Перейти к содержанию
Форум на Кинопоиске

Не беспокойся, дорогая (Don't Worry, Darling)

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Съемки приостановлены

New Line tonight temporarily shut down production on the Olivia Wilde-directed film Don’t Worry Darling when a member of the production tested positive for COVID-19.

The film has been following strict protocols, and the positive test came up during routine testing. The studio would not disclose who came up positive, but I am told it is not a member of the principal cast but someone who was in close enough proximity to them that the shut down was deemed necessary to find out if anyone else on the production has been exposed. No one else has tested positive at this point.

• Ответов 146
  • Создана
  • Последний ответ

Топ авторов темы

Топ авторов темы

Скажите Крису, что это не фотосессия, хватит выглядеть так круто.

Стайлс, Пью и Дита Фон Тиз

[ATTACH]614468[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]614469[/ATTACH][ATTACH]614470[/ATTACH]

Не посадили, а грозят 4 года

Суда еще не было, в феврале

И там в твиттере старое фото 2018-го

Помню я этот прекрасный скандальчик двухлетней давности, уже тогда говорили, что может присесть. Ну, мейби присядет, но отснять по-любому раньше успеет.

1 декабря

[ATTACH]614884[/ATTACH][ATTACH]614885[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]614886[/ATTACH][ATTACH]614887[/ATTACH][ATTACH]614888[/ATTACH][ATTACH]614889[/ATTACH][ATTACH]614890[/ATTACH][ATTACH]614891[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]614911[/ATTACH][ATTACH]614912[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]614913[/ATTACH][ATTACH]614914[/ATTACH][ATTACH]614915[/ATTACH][ATTACH]614916[/ATTACH]

Chris Pine Says He Was 'Stunned' by 'Don't Worry Darling' Co-Star Harry Styles

Olivia Wilde is using her power as the hottest rising director in town for good: Bringing Chris Pine and Harry Styles together onscreen for collective pleasure. The very handsome men co-star in her sophomore feature, Don't Worry Darling, a thriller starring Florence Pugh as a 1950s housewife questioning her utopian neighborhood.

"The aesthetic of the movie is beautiful. The story is so compelling and so fun and so dark and twisted," Pine told ET while promoting his new film, Wonder Woman 1984. Confirming that he's wrapped filming on Darling, he added, "Shooting was wonderful. Olivia is very clear about what she wants."

Of his castmates, he said, "Florence is an incredible actress. I can't speak more highly of her. This is the second time I've worked with her" -- following 2018's Outlaw King -- "and every time I work with her, I say, 'I have to meet your parents, because however they raised you, they should be teaching seminars.'"

"Harry Styles is an absolute delight. He's one of the most professional people I've ever met. Couldn't be kinder, more gracious, I mean, really, I was stunned by this kid. He's off-the-charts cool," Pine added. "It's a great cast. You know, life is short, so hopefully you get a chance to make good art with people you really enjoy, and I've been really, really lucky in that regard."

Гарри Стайлс заменил Шайю ЛаБафа, покинувшего проект из-за конфликта съемочных графиков

Variety

Just a year ago, Shia LaBeouf was having a career resurgence. After being widely praised for his autobiographical film, “Honey Boy,” which he wrote and starred in, and the indie drama “The Peanut Butter Falcon,” LaBeouf landed a coveted role in the upcoming thriller, “Don’t Worry Darling,” the highly anticipated follow-up to Olivia Wilde’s directorial breakout, “Booksmart.”

The project was buzzy around town, sparking a major bidding war, before landing at New Line, with a handful of high-profile actors angling for the role that ultimately went to LaBeouf. For LaBeouf, “Don’t Worry Darling” represented a professional victory. After a well-documented string of legal woes and a bizarre timeline of erratic behavior and stints in rehab that that caused many studios to distance themselves from him, the film signaled LaBeouf’s possible return to a more mainstream career.

But then in September, LaBeouf was officially moved off the project. Instead, studio sources announced that Harry Styles would be replacing him, citing a scheduling conflict.

It turns out that wasn’t the full story. Variety has learned LaBeouf was dropped from the film. Though shooting had not started yet when LaBeouf departed, insiders close to the project say LaBeouf displayed poor behavior and his style clashed with the cast and crew, including Wilde, who ultimately fired him.

Wilde didn’t respond to requests for comment for this story. LaBeouf’s publicist declined to comment. A representative from New Line also declined to comment on the matter.

“He is not an easy guy to work with,” a source close to the film says, adding that LaBeouf was “off-putting” to those associated with the project, particularly Wilde, who is known to build collaborative sets with a “zero asshole policy.”

Уайлд объявила о возобновлении съемок

[ATTACH]616867[/ATTACH]

30 января

[ATTACH]617384[/ATTACH][ATTACH]617385[/ATTACH][ATTACH]617386[/ATTACH][ATTACH]617387[/ATTACH][ATTACH]617388[/ATTACH]

Съемки окончены

[ATTACH]617780[/ATTACH][ATTACH]617781[/ATTACH]

Флоренс Пью

It’s official, it’s a wrap! Yesterday was our final day on the set of Don’t Worry Darling and I wanted to give you all some insight on who this movie is- these are some of the people who made this movie happen. This is our talented crew.

The grips, the gaffer, the electrics, set PA’s, sound mixer, prop masters, location scouts, location manager, production designer, art department, crafty, catering, stand ins, stunt coordinator, stunt women, stunt men, medic, COVID compliance officers and managers, camera operators, camera assistants, Director of photography, security, transportation team, script supervisor, hair artists, makeup artists, costume designers, costume dressers, boom operators, producers, writer, Director, 1st AD’s, 2nd AD’s, 3rd AD’s. This list goes on and on and on, the length of the rolling words and names at the end of when watching movie.

We were very aware what it meant when we all agreed to this job. It was a COVID movie. One that could get shut down at any moment and of course, we did.

However, despite these new shooting restrictions and guidelines, I can’t tell you how energised these people in my photos have been. How inspired, how hard working no matter what the circumstances. We’ve had people leave and people join and each time we’ve been met by beautiful, crazy talented beings.

Despite the new on set rules, every single person delivered their A game and it’s the many long list of names like those above and in the credits at the end of movies that actually get this hard, messy, fun weird job done. So... one final thank you to this amazing crew. You are the best bunch of jammy jammy dodgers and we are so grateful for you! I look forward to watching what we made.

[ATTACH]617802[/ATTACH][ATTACH]617803[/ATTACH][ATTACH]617804[/ATTACH][ATTACH]617805[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]617806[/ATTACH][ATTACH]617807[/ATTACH][ATTACH]617808[/ATTACH][ATTACH]617809[/ATTACH]

Уайлд поделилась первым кадром

[ATTACH]618518[/ATTACH]

Премьера в следующем году

The next “Fantastic Beasts” film, Baz Luhrmann’s “Elvis” and the Olivia Wilde-directed thriller “Don’t Worry Darling” are also headed to theaters next year.

“The Batman” and the next “Fantastic Beasts” film are obvious theatrical choices. With other genres, like thrillers and comedies, it’s not so straight forward, though some mid-budget fare will go to the big screen.

Those include Wilde’s “Don’t Worry Darling,” a psychological thriller starring Florence Pugh that was bid on by 18 studios before Warner Bros. secured it. Though the project wasn’t a big-budget visual effects bonanza and wasn’t based on any well-known existing intellectual property, executives pegged it as a theatrical release.

“For a filmmaker, you just want to work with people who love movies, and Toby Emmerich loves movies,” Wilde said. “I come in with a lot of enthusiasm and a lot of ideas, and he’s a great partner because he’s equally enthusiastic. ... Their enthusiasm for my ambition was really empowering.”

cZzSyF0.jpg
А "Брачная история" не котируется чтоли?

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.
Примечание: Ваш пост будет проверен модератором, прежде чем станет видимым.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...