Перейти к содержанию
Форум на Кинопоиске

Лакричная пицца (Licorice Pizza)

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Трейлер топовый, девочка и Хоффман младший в эпохе как влитые.

Пишут, что Кристин Эберсоул играет Люсиль Болл

[ATTACH]626918[/ATTACH][ATTACH]626919[/ATTACH]

It has been heavily promoted that Nicole Kidman will be portraying Lucy in the Aaron Sorkin feature film Being the Ricardos out later this year, but it turns out that won't be the only major motion picture in 2021 to feature Lucille Ball as a character. Paul Thomas Anderson's new film Licorice Pizza is based on the life of child actor-turned-producer Gary Goetzman. In 1968, Gary portrayed Greg Beardsley, the third son in Frank Beardsley's family of ten, in Yours, Mine and Ours. Cooper Hoffman (the son of Philip Seymour Hoffman in his screen debut) will star as Gary, renamed Gary Valentine for the film. The newly released trailer for Licorice Pizza shows what seems to be a spot-on recreation of the March 17, 1968 episode of The Ed Sullivan Show. Lucy and the 18 young actors playing the North and Beardsley children in Yours, Mine and Ours appeared and performed a choreographed number to the film's title tune. As evidenced by the trailer, two-time Tony Award-winning actress Christine Ebersole will be filling Lucy's shoes. Outside of these few tantalizing glimpses in the trailer, there has been no clue how much Lucy figures into this story.

Paul Thomas Anderson is the son of longtime Carol Burnett Show fixture and announcer Ernie Anderson. Carol frequently pointed out Ernie, lifelong friend of Tim Conway, in the studio audience, including on the November 4, 1968 show with Lucy standing alongside her. A clip of The Carol Burnett Show is also glimpsed in the movie trailer.

Alana Haim Is Going Solo

[ATTACH]626925[/ATTACH][ATTACH]626926[/ATTACH]

I'm a Valley Girl through and through, all day every day,” says Alana Haim. So are her sisters, Este and Danielle—who, with Alana, went from writing music on their family’s unair-conditioned living room floor to signing a record deal after high school and being nominated for Grammys as the band Haim. Along the way, the Haims met Oscar-nominated Valley Boy Paul Thomas Anderson, who would become a collaborator and close friend (along with his wife, Maya Rudolph). Then one day an untitled script arrived in Alana’s mailbox—just hers. It was from Anderson. Two years later, Anderson’s mysterious Licorice Pizza arrives in theaters. Over Zoom (username: BabyHaim), the 29-year-old talks acting debuts and only-in-the-Valley connections.

AS THE YOUNGEST HAIM, “I was always their doll—and nothing has changed.”

BELIEVE IT OR NOT, Alana’s mother was also Anderson’s grade school art teacher. When the Haims told the director that, “he went into his son’s room and brought out a painting of the mountain from Close Encounters of the Third Kind. He had painted it with my mother and then kept it all these years. And he was like, “I loved your mom. I can’t believe you’re Miss Rose’s daughters.”

ACTING WAS NERVE-RACKING: “Everything was so big, and I was so tiny.” But Anderson was her cheerleader. “Every time I ever felt like I couldn’t do anything, he was like, ‘You got this. Trust me, you got this.’ ”

THE HIGHLY SECRETIVE film is about “an unlikely couple that change each other’s lives in crazy ways. It’s really fun.” Alana’s costar is Cooper Hoffman, son of Philip Seymour Hoffman, who is also making his acting debut. The pair first met four years ago, when Anderson asked Alana to babysit a then 14-year-old Hoffman during a trip he made to L.A.

HER PRIZED POSSESSION is a Sisters of the Moon necklace, a gift from Stevie Nicks. “When I had to take it off for the movie, I was so sad. ‘But this is my power! Everything is in this necklace!’ ”

NEXT YEAR, Haim will go on tour again, but she ideally wants to do another film role. “I hope someone wants me to act again, but if not, if this is it, this was the biggest gift of my life.”

Oscars Predictions: Best Original Screenplay – Is It Time for Paul Thomas Anderson’s Dance With the Academy?

Paul Thomas Anderson wrote “Licorice Pizza,” along with directing and producing the film with Sara Murphy. The project, distributed by United Artists Releasing, was backed by MGM, in association with Bron Creative and Anderson’s Ghoulardi Film Company, and screened for select critics and journalists last week. Word so far is positive. If PTA were to win an Oscar, a writing statue would feel like the most likely based on his awards resume.

Ох, а тут ещё и старина Уэйтс есть. :cool:

Ну все-таки актрису можно было бы и посимпотнее найти...

Можно было бы и симпатичнее найти, чем Вики Крипс для Нити, но дело не в этом. Обе актрисы очень органично и ествественно смотрятся в своих ролях Изменено пользователем EMoushen

Ну все-таки актрису можно было бы и посимпотнее найти...

Да и рыжий этот весь в прыщах или что это, фу

FYC

[ATTACH]627255[/ATTACH]

+ Lori McCoy-Bell ... personal hairstylist bradley cooper :D

Отец Лео

Alana Haim, Benny Safdie, Bradley Cooper, Christine Ebersole, Cooper Hoffman, Danielle Haim, Destry Allyn Spielberg, Donna Haim, Emily Althaus, Emma Dumont, Este Haim, George DiCaprio, Griff Giacchino, Harriet Sansom Harris, Isabelle Kusman, Iyana Halley, James Kelley, John Michael Higgins, Joseph Cross, Mary Elizabeth Ellis, Maya Rudolph, Megumi Anjo, Milo Herschlag, Moti Haim, Nate Mann, Ray Chase, Ryan Heffington, Sean Penn, Skyler Gisondo, Tim Conway Jr., Tom Waits, Will Angarola, Yumi Mizui

‘Licorice Pizza’ Gets Positive Reactions From WGA Audience

Last night in Los Angeles, one of the year’s most anticipated films had its first screening at the WGA, that would be Paul Thomas Anderson’s “Licorice Pizza.”

The reception was overwhelmingly positive, not that surprising given the setting and selective audience in attendance. Actual critics will be watching this at a press screening on Thursday.

I won’t tackle the minor controversy that has been spurred on social media surrounding the age gap between Alana Haim and Cooper Hoffman’s characters. That, to me, is such a non-issue especially since it is based on the real-life teenage experiences of producer Gary Goetzman.

From what we’ve gathered so far, the film is 95% about Cooper Hoffman and Alana Haim’s relationship. The other actors should be considered cameos, including Sean Penn and Bradley Cooper — the latter is said to steal a few scenes.

What we have here seems to be Paul Thomas Anderson’s most accessible film — post-screening PTA mentioned that this was the “easier” project for him to work on during the pandemic, and he had been working on something else but was having issues completing it, so he went back to this idea which he has had for 20 years. He describe it as making a movie with “friends at home”.

From someone who was in attendance:

”The film meanders, but that’s part of its charm. I liked the “Lady Bird” comparisons. “Licorice Pizza” felt like a mix between Gerwig’s film, Linklater’s “Everybody Wants Some” and “Fast Times at Ridgemont High.” It’s a hangout movie with a very big heart and a highly emotional payoff. It does feel like the most minimally realized but personal movie of his career. It’s not striving for greatness as much as artful comfort food. The photography elevates everything though, the tracking shots are stunning. There are some groovy ‘70s needle drops, including a killer moment with Paul McCartney’s “Let Me Roll It To You.” Safdie as Joel Wachs actually has the most emotionally resonant scene of the film near the end. Yes, there is not necessarily a story to speak of here. It’s just bits and pieces, bits and pieces, etc. But there IS this undercurrent all through it, which is that they like each other a lot but no nookie because of the age gap. I went with it and was rewarded with an enormous amount of pleasures. it’s anecdotal with lots of cultural pointilism and also a interesting and exciting capture of the 1973–‘74 San Fernando Valley. It is interesting that Alana Haim is called “Alana Haim” in the film. And yet Cooper Hoffman is called “Gary Valentine” (i.e., not Goetzman). As for the age gap controversy you mentioned, the whole film hinders on that sexual connection, all through it, until the very end when there’s this big emotional payoff.”

Reviews won’t drop until the 11.22.21 embargo is lifted.

[ATTACH]627508[/ATTACH][ATTACH]627509[/ATTACH]

LICORICE PIZZA IS PERFECT HOLY SHIT

LICORICE PIZZA is pure magic. I am in awe.

LICORICE PIZZA is utter magic and continually unexpected. Wow.

Truly incredible debut performances. There’s little better than going to a PTA movie.

Punch-Drunk Love + Fast Times at Ridgemont High + Boogie Nights = Licorice Pizza

The movie world needs to prepare itself for the overwhelming charm, likability, and humanity of Alana Haim in Licorice Pizza

I had high expectations going into Licorice Pizza and somehow it was even better than I could’ve hoped. Another masterpiece by PTA.

Изменено пользователем DandyAndy

Саундтрек

[ATTACH]627603[/ATTACH]

01. July Tree – Nina Simone (2:44)

02. Stumblin’ In – Chris Norman & Suzi Quatro (3:58)

03. Sometimes I’m Happy – Johnny Guarnieri (4:05)

04. Ac-Cent-Tchu-Ate the Positive (feat. Vic Schoen & His Orchestra) – Bing Crosby & The Andrew Sisters (2:42)

05. Blue Sands (feat. Buddy Collette) – Chico Hamilton Quintet (6:36)

06. But You’re Mine – Sonny & Cher (3:04)

07. My Ding-A-Ling (Live At Fillmore Auditorium, San Francisco, CA/1967) (feat. Steve Miller Band) – Chuck Berry (4:38)

08. Peace Frog – The Doors (2:52)

09. Let Me Roll It – Paul McCartney (4:51)

10. Life On Mars? – David Bowie (3:52)

11. Slip Away – Clarence Carter (2:34)

12. Diamond Girl – Seal & Crofts (4:13)

13. Greensleeves – Mason Williams (2:45)

14. Barabajagal – Donovan (3:20)

15. Softly Whispering I Love You – Congregation (3:02)

16. Licorice Pizza – Jonny Greenwood (3:07)

17. If You Could Read My Mind – Gordon Lightfoot (3:51)

18. Walk Away – James Gang (3:35)

19. Lisa, Listen To Me – Blood, Sweat & Tears (2:58)

20. Tomorrow May Not Be Your Day – Taj Mahal (4:14)

Анна Хаим - это девочка из одноименной группы?) хорошие у них песенки.

Трейлер отличный, прямо захотелось посмотреть кино. Общее впечатление самое положительное.

Надо будет потом качнуть саундтрек.

ждём скринера, на это в кино не ходим

Жду фильм, на это в кино с удовольствием и интересом схожу.

Анна Хаим - это девочка из одноименной группы?)

Да, только она Алана :)

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.
Примечание: Ваш пост будет проверен модератором, прежде чем станет видимым.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...