Красное уведомление (Red Notice)

Рекомендуемые сообщения

• Ответов 259
  • Создана
  • Последний ответ

Топ авторов темы

Топ авторов темы

Изображения в теме

Из-за вспышки коронавируса, решают, что делать со сценами, которые должны были быть сняты в Италии

Дуэйн Джонсон

[ATTACH]600447[/ATTACH]

Seconds away from Rawson Thurber yelling “action” — in the zone and surrounded by our hard working, talented crew.

Дуэйн Джонсон

[ATTACH]600447[/ATTACH]

И долго ждать нам не пришлось нового Бонда. :)

Дуэйн Джонсон

It’s a good day when my friend and A cam operator, Geoff Haley makes me belly laugh - no doubt from his filthy, inappropriate jokes my innocent ears should not be hearing.

Over the years, the biggest movies of my career have been shot by Geoff, who was just awarded “Operator of the Year” (equivalent to winning an Academy Award) for his brilliant camera work on JOKER.

He’s a phenomenal storyteller behind the lens and this summer we’re pumped to collaborate again on our highly anticipated, BLACK ADAM. DC Universe, we’re excited to come play. Until then, it’s back to work on this one.

[ATTACH]600626[/ATTACH][ATTACH]600627[/ATTACH][ATTACH]600628[/ATTACH]

Дуэйн Джонсон объявил о приостановке съемок

We are pressing pause on our Netflix production of RED NOTICE effective this Monday for the next two weeks.

It’s my privilege to speak eye to eye with our entire crew to help give a little clarity and guidance, as the most important thing right now is for us to get everyone home to their concerned families. Gotta protect our babies, spouses, loved ones and elderly. We’ll continue to monitor and assess this situation closely to make the best decisions for our families first and then our businesses.

We’re a resilient nation who ultimately, will always rise to the occasion to be accountable and work together to overcome whatever hardship lies in front of us. Our country will do its job, as the rest of the world will do theirs. Everyone please stay healthy, vigilant, safe and let’s protect one another. We’re all in this - together.

это уже реально можно копировать и рассылать по всем темам :unsure: Без пояснений, конечно, тупо про одну приостановку...

Райан Рейнольдс

Today is Dwayne Johnson’s birthday. There’ll be a lot of well wishes for him. He deserves it. This year, we fulfilled a lifelong dream: shooting exactly half a film called RED NOTICE before being promptly shut down. Had we not spent 90 percent of our time laughing, we might have finished it in time. Happy Birthday, Bubba.

[ATTACH]603236[/ATTACH][ATTACH]603237[/ATTACH]

Продюсер Дэни Гарсиа в интервью The Wrap

“We’ve been extremely active as to how and when we are going back and the majority of conversations are about, how do we keep everyone safe?” Garcia said about resuming production. “That’s paramount: Creating really fundamental plans that we keep everyone safe 24 hours a day and setting up a process. I’d like to think by the fourth quarter, we’re back in production.”

По информации The Illuminerdi, в камео с расчетом на более значительную роль в возможном продолжении может появится

Том Круз

While the talks are on-going, if they are unable to come to a deal, the production is looking for a star of similar magnitude as Cruise. Which is a very short list of Hollywood stars.

How Georgia Hopes to Lead Hollywood's Return to Production

While studios are wary of naming specific projects and target shoot dates due to the volatile nature of the pandemic (after all, Georgia set a new single-day record on July 1 with 3,000 new COVID cases in 24 hours), sources say that some of the major projects expected to start or restart production in the state in the coming months...

In addition, at least two major Netflix projects plan to return to Georgia: comedy thriller Red Notice, starring Ryan Reynolds, Dwayne Johnson and Gal Gadot...

Джонсон объявил, что съемки возобновятся в середине сентября

Продюсер Хирам Гарсиа в интервью Collider

Red Notice sounds great. I mean, the idea of Dwayne with Ryan Reynolds and Gal Gadot is incredible, and you’ve already seen footage, right? What can you tease about that one?

They’re all like megastars, and when you get them on screen together, their chemistry, it’s fantastic and they’ve all worked with each other in some way. Obviously DJ and Gal on the Fast series, with DJ and Ryan in Hobbs. So there’re just lots of crossover, and they’re awesome together and funny and look great in the movie. We’ve been having such a blast. It was tough because we were really in the thick of it and chemistry was at an all-time high, and we were getting rolling and then unfortunately COVID shut us down. So everyone’s been chomping at the bit to get back, but I think you guys are just going to have a blast with this movie. It’s just the chemistry and the fun that they all bring. You almost feel like whatever you guys are doing, I’m on board. I just want to watch more of it. Because they all genuinely love each other, and it comes through in the scenes how much fun they have.

Продюсер Хирам Гарсиа в интервью Variety

When are you returning to production on “Red Notice?”

We start filming on Sept. 14. It’s been an incredible process and undertaking to get a production up-and-running. Netflix has had the attitude that whatever it will take to keep things safe for the crew, they are 100% behind. We had finished half the movie and then the pandemic hit, so we re-adjusted what we needed to, so that we could finish everything on stages and wrap up the movie. We should be done, fingers crossed, probably somewhere around the end of November.

What sort of protocols have been put into place?

The entire approach is different and unique, but everything from testing every day to temperatures being checked. We have a pod system, we have zones — yellow, red, green, depending on who can go where — we only have limited people on sets. There are giant manuals with hundreds and hundreds of pages of these new protocols, and we’ve worked really closely with Netflix and amazing epidemiologists and doctors to come up with this plan that feels super sound. We’re all very confident in it.

Dwayne just revealed that he and his entire family tested positive for COVID-19. When you found that out, was there any concern that production on “Red Notice” might be further delayed?

I think we’re all so weather-tested, at this point. We just looked at the situation and got all the information and knew that we would adjust accordingly. If there has ever been a time where productions are super light on their feet and ready to pivot and adjust, it’s now. Everyone’s main concern was just that he and his family were safe, and once we knew that they were safe, the rest would work itself out.

Чудо-женщина, Дэдпул и Черный Адам? Весьма интересно. :roll:

[ATTACH]611086[/ATTACH][ATTACH]611087[/ATTACH][ATTACH]611088[/ATTACH]

Back to work on Red Notice.

The Covid Test is quick and easy. The doctor places the swab up your nose, just deep enough to tickle your childhood memories and then it’s over. No matter what you say to him, he won’t buy you dinner first.

Дуэйн Джонсон и Роусон Тёрбер

[ATTACH]611279[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]611561[/ATTACH]

Another extremely productive work week on Red Notice

In this shot you see only a handful of our 300+ crew members - due to strict COVID policies we have multiple zones to ensure there’s as little intersection as possible. This crew is my family and many I’ve worked with for 10+ years and counting - their resolve and commitment to delivering a great product for our global audience never ceases to inspire and motivate me daily. Especially in these challenging conditions.

Always my pleasure to punch the clock and put in the hard work with these human beings.

Роусон Тёрбер и Райан Рейнольдс

[ATTACH]611605[/ATTACH]

Съемки завершатся в ноябре

[ATTACH]612681[/ATTACH]

Check this cool shot out from our massive RED NOTICE set here in Georgia.

Галь Гадот

[ATTACH]613044[/ATTACH]

This photo was taken while Rawson gave a big speech for Ryan’s birthday and right before we all started to sing birthday songs in Hebrew as we drank gin and tequila. Well not really .. unfortunately I’m not shooting today but I figure I give an elaborate big shout out for Ryan’s bday! Happy birthday friend!

Райан Рейнольдс

[ATTACH]613363[/ATTACH][ATTACH]613364[/ATTACH][ATTACH]613365[/ATTACH][ATTACH]613366[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]613367[/ATTACH][ATTACH]613368[/ATTACH][ATTACH]613369[/ATTACH][ATTACH]613370[/ATTACH]

There haven’t been a lot of movies lately. I miss them. Yesterday was my final day on Red Notice. We started this film 10 months ago. We stopped in March with no idea when or if we’d go back. With the help of so many whip-smart health and safety workers, Netflix found a way to get us back to work.

My hat is OFF to this crew. I can’t emphasize their grit enough. Over 300 souls living in a sequestered bubble to make this a reality. They went to work under the most intense circumstances every day. That sacrifice is not only theirs, but it also belongs to their family, friends and loved ones who haven’t seen them in months. Not all heroes wear capes. Some wear masks. And visors. And have cotton swabs shoved up their noses every day.

Галь Гадот

[ATTACH]613455[/ATTACH][ATTACH]613456[/ATTACH][ATTACH]613457[/ATTACH][ATTACH]613458[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]613459[/ATTACH][ATTACH]613460[/ATTACH][ATTACH]613461[/ATTACH][ATTACH]613462[/ATTACH]

Now that I’m back home I’ve had time to reflect on the past couple of months shooting Red Notice.

In order to get back to work during the pandemic, came with a lot of sacrifices especially from our amazing crew. We had to be sequestered 24/7 and only go to and from set. The crew had to be away from their families for several months and they worked their butts off so we can all deliver the best movie possible while keeping everyone safe. I’m always aware of the fact that things are impactful and special only when there’s a collective force behind it. This one was for sure that. Thank you so much Red Notice crew. Thank you @rawsonthurber and my amazing co stars @therock and @vancityreynolds

Can’t wait for all of you to see the movie!!!! It’s so damn good.

[ATTACH]614024[/ATTACH][ATTACH]614025[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]614026[/ATTACH][ATTACH]614027[/ATTACH][ATTACH]614028[/ATTACH]

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.
Примечание: Ваш пост будет проверен модератором, прежде чем станет видимым.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...