люблю их.

Если еще и неплохой сценарий завезут - то вообще супер.

Боже, опять Маккартен. Когда ему уже запретят писать...

Так может загнётся ещё, как то про Леннона.

Так может загнётся ещё, как то про Леннона.

А тот фильм все же загнулся?? Который от Валле с предполагаемым Дано?? Если так,то жаль. Уже второй фильм у Жан-Марка не идет. Первый про Джоплин .

Anthony McCarten on Writing Bee Gees Movie: "This is Not a Photograph, It’s a Painting"

Anthony McCarten has signed on to write Paramount's upcoming movie about the Bee Gees.

The London-based writer (The Darkest Hour, The Theory of Everything) says he was recruited for the film by producer Graham King a few months ago, after they had worked on Bohemian Rhapsody, which won four Oscars this year.

"I was walking in Hyde Park and Graham called and said 'What are you up to?' and I said 'Walking in Hyde Park with my lovely wife,'" McCarten tells The Hollywood Reporter. "He said 'Would you be interested in working on this project with Barry and Steven Spielberg?"

McCarten took on the project and has since spent time interviewing Barry Gibb, the surviving member of the band.

"I’ve flown down to Miami and had two long meetings with Barry," he says. "The way that you work, it’s a partnership and you join hands and I always try to make them aware very early on that this is not a photograph, it’s a painting. It's impressionistic by its very nature and I have to be given room to move, and there may be aspects that you struggle with but if we leave those out, it’ll be dramatically inert and do you want a bad movie?"

THR reported exclusively on Nov. 1 that Steven Spielberg and his Amblin production banner was added to the deal that King and producer Stacey Snider made with Paramount to make the untitled Bee Gees film. Spielberg had been trying to make the movie for a decade at Amblin but was unable to get the rights to the band, partly due to "overwhelming" Gibb with a lengthy legal document. When King entered the picture, he was able to reduce the document to just 4 or 5 pages long, and was able to persuade Gibb to sign off on a movie about the band.

The Bee Gees, comprised of Gibb brothers Barry, Robin and Maurice, are among the world’s best-selling music artists of all time. Barry Gibb, 73, is the only surviving member of the band, after Maurice Gibb's sudden death from complications of a twisted intestine in 2003 at the age of 53 and Robin Gibb's death from complications related to colorectal cancer in 2012 at the age of 62.

McCarten, who penned Netflix's upcoming movie The Two Popes, says he understands the nervousness that his real-life subjects felt about telling their stories on the big screen. With The Theory of Everything, he says he spent time with Hawking and his wife Jane, persuading them to let him write their story.

"I had to convince Jane Hawking and Stephen Hawking to take their journey," he says. "I think there was a huge degree of nervousness but you have to build trust and I keep saying to them all, 'I come to praise Caesar,' I'm not interested in takedowns and the stories that deserve a take down, I’m just not really naturally interested in them, more interested in inspirational true stories."

He tells his subjects that his scripts "will tend towards the light, as your life has, and we’re not going to make light of all the other things in the way, the stumblings and the obstacles and your mistakes, that’s what makes us human and what’s what makes us interesting, and if we leave that out, it’ll be bland."

McCarten said he had met with Spielberg earlier this month to discuss another project. "I spent a wonderful morning with him ... [it was] just the two of us, he only wanted to meet me one on one, we’re cooking up something which I can’t speak about," McCarten teases.

По информации Daily Mail, Брэдли Купер может сыграть Барри Гибба

[ATTACH]599229[/ATTACH]

Уже так отчаялся получить болвана, что вляпался в музыкальный байопик от МакКартена, чтоб наверняка. Надеюсь получит за Аллею, или в крайнем случае Бернстайна, и необходимость вот в этом всём отпадёт.

После Звезды - неудивительно.)

Вряд ли роль участника Bee Gees принесет Оскар, если что, то снова мимо -)

Оскар больше дают за трагически - легендарные фигуры.

Вряд ли роль участника Bee Gees принесет Оскар, если что, то снова мимо -)

Оскар больше дают за трагически - легендарные фигуры.

с начала века 12 оскаров в лиде дали за байопики, 3 из которых музыканты+бриджес взял за вымышленного кантри-певца.

купер не дурак, хотя для тотальной уверенности надо было бы либераче или джорджа майкла сыграть.

Пожалуйста, без Купера!

А так очень интересно, обожаю группу, но ничего про них не знаю. Интересно, Барбара Стрейзанд будет представлена?)

Фильм снимет Кеннет Брана

Новую версию сценария пишет Бен Элтон

Кеннета Брану в режиссерском кресле заменил Джон Карни

Новым сценаристом стал Джон Логан

Честно сказать, такая замена даже в плюс. Обожаю Карни, душевно снимает, заждался нового фильма.

Маккартена дампнули, ееееей!

Режиссеры никак не приживаются?

По информации Джеффа Снайдера, новым режиссером стала Лорин Скафария

По информации Джеффа Снайдера, новым режиссером стала Лорин Скафария

Теперь режиссером может стать Ридли Скотт

While a deal isn’t done, sources tell Deadline that Ridley Scott is in negotiations to direct the untitled Bee Gees movie for Paramount.

While this isn’t the typical film Scott is known for, several factors came into play that led to the studio pursuing him and the Oscar-nominated director agreeing to come on board. First, Scott recently wrapped production on his highly-anticipated sequel to his smash hit Gladiator and according to sources, early footage has blown execs away. Scott is known for finding his follow-up projects quickly and once production wrapped last month, the studio was quick to get the latest draft of the film in front of film before he found that next film.

As for Scott, the director has a long standing link to the legendary group going all the way back to when he was trying to launch his directing career and that connection is the group’s longtime manager at the time, Robert Stigwood. The music mogul had been managing the group since the sixties and played a big part with their resurgence in the 70s during the Disco while at the same time getting into the movie producing business. Stigwood would put Scott on a medieval film Castle Accident that would star the three brothers. Ultimately, the film never came together and Scott would go on to direct The Duelist instead but that desire to tell some sort of story on the group remind and now nearly 50 years later he has that chance for things to come full circle.

This also marks a reunion for Scott and Logan who worked together on Gladiator and Alien: Covenant.

Разноплановости деда можно только позавидовать, бгг. Но проект многострадальный какой-то, чехарда на режах (и сценаристах) не внушает совершенно.

Сэр Деда шарит и в музыке. Надеюсь снимет.

Снова за пару недель (утрирую) снимет и выдаст проходняк.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.
Примечание: Ваш пост будет проверен модератором, прежде чем станет видимым.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...