Варяг (The Northman)

Рекомендуемые сообщения

• Ответов 619
  • Создана
  • Последний ответ

Топ авторов темы

Топ авторов темы

К актерскому составу присоединился Клас Банг

Действие развернется в Исландии на рубеже 10-го века, в центре сюжета - скандинавский принц (Александр Скарсгард), который стремится отомстить за смерть своего отца.

Это сказка будет, что ли? Откуда в Исландии 10-го века прынцы? Там их вообще не водилось, в стране тинг рулил.

Дефо подтвердил своё участие

[ATTACH]596722[/ATTACH]

He also confirms he'll work again with Eggers on Icelandic Viking drama "The Northman" (teasing what he called an "epic" 19-week shoot)

Это сказка будет, что ли? Откуда в Исландии 10-го века прынцы? Там их вообще не водилось, в стране тинг рулил.

Не сказка. Просто небольшое отступление от исторического канона.

Во-первых, Блашке в своём интервью заявил, что фильм не будет черно-белым, так как и без того слишком дорогой.

Во-вторых, оказывается, у Банга есть твиттер и он там не особо держит язык за зубами. По его словам, это-таки Гамлет (не совсем шекспировский, оригинальный, который в "Принце Ютландии").

Любопытно

Во-вторых, оказывается, у Банга есть твиттер и он там не особо держит язык за зубами. По его словам, это-таки Гамлет (не совсем шекспировский, оригинальный, который в "Принце Ютландии").

has taken inspiration from - это всё же "вдохновлён".

А так да

Так понятно, что не дословно, просто точка отсчёта.

Строительство декораций в Северной Ирландии

[ATTACH]600265[/ATTACH][ATTACH]600266[/ATTACH][ATTACH]600267[/ATTACH]

бюджет вбухают....ого. Я думал малобюджетка

Уже готовятся...Ух круто. Подождем нового шедевра.;)

Клас Банг в интервью Collider

Do you know what’s next for you? Are you currently working on something now, or do you know what your next thing will be?

When I’m done with press for The Burnt Orange Heresy, I’m headed over to Belfast to start prepping and shooting a film, called The Northman, which is Robert Eggers’ next film – the guy who did The Lighthouse and The Witch. That’s based on an old Danish saga of Prince Hamlet. So, that’s what I’m doing next.

What kind of character are you playing in that?

The old saga of Hamlet is what Shakespeare found and turned into Hamlet. I am the evil brother that kills my half-brother and takes over his kingdom and steals his wife. I’m basically Claudius in Hamlet, he’s just called something different here. The story is also a little bit different. It’s not Hamlet. This is more in the family of Greek drama, you could say. It’s gonna be so fucking scary and bloody, and really heavy because they kill each other.

Короче, срочно нужно штудировать мифы о титанах.))

Эггерс, закрой это трепло! Никто никаких комментариев не даёт, а ему только дай площадку.

Короче, срочно нужно штудировать мифы о титанах.))

Лучше просто взять и посмотреть это

Работа над фильмом приостановлена

Production on Viking revenge flick The Northman, which was set to start filming across Northern Ireland, has also been suspended for six weeks. A film set had already been built in the scenic and remote location of Torr Head, which was closed off to the public. Director Robert Eggers had been living in Northern Ireland in preparation for the film which was expected to be shot over 19 weeks.

A spokesman for Northern Ireland Screen said: "The Northman, based at Belfast Harbour Studios, has gone on a six-week hiatus due to the current concerns with coronavirus. Depending on how the situation develops that hiatus could get shorter or longer but the producers fully intend to make the film."

Вот теперь обидно стало.

Robert Eggers Says Next Film ‘The Northman’ Is So Massive He Changed His Prep Process

Robert Eggers was one week away from rolling the camera on his next movie when production shut down indefinitely. The project, Eggers’ follow-up to “The Lighthouse,” is a 10th Century Viking epic titled “The Northman” that stars Alexander Skarsgard, Nicole Kidman, Bill Skarsgard, Willem Dafoe, and Anya Taylor-Joy. “Most of the actors were there, we were doing makeup and costume tests, and then we had to stop,” Eggers said during an interview on Film Independent Coffee Talk. Eggers appeared on video chat from Belfast, Ireland. “The Northman” centers around a Nordic prince who set outs on a mission of revenge after his father is murdered.

“There’s a very small crew that is continuing to work on things,” Eggers said. “Armor makers are working on armor for the characters. Prosthetics are being made. I’m doing my work with the DP [Jarin Blaschke] and the storyboard artist. There are things that need to be happening. Our location manager is constantly checking in on the locations, some of which are just now semi-built sets.”

Eggers said he has spent the last five months prepping for “The Northman” production. The project is a major step up in scope from the director’s first two directorial efforts, “The Witch” and “The Lighthouse.” On those two films, Eggers was able to create a look book mapping out his creative vision all by himself. “The Northman” is such a massive production that Eggers had to somewhat change up his process by bringing in key collaborators to help him shape the look of the film. As Eggers said, “The scale is so huge and there are so many more locations and things that I couldn’t do everything or know every prop myself. That’s been a challenge with the new movie.”

“The Northman” may be a larger production, but Eggers will once again face challenges he had to overcome while making “The Witch” and “The Lighthouse,” from working with animals and on boats to shooting in “inhospitable locations.” Eggers said all of his department heads are back for “The Northman” and they were feeling charged by the quick turnaround from “The Lighthouse” to the new project, then the production was shutdown indefinitely.

“There’s many locations in the film, so we were constantly going on scouts to find places or reassess places that we have found and we’re building sets there,” Eggers said about prepping the film. “We’re designing all these worlds, building these villages, we’re making thousands of costumes and props, training the horses the things they’ll need to do, designing the shots of the films. There’s a lot more storyboarding. Generally I only storyboard the scenes that have visual effects or animals and stunts, things where all the departments need to be on the same page for it to work out. But this movie there is rarely a scene that isn’t on a boat or doesn’t have a lot of extras. We’re storyboarding most of the film, which is taking a lot of time and we’re continuing to do that now on this hiatus.”

Эггерс дразнит подробностями эпического производства. Не дождались "настоящих" викингов от Гибсона, дак хоть может увидим их в "Северянине". Одноимённый сериал с реальными викингами у меня почему-то не ассоциируется. Изменено пользователем Дормидонт Евлампиевич

Из интервью с продюсером Ларсом Кнудсеном

How has your working life changed in the past few weeks?

My mentality towards my working life hasn’t changed. After a while, as a producer you get hardwired to prepare for failure and be ready for success.

That said, the biggest physical change in my working life was having to go on hiatus on March 12 on The Northman. We were one week away from filming in Belfast after 15 weeks of prep, our actors were there and this incredible Viking world that Rob had created was close to becoming fully realised. We were so close. But Rob and I have a fantastic partner in Regency [producers New Regency Pictures] who are as committed as we are to get up and running again as soon as it’s safe to do so.

What are you working on?

Even though we are on hiatus, we are still doing weekly HOD calls on The Northman and doing what we can to get ready to go back into prep when the time is right. The goal and hope is to be able to start production this year. I’m proud of how Rob is handling it and using this time to be even more prepared.

Или в начале августа. Хорошо, можно надеяться на премьеру в 2021 году.

Ого. Молодцы какие, быстро решают все вопросы.:plus:

Производство возобновлено

Production has resumed on a new Nicole Kidman movie at Belfast Harbour Film Studios after it had been stalled due to lockdown. Belfast Harbour, a major landlord with vast interests ranging from the port to a hotel, office blocks and the studios, said it expects its 2020 revenue will take a hit of between 10% and 20% from the pandemic. But chairman David Dobbin confirmed life is returning to the set of Viking revenge saga The Northman at the Giant's Park studios.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.
Примечание: Ваш пост будет проверен модератором, прежде чем станет видимым.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей онлайн и 0 гостей (онлайн)

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...