• Светская жизнь (2016) - Vonnie
    • Персональный покупатель (2016) - Maureen
    • Долгий путь Билли Линна в перерыве футбольного матча (2016) - Kathryn
    • The Rolling Stones: Ride 'Em on Down (видео, 2016)... короткометражка
    • The Fragrance Gabrielle Chanel (видео, 2017)... короткометражка
    • Другая роль
    • Актриса еще не сыграла свою лучшую роль

Рекомендуемые сообщения

А вы, друзья, как ни садитесь, все в музыканты не годитесь. Как была крайне посредственной внешне, так ей и остаётся :)

это очень хорошенькая посредственность. Хватит завидовать :)

Новый клип из "Спенсер", показан в рамках онлайн мероприятия (отсюда качество)

Ihonour of the fifth anniversary of #ShareHerJourney, award-winning actor Kristen Stewart joins us for a special, free In Conversation With… event Wed, Sept 15 to discuss her acclaimed career and new film SPENCER

# TIFF21 ME3IG0P_o.png

360af83b7c3e.jpg

# TIFF21 ME3IG0P_o.png

Brian Alkerton@alkerton

Spencer at #tiff21 is a phenomenal display of artistic mastery. The direction, score, design, all top notch. Kristen Stewart’s performance is on another level. This movie wowed the hell out of me.

manda @ #TIFF21@amxndareviews

#SpencerMovie is stunning. Kristen Stewart gives the performance of the year. It’s brutal and emotional. Larrain truly made something special. The music by Johnny Greenwood gave me chills. What an experience #TIFF21

t@LibCdn

Kristen Stewart was SUBLIME in Spencer. She made us laugh, cry, and fall in love with her Diana. Accent and body language were perfection. She showcased all the emotions. Give her Best Actress Поднятые руки #TIFF21

L@lukeanth1

Spencer just blew my nicely combed over hair straight back

Wow.

Nothing much to report that hasn’t already been shouted from the rooftops. Kristen Stewart, man. Good for her. I really, really loved everything about this movie! Bravo! #TIFF21

Prasanna Ranganathan@PRanganathan

I was so blown away by Kristen Stewart in Pablo Larrain’s Spencer. I went in with ridiculously high expectations & real fears that it was just going to be long walks down long hallways but Kristen Stewart’s performance is incredible. She totally disappears into the role. #TIFF21

The subtext she brings to every moment onscreen and the emotional depths she explores are really something to behold. I found the pain so hard to watch at times. So real and visceral. Hers is a performance that is a frontrunner for Best Actress. Hands down. #TIFF21

Also the fashion is so iconic and the resemblance so uncanny (hello red jacket and veiled hat) that there are moments when I did a double take to see if it was indeed Kristen Stewart or real news footage from the time. #TIFF21

Anthony @ #TIFF21@AnAntLife

SPENCER

Put Pablo Larrain on the Mount Rushmore of filmmakers. An anxiety inducing ballet full of tragedy. Kristen Stewart is impeccable and carries every bit of emotional turmoil that Diana had. Johnny Greenwood’s score is haunting. Sean Harris is the secret weapon

#TIFF21

Adriano TIFF Caporusso@AdangerC

#Spencer is so much more than just an astonishing Kristen Stewart performance. Pablo Larra237;n’s ambitious humanization of such a figure is pulled off in a harrowing and tragic way that is absolutely stunning to look at. #TIFF21

the 120165;120160;120158;120146;120164; of it all@cinema_gay

Holy mother, I could barely blink while watching Kristen Stewart as Diana. Not enough superlatives for what I saw her do. Wow. #TIFF21

Aggie@mendiefromnorth

Would’ve loved to have seen Kristen in person at #TIFF21 but mannn did she make up for it in @Spencer_Movie

!! She becomes Diana, embraces the character! The effort she has put behind this role is so transparent. Words aren’t enough to describe all the emotions I’m feeling.

неповторимая фестивальная атмосфера, завидую

Polygon.com But Stewart’s absolutely outstanding performance is what pulls together Diana’s lore and Larrain’s conception of her, creating a fleshed-out version of the princess that isn’t reliant on broad or showy instincts. Stewart folds in her body to actualize Diana’s nervousness, tips her head in a familiar way, and gets the princess’ voice pitch-perfect. But beyond that, her performance comes down to the eyes. Stewart’s eyes swing like switchblades through the grass. And each glance claims another victim, displaying either a kind of forlornness or a shyness, depending on the situation. It’s her eyes that jump her over the line of performance to a totally lived-in aura. There’s never a moment where it’s Kristen Stewart as Diana. She is Diana.

The-village.ru Как и в работе над «Джеки», в арсенале Ларраина детали роскошной и угнетающей благополучной жизни, крупные планы фрустрированной девушки в беде, блуждающая по королевским залам камера и нагнетающий тревогу аудиоряд. Вряд ли удастся узнать о Диане что-то большее (с этим отлично справляются биографические сериалы), а вот почувствовать себя в ее шкуре — вполне.

Крис Найт@ChrisKnightfilm

Yes, we had a great chat about #SpencerMovie. Why do you ask? #TIFF21

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E_Ws6jTWQAQz3IJ?format=jpg&name=small

Vogue, Vailthemetdog

dbfb565ad180977ff6dc2427fb61eaa8.jpg e3dc6db0b442b7bef08e227b109f5bfa.jpg

f08910952713942125a2fa89a718c8be.jpg

378697ae833224b00642ed85b8f1350f.jpg

Vulture Spencer is as precise and intricate as a luxury timepiece, each piece fitting together perfectly, no matter how small. Sally Hawkins only has a few scenes as Maggie, Diana’s trusted dresser and confidant, but exudes such warmth and good humor that we miss her as much as Diana does when she goes away. As Alistar Gregory, a former major and clear company man tasked with keeping the press away, Timothy Spall is all pursed-mouth menace. But the film is Stewart’s to carry, and she does it by going less minimalist than is her habit and by allowing an awareness of the absurdity of Diana’s situation to seep in, even as she plays the woman’s suffering entirely straight.

Stewart might not look much like the actual woman, but she’s capable of recreating a sense of her sunshine-bright charisma, the way she felt a little too much like a star for a royal set accustomed to always being gazed at while never so gauche as to do anything to merit it. Diana, with her glamorous gowns and her taste for fast food, may be forever too much and not enough, but Spencer is just right.

MC - 85(15)

RT - 90(39)

E_fjgDKWYAQjtt5?format=jpg&name=360x360 E_fjgM6WQAI-WA6?format=jpg&name=240x240

Изменено пользователем amulette
upd MC

У них там случайно не служебный роман с Пабло?

если вы о фото в посте выше, то это Тайка Вайтити, сори, надо было подписать)

если вы о фото в посте выше, то это Тайка Вайтити, сори, надо было подписать)

Блин, а я смотрю и думаю чего он мне Тайку напоминает... а это он и есть:)

Ну тогда отбой, Тайка в своём стиле - дурачиться)

The UK trailer for Pablo Larrain’s #Spencer78b93919fc237efcb932c19bc2f56c6b.png

d11d88826dbbb53b25939fb2823435b7ccd3c373.gifv

5ff89830bb983c4409dee53d8bedcb88d69d3de9.gifv

Кристен cо своей дублершей из "Спенсер", актрисой Ив Борхардт

0774ce617deb6a152721ee8d42b50799.jpg

Дэвид Кроненберг возьмет интервью у Кристен для "Document Journal" и он уже видел ее у Ларраина

She really is terrific, it's a beautiful, nuanced performance.

и о сцене Кристен и Вигго в "Преступлениях будущего"

[Kristen Stewart] is fantastic. Brilliant, we were lucky to get her. She has a scene with Viggo that will knock your socks off.

его интервью для ET Canada

Jenelle Riley@jenelleriley

SAG looooved #KristenStewart in #Spencer - she spoke with so much admiration about how amazing Princess Diana was and how much she loved her sons.

KristenStewart talked about working closely with director Pablo Larrain and DP Claire Mathon on #Spencer where the camera was often just inches from her face. She described Claire as a wizard, always just where she needed to be in a flash.

Kristen Stewart did a phenomenal job portraying Princess Diana in her Spencer movie role. And what really caught my attention was her answer on how she got into SAG reminded me of my journey getting into SAG on a Steven Spielberg movie...

Кристен до скрининга

782f284610583abfddaa4dd2429a32cd.jpg

#kristenstewart in #zeyneparay #jimmychoo

и после со своим публицистом Рут Бернштейн

glorialoera

SPENCER 78b93919fc237efcb932c19bc2f56c6b.pngScreening… Q&A after with Kristen Stewart. Then we got a cupcake

после вопросов-ответов были кексы

боги, уже и футболку с татухами Крис выпустили :lol:

Кристен Стюарт на обложке ноябрьского номера Entertainment Weekly 2021 года.

36e21ad1e3d4d5ad3d97738f6c2e4bda.jpg

8df33b935631936dca47b06305958b38.jpg f541de6be68754b00b678a56084c92e0.jpg 24b61233067eac106eedde8d4b787523.jpg 802fb651b789cc29bfabb3cad7c5bf82.jpg

2f2035865c9a4c51e6e118c8b7d3644c.jpg 8930f33854aaf9df99eddc3b774bec76.jpg 73829214e8ec5f9843b68a8ac271b7fe.jpg все фото

о, забавно, сама недавно "Сапиенс" Харари прочитала

о планах:

On deck next is a David Cronenberg film called Crimes of the Future costarring Viggo Mortensen, and a high-concept sci-fi drama opposite Minari's Steven Yeun. ("It's actually a love story between a satellite and a buoy; it's hard to explain. I hope I don't botch it, because it's a really revolutionarily written script".)

воу

о Коррин в Короне

"I watched it probably in one night. I think [actress Emma Corrin] did a really beautiful job. I mean, not to say that my opinion matters at all!" she adds, laughing. "But I loved her in it, truly".

о съемках Спенсер

"If it wasn't a wig, we would have had so much less time to shoot, she says of the four months spent on location in Germany and England earlier this year, with a stripped-down mid-pandemic crew. And we were f---ing sprinting. This was not padded or luxe in any way. We were balls to the wall, gunning through it. Which you can feel in the movie 10 or 15 minutes in— once it gets up and starts going, it doesn't stop, it barrels. It felt that way to make it, too".
Larrain kept a wardrobe rack on standby, and a playlist he would choose from at will: Miles Davis, LCD Soundsystem, Talking Heads. "At the end of every single day," she remembers, "there was 30 minutes of extra time to pick an outfit and for Pablo to pick a song in a room and just go. He said, 'Because we're not doing everything chronologically, we're not doing a biopic, this is your chance to tell the whole story. All you need to do is inhabit the space and listen to the music and carry her with you, and everything you know about being in this place, and just see what happens. See if it comes out.'

шикарно

FA8PAfjWQBIYDFn?format=jpg&name=small

"It's a combination of something that feels elegant and truthful and strange and enigmatic and magnetic," Larrain says. "All these spaces [at Sandringham], most of the furniture and the rugs and the curtains and the fabrics and the colors, the lighting, it's been like that for centuries. But if you take those elements out, it's a little bit out of time. The main element for that timeless feeling was Kristen."

FA5PeooVIAgceNX?format=jpg&name=900x900

Это что, она теперь навсегда свой образ «ток вышла из дома в спортишах» променяла на гламурный ? Или пока диана не выйдет придётся мучиться, а потом в своё, родное?

Как много контента. Промо "Спенсер" идет полным ходом. Образ на показе хулиганский, а фотосет в гламурном стиле это у нее далеко не первый такой, но очень красивый. Новый проект заинтересовал. И похвала от Кроненберга крайне приятна.

Это что, она теперь навсегда свой образ «ток вышла из дома в спортишах» променяла на гламурный ? Или пока диана не выйдет придётся мучиться, а потом в своё, родное?

вероятно второй вариант :D надеюсь "мучается" при этом только Кристен :biggrin:

вероятно второй вариант :D надеюсь "мучается" при этом только Кристен :biggrin:

Ну мне кажется, учитывая ее предыдущий образ, такое ей совсем не по нраву, хотя Стюарт идёт, конечно. Но привычнее ее видеть как раньше)

Кристен Спенсер :biggrin: А что это в трейлере такими сдавленными голосами говорят, как будто боятся, или это специфика современных трейлеров??)

Кристен Спенсер :biggrin: А что это в трейлере такими сдавленными голосами говорят, как будто боятся, или это специфика современных трейлеров??)
режиссерский прием? Эти шепчущие, давящие голоса, они будто из затянувшегося кошмара.

Интересно, она поёт? Ей бы подошла роль панк-рокерши, всегда казалось. Вроде в Реневейс играла, но я мельком смотрел.
от роли в мюзикле Каракса "Аннетт" отказалась, хотя гг там в основном просто под фанеру рот открывает.

Новый проект заинтересовал.

уже и первый стилл успели хакнуть)

Актриса Кристен Стюарт и сценарист Стивен Найт отвечали на вопросы членов BAFTA вчера (06) в Лондоне! #Spencer 78b93919fc237efcb932c19bc2f56c6b.png

ca823ff2c07459d5486095a00cbcf9ef.jpg b78c8469dafde9d857741984fc426ece.jpg

Joshua Rothkopf@joshrothkopf

What Kristen Stewart is doing in SPENCER is *extraordinary* but hear how she’s supported by Greenwood and his sturdy baroque waltz (he even adapts it to a church service), which he then undermines with skittering jazz cymbals and orchestral smears. This is psychology.

Jacob Throneberry@Tberry57

#Spencer is the movie I think Diana would have wanted. An evocative piece of cinema told expertly and beautifully by Pablo Larrain and Kristen Stewart. The end of this film wasn’t what I was expecting, and it was all the better for it. Wonderful work.

Ricky Valero@rickyvalero_

It's 1 AM and I can't sleep.

#SpencerMovie is that movie. Kristen Stewart gives not only the best performance of the year but one of the best in the last decade. She is consumed in the role of Diana.

#Spencer is the best movie I've seen this year.

Maria Ingold@MariaIngold

Blown away by Kristen Stewart as Diana Spencer in #Spencer. Great film and a very enjoyable Q&A with producer Paul Webster, Kristen and writer Steven Knight.

Jon Thompson@JohnnyFocal

The delightful #KristenStewart tonight talking about her new film @Spencer_Movie

she nails it as a performance!

вроде неплохо приняли, а вот критикам NYFF (фильм отсутствовал в линейке фестиваля), новый Ларраин не зашел, что поделать

e3bcb0842baeb5d6273cebb623ecc400.jpg fde78de9a8c00936878dffd6dc93fa42.jpg

FBD3H02WYAgU8EN?format=jpg&name=small

ME44JRG_t.jpg ME44JRL_t.jpg

"Первый человек в очередь на показ "Спенсер" сегодня подошел уже в 6.40, когда фильм начинался только в 8.00. Очередь длилась более 2 городских кварталов и дошла от Chinatown до кинотеатров Square’s Vue Cinemas, и они все еще пропускали людей, когда фильм начался. #LFF 800b49a9366966c782c90c5883b33386.png# Спенсер 78b93919fc237efcb932c19bc2f56c6b.png

FBFOxI1XsAA0L6T?format=jpg&name=360x360

FBFOxI3XEAIi_2r?format=jpg&name=360x360

Ren Idaho @ #LFF@RenGeekness

My god! #Spencer

A fever dream of an experience that is striped naked of all the gloss, glamour and is just real.

Kristen Stewart delivers a heart-wreching, raw performance that is wholly tragic, utterly cathartic.

Not something you watch, but something you purely feel

Katie Smith-Wong@KatieSmithWong

Have mixed feelings about #Spencer. It drags on in places and it is quite monotone in places, but Stewart's delicate performance is the slow burner that dominates the film. #LFF

Theo Smith @LFF2021@KestonTheo

2. SPENCER, dir Pablo Larra237;n

A very bizarre but strangely wonderful film all at once. Kristen Stewart is magnificent, a brilliant bit of casting and Jonny Greenwood’s score is phenomenal. There are moments of ridiculousness and on-the-nose stuff but it’s never boring. #LFF LFF20201.png

Stu Wilson @ LFF@Stu_Talks

Good god SPENCER is a gorgeous, haunting unravelling. Larrain on top form; clashing the pomposity of monarchy with the isolation/paranoia of public scrutiny. Kristen Stewart is just sublime, but Johnny Greenwood’s score is completely stunning. Adored it. #LFF

Luke Fearfield @ LFF@LukeHearfield

Pablo Larrain’s Spencer is a hauntingly beautiful film with a career-defining & Oscar-worthy performance from Kristen Stewart. Everything about this fable touched my soul; Jonny Greenwood’s score, Larra237;n’s ethereal camerawork, & Duran’s elegant costumes. A real triumph! #LFF

The Arts Shelf@TheArtsShelf

SPENCER - Kristin Stewart shines in Pablo Larrain’s intimate & hypnotic chamber drama. A claustrophobic & psychological character study of a woman trapped in a suffocating, nightmarish world of scandal, tradition and Royal protocol. Raw, heartbreaking & beautiful!#LFF

Regardez Moina@Regardezmoica

#spencer A masterpiece. Pablo Larrain unveils the toxicity behind the curtains of the Royal family. #KristenStewart shines as she portrays with grace a haunted and suffocating Diana looking for an escape. The supporting cast is absolutely brilliant. #lff @BFI

Archie Marshall @LFF 2021@archiewmarshall

#Spencer is truly chilling. Whilst Jackie left me cold, I was fully absorbed by this film's empathy. Meticulously assembled, hauntingly shot like a ghost story. I was skeptical, but Kristen Stewart is brilliant! Tragic, but finds just enough light to avoid overwhelming.

Sab Astley@sab_astley

Spencer is secretly a psychological horror, poisoned with the melancholic. More emotional than historical, Stewart disappears into Diana - an easy shoe-in for Best Actress nom. Greenwood's score perfectly encapsulates a struggle against tradition, I found myself enraptured. #lff

Mark Walsh @LFF@MovieEvangelist

SPENCER works because it’s a microcosm of Diana’s late marriage inner turmoil. Much of that turmoil is manifested in Jonny Greenwood’s dissonant baroque jazz score, occasionally leaving the drama too on-the-nose. Kristen Stewart and Sally Hawkins are typically marvellous.

Tom Beasley@TomJBeasley

Truly adored #Spencer, from Kristen Stewart's perfectly pitched performance (she begins overly mannered, but ultimately disappears into Diana) to Jonny Greenwood's wild score. Costume drama gives way to psychological torment and even splashes of gothic horror. Loved it! #LFF

Freda CФонарь из тыквыФонарь из тыквыper@FredaTalkingPix

Made it into the final #SpencerMovie screening - just! Larrain gives us a surreal, emotional nightmare with another triumph from Jonny Greenwood and a performance from Kristen Stewart that should at last silence the doubters. Currently putting myself back together. #LFF LFF20201.png

Ben - FilmBusters@filmbustersben

SPENCER opened #lff for me this morning in the most delightful way possible. The Shining meets Sandringham!

@JnnyG

as always is top of his game, scoring a chilling, cold and deeply moving insight into a life behind curtains.

Kristen Stewart is better than ever. Deeply moving!

Is it Worth it? Podcast@filmisworthit

@IamCrag

“#Spencer is provocative and heartfelt, Kristen Stewart captures Diana’s essence so perfectly”

@1DavidLong

“Deep, dark and emotionally raw, #Spencer hits hard. #KristenStewart shines like a crown Корона”

From #LFF

Full Non Spoiler review coming on the next episode

Jack Casey@JFACasey

SPENCER is a pure gothic masterpiece which casts the Royal Family as a malignant House of Usher holding court over a crumbling world that exists only to perpetuate their power. 10/10 #LFF

Euan Franklin @ #LFF@euanfranklin

Spencer review coming tonight. spoiler: i really liked it. a female writer and/or director would've been nice, but Larra237;n and Knight are a dream coupling.

#LFF

Ren Idaho @ #LFF@RenGeekness

Oh, it's such a perfect day

I'm glad I spent it with you

Oh, such a perfect day

You just keep me hanging on

You just keep me hanging on

#LFF LFF20201.png#Spencer NeonRatedSpencerMovie_Q4_2021.png

Luke Fearfield Фонарь из тыквы @ LFF@LukeHearfield

Pablo Larrain’s Spencer is a hauntingly beautiful film with a career-defining & Oscar-worthy performance from Kristen Stewart. Everything about this fable touched my soul; Jonny Greenwood’s score, Larrain’s ethereal camerawork, & Duran’s elegant costumes. A real triumph! #LFF

Theo@theofisher82

#LFF thread- #Spencer is wonderfully-haunting. Pablo Larra237;n creates a dream like world, with Kristen Stewart weaving her way through it with a magnetic, raw performance.

Showbiz Report@showbizre

#Spencer is a ghostly stunner.#LFF

FBFtyyoXoAEVWPd?format=jpg&name=900x900

_

«All credit to LA-born Stewart, whose subtle and uncannily precise take on the English icon is guaranteed to earn her an Oscar nomination. Her accent doesn’t wobble, nor do millennial mannerisms creep into the mix» (5/5) https://standard.co.uk/culture/film/spencer-film-review-kristen-stewart-princess-diana-b959238.html

#KristenStewart #Spencer NeonRatedSpencerMovie_Q4_2021.png

'Spencer' star Jack Farthing says Kristen Stewart arrived on set with her accent already fully formed

"I had nothing to give," Farthing told Insider. "She is incredible. She arrived with everything. She arrived just cooking. She's an amazing person to work with, to work opposite, to kind of play with on set. My first day on set was our big scene over that billiard room table and it was intense. It was really intense and scary. We were just on immediately."

F.Y.C.

fefd376872cca2ff3021ff4bb83a2964.jpg

594dbc8260776e71e9e9e0fa46a6ad66.jpg9e686b5ca1cd64b123bb73c2bf62ec9a.jpg

ca4a92a551710b5fed853eb6c52a635c.jpge7ed62e39d03c5247b3c6b2b8b32b68e.jpg

9feb0648448359f2a18cb0d8acccfcab.jpg6d95ef52dbca72cb2ce852ebf10f4aba.jpg

67a079249abe475fe59955155cd20b58.jpg

d5748dd3252a0b9d1fdcc91121116250.jpgf4e87bd4af8e464e0550016036134592.jpg

27fdd702dcbd455bac5918d5d173940f.jpg 803a89e37988f57ae985d88928d6a068.jpg

уже и первый стилл успели хакнуть)

:biggrin: Я все же жду расшифровку:) Партнер интересный.

___

Отзывы хорошие. И фото красивые:plus:

Очередь неслабая такая

Изменено пользователем Анна ЛМ

Кристен с возрастом интереснее стала и даже красивее. А фильм про Диану смотреть... ну если там только расскажут, что её заказала бабЛиза, а так невероятные страдания члена одной из самых богатых и влиятельных семей в интерьерах дворцов как-то не цепляют.:D

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...